We forgive you for your antifeminism and caring more about videogames and cartoons than anything of value
I myself am also anti feminist and care more about video games than anything of value.

Keven posted:

I myself am also anti feminist and care more about video games than anything of value.

This.

Let it be known also that we hold no grudges against jools for never writing that defense of Corbyn he promised.
I'm now feminist
i think he's become even more obsessed with not entertaining the gamergate controversy since he's left, to the point where he talks about not talking about it all the time and spams people's PM boxes and so on.
whats gamergate

gyrofry posted:

whats gamergate

It's Kramergate meets Yoko Ono meets Mountain Dew

gyrofry posted:

whats gamergate

a miserable little pile of secrets

gyrofry posted:

whats gamergate

Uphold Animé

goatstein. i was on one of those bourgie riding tours and one guy was way behind me at the very back and when he caught up i told him his horse was fat-shaming.him, big laughs all around. i hope Thug Lessons comes back and sam kriss too and also babyfinland. well, bye

gyrofry posted:

whats gamergate

Eway on'tday alktay aboutway amergategay erehay.

[account deactivated]
I don't really like posting on this forum.
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

goatstein. i was on one of those bourgie riding tours and one guy was way behind me at the very back and when he caught up i told him his horse was fat-shaming.him, big laughs all around. i hope Thug Lessons comes back and sam kriss too and also babyfinland. well, bye

Hey man you're not so bad yourself. Cheers.

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:
I don't really like posting on this forum.

Let's mosey.

lmao

T-Paine watch this vid

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i don't think she's really crying, lesions. i'm kind of expert.

Did you actually watch it yet.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yeah. she's just whiny and upset. i could smooth that over

I just think it's really funny because she talks to the bear like you talk to a 2-year-old and has a really frantic upset argument with it while it eats her kayak.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i just think it's fake, like the poop swastika at the university of missouri or whatever that was (oh man you've missed a lot!)

I mean if that's a performance I admire it.

[account deactivated]
I don't mean the fake poop swastika COINTELPRO shit I mean the girl yelling at the bear, That is cool whether it's a joke or not.
[account deactivated]
Okay here's another one where a guy goes to hang out in a rattlesnake pit for no reason.

[account deactivated]
wb tl
[account deactivated]