[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Xhe meant to say Astral Beavis
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

terry, just. *sighs* just, i don't know. can you just...?

Send a rescue chooper filled with maltball schnapps and evangelion dvds over 600km of brackish nutria-ruled tree shit to your half story banyan fungalow? K

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I love stories.
Unban story
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ive only ever hit rabbits but damn those things are retarded. they get to the other side of the road and then double back and throw themselves under your wheels. moron rabbits. now I must return to the home of my nazi grandpa, which is IFAP.

Edited by cars ()

one time i hit a chupacabra with my balls

gyrofry posted:

one time i hit a chupacabra with my balls

i hit Mr. T with my balls. welcome to the webring

I bumped headfirst into a porcupine while staggering home a couple winters ago. Dude was just chilling, hanging from a low branch over the path. Must have been as surprised as I was because I didn't even get needled.
Not to interrupt your fucking boring stories of rodent sightings, I have giddily scried the bowels of multiples of all so far mentioned animals, but tonight I am drinking some vodka and diet sunkist, i call it this beverage a "paint can opener."

Edited by swampman ()

DYTD news: my housemate is going to be doing some home brewing soon, and I'm half hoping the batch spoils so I can distill that shit and kill us all
someone stepped on my face while I was passed out on the floor last night, have a pretty cool scrape/bruise on my eyelid

shriekingviolet posted:

someone stepped on my face while I was passed out on the floor last night, have a pretty cool scrape/bruise on my eyelid

RIP shrek

tpaine posted:

i never hit an armadillo but i've hit two raccoons and a cat. one raccoon fucked my car up really bad.

my only armadillo encounter of note was a cool one though. i was walking around in the woods behind my house and two little baby armadillos came up to me. they weren't scared or anything and they let me pet them for like 10 minutes before they scampered off

the armadillos gave you aids

got drunk again and got jack in the box, i don't minmd the drinking but i really need to stop drunkenly getting jack in the box after i've already had dinner god dammit
rip tapine http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/21/health/florida-leprosy-cases-armadillos-irpt/

shriekingviolet posted:

DYTD news: my housemate is going to be doing some home brewing soon, and I'm half hoping the batch spoils so I can distill that shit and kill us all

homemade makgeolli trip report: pretty unpleasant.

[account deactivated]
i remember u saying that you drank only beer before and were still a drunk.

i bought a pabst blue ribbon 24 ounce to go along with 200 ml of vodka, that i had form way before, after work a while ago in the hopes of getting real drunk like i used to and i could only make it halfway through the beer before i couldn't go on. it was just a bunch of disgusting liquid with no alcohol. i switched to the vodka right after.

how an alcoholic can drink twenty something cans of weak beer in one day i have no idea.

Peelzebub posted:

how an alcoholic can drink twenty something cans of weak beer in one day i have no idea.

Very Carefully.

Remembrance Day is a stat holiday in my neck of the woods