page six sniper
[account deactivated]
69 or 420
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Monsanto should hire them as the corporate spokesband and change its name to MmmCrops
[account deactivated]
i was drunk on a plane once. i remember plowing through shots all night then being at an airport then my face hitting the plastic back of the seat in front of me then waking up on two hours later with the dude next to me asking if i was ok. not exactly a country song
[account deactivated]
the simpsons is still on television
[account deactivated]
Well there was this guy Stanley Milgram,
mentions of the Milgram experiments in opinion articles for college-educated liberals are always the equivalent of an article on a Star Wars fan site titled "20 Reasons Why The Original Star Wars Trilogy Is Better", no exceptions
if i were an idealist i would believe that communism would be achieved in the United States by forcing all liberals to watch the "top 10 things YOU didn't know about Darth Vader's suit" video from Red Letter Media and then saying to them, "This is CNN", opening their third eye
The moderation of the Faily Planet is thoroughly fascist
we may have had our differences in the past, but i would like to take this time to point out that goatstein's new avatar has made me smile

shriekingviolet posted:

we may have had our differences in the past, but i would like to take this time to point out that goatstein's new avatar has made me smile

wtf?! mods?! this is the misanthropy thread gtfo with your appreciating of clever avatars

i approach the alter of misanthropy humble and on bended knee

somehow as a man with a full time job and a father of two small children i have more free time to go to the gym than people on disability for cake addiction
a cool thing about climate change is that if it wasn't people there would be no debate. like if a fungus grew to cover 80% of the land on the earth and it was constantly belching carbon to the point of fogging up the air in places and studies showed there was a good chance it was going to kill us all in a century, we'd be dropping so many bombs on it it'd make laos look like a short succession of dog farts

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

a fucking libertarian today told me that redistributing wealth was bad because families become rich through 'craftiness' and it is not fair to punish blah blah blah

when I asked him if it was 'crafty' of king leopold to cut off the hands of congolese workers who did not collect enough rubber he said "yeah, but crafty doesn't necessarily mean moral"
[account deactivated]
wait are you saying I'm 2edgy for bringing up the Belgian Congo?
[account deactivated]
OK thank goodness my self-esteem actually took a bit of a hit there

edgeduke

Belphegor posted:

a fucking libertarian today told me that redistributing wealth was bad because families become rich through 'craftiness' and it is not fair to punish blah blah blah

when I asked him if it was 'crafty' of king leopold to cut off the hands of congolese workers who did not collect enough rubber he said "yeah, but crafty doesn't necessarily mean moral"

I'm very amused that one of Satan's spawn finds libertarians morally repulsive.

arrival got as many oscars as "Suicide Squad"
the system works
slate star codex man is advocating infecting yourself with hookworms bought over the internet with bitcoin
i was reading something that said "if you don't think aroace people are oppressed what about spousal rape" and i didn't know what an aroace person was, some kind of native american?, but it means aromantic/asexual
Aroace sounds like a big fish
big brother of the dace
Internet Culture Report

it's cool how the term "SJW" has exploded in use and is being deployed mainly by angry white gamer dudes to immediately discredit any leftist ideas in regards to the treatment of minorities.
fucked up if true
Social Justice 'Warriors' have nothing on real warriors. I have a 5.0 KDA and every weapon unlocked in Battlefield 1
how do you say aroace, does it sort of rhyme apache? is it italian? how many genders does it cover and why not mine
like cloaca. eroaki.
The grocery store I go to has a revolting policy. At each till, signs are prominently displayed that feature a new item each week. This week it is cookies. The sign informs the customer (and the cashier) that if the cashier fails to ask if you have/want a store loyalty card, you are entitled to the free cookies.

It's diabolical, really. This way, the public is enlisted in policing the employee's behavior, and the brands get a little boost too.

My friend actually 'won' the cookies today by cleverly engaging the cashier in pleasant conversation, causing her to make the crucial omission, effectively discouraging this person from ever enjoying the emotional aspects of her job. A cashier three tills down commented "that's not fair!" And "we get in trouble for that!"

Oh well, doesn't matter got cookies.