le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

orchestra_hit posted:

last night i heard a country song called "drunk on a plane"

ive heard this before. iirc its an aspirational song about going on a plane and paying for extra stuff.

sounds dumb op

Music usually is.

swampman posted:

orchestra_hit posted:

last night i heard a country song called "drunk on a plane"

ive heard this before. iirc its an aspirational song about going on a plane and paying for extra stuff.

sounds dumb op

Music usually is.

excuse me sir but have you heard Bohemian Rhapsody by Freddy R.R. Mercury

50% of voters are going to vote republican. the other 50% are going to vote democrat

50% of voters are going to vote republican. the other 50% are going to vote democrat

The majority of people won't vote, point goes to philanthropy.

lucky for me im a convicted felon
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/yale-students-title-certain-professors-204700754.html

For nearly 100 years, Yale University has had a residential college system, with separate, self-governed colleges each led by a faculty member referred to as a "master."

Yale students reject the term's connection to plantation slavery. They also object to it because it's a male-gendered title — as opposed to, say, "mistress."

On Wednesday, the staff at the Yale Daily News, the oldest independent college daily newspaper, also joined in the debate, calling for an end to the title of master at Yale.

Master is not an appropriate term in today's society, YDN argued.

"When a black student is asked to address an authority figure as 'master' — and especially when serving that person, as students do in their capacity as 'master's aides' — the association can be disempowering," YDN wrote.

Cultural Marxism out of control
gbs tranny on: caitlyn jenner

Accepted an award for bravery. If she ever actually lived one day as a trans woman she would know that being called brave is a god damned troll. Accepting an award for bravery for being trans after you've only been out for a month is not brave. It's like "Oh you are so brave, because I am a bigot and I talk shit about your kind all the time and I will not change my stubborn ways so kudos to your brave look". Clowns have been called brave. Trans men and women addressing the senate because they need a safe place to pee have been called brave. Being who you are and getting the ever living fuck beaten out of you for it is brave. Taking horse-shots of hormones that may have shards of glass in it is brave because you can't finance your transition because you bravely go out in the workforce, have people stare you up and down, give you a look of "are you shitting me?" and obviously reject your application, no matter how good or qualified you are. Brave is being an indigent transsexual in a post-Jenner world who has to put up with the ass-trail she left behind.

Then, has the nerve to say she is a voice for trans women. Fuck you, bitch. I have to scream until my face is blue just to get a word out, my voice is so ignored in society, and here you walk up and make a mockery of everyone who has ever struggled to fit into the square peg we call gender? Did I get to spend a shit ton of money on a vanity picture and get published on a magazine? No. Did I get to go to my peers and say "call me this, identify me by this?" No. Do I get professional make-up artists and paparazzi around me to put pictures up that shows me in a light? No. I had to fucking work for it. I had to work for it and fit the mold that we define as "woman" in order to get that level of respect. Hell, I don't even get respect from women. It's like, Men vs. Women vs. Me. yeah, laugh it up, goons, you guys are like my brothers and sisters, but fuck me if the general consensus isn't a living piece of shit with a walnut for a brain.

Lived her life as a cis white male embodiment of masculinity before transitioning. Yeah, it's easy when you stay a male your whole life, rack up a ton of money with your privilege, and then sit your ass down comfortably on the coattails dragging along the cobblestone pavement WE laid down so shitheads like you could claim you share in any way shape or form our suffering? When did you participate in a bathroom protest? Did you get rejected by a doctor or a public servant because of their religion or you disgust them and they have no qualms voicing how much you disgust them? Was it illegal for you to work for the US because there was a scam loophole under the guise of "rights" that changed your name and ID letter but NOT your social security information with no way to get it back? Let me whip out my checkbook so I can hire a lawyer to pull me outta thi--- awww christ, I left my wallet in the butthole of my magic flying unicorn! Don't you hate it when that happens? On a side note, thank you to TLC for pulling me out of that one, it was a long 3 years of being a poor, unrecognized-by-the-government chunk of shit.

Which brings me to my last point: Publicity. Dumb bitch has encouraged this subtle hyper-awareness in people who don't deserve it. THESE are the shitheads who deserve an award for "bravery". Boldly scoping out trans women and feeling like they deserve to give me their opinion on my existence just because people on the news are "allowed" to. I like to think I am pretty, at least prettier than your average trans woman. Now, I can't go down the street in public without someone mentioning Buffalo Bill, or Rocky Horror Picture show (and not in a sincere, joking way), or "that's a man" (which I find offensive, I don't find tranny, I don't find shemale or ladyboy offensive) but not I gotta put up with *whisper whisper* that's a man, because now, apparently everyone is an expert and a member of some high grade combination Jerry Springer/CSI team and thanks to Caitlyn now they realize their lives have no meaning unless they can safely publicly point out and declare their straightness and disgust because I exist in their eyes. Wow you are a brilliant detective! Bravo you are one clever motherfucker. Good for you. You get a cookie. Yeah, I've met shitty members of the public, and maybe I was the one who was hyper aware, but now it seems like the tables are turned and it really shows how sad and pathetic people are.

Displaying your opinion in public about trans women TO a trans woman is the same as taking a shit in the gutter: Don't. And if you do, do it when no-one is around and can't see you, because at this point one can't tell the difference between orifices sponging filthy diarrhea out of your body, so don't do it.

-Brave is Alexis Arquette for beating the shit out of someone who insult trans women.
-Brave is a trans sister of mine who, because of lack of resource (and really, I can empathize with her), castrating herself with a pig-castration gun from ebay. Let me tell ya, it doesn't fall off. It atrophies to the size of peas and shrivels up back inside your body. She is the bravest trans woman I ever met (If you somehow read this, I love you Rachel)

-Brave is trans man Aydin Kennedy for realizing the lack of mental health services for trans people and starting a network of psychologists and therapists willing to help for free, and putting up with all the poor trans people who have mental illness because of how society has raised us, not because we are simply trans
-Brave is having a dating pool limited to men and women who want to "test" if they are gay and have no idea how to treat a woman, standing up and proclaiming "I WAS BORN WITH A PHYSICAL DEFECT, A PENIS ARE YOU OK WITH THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE OFFENDED I GUESS" and then have your heart shattered countless times as you wait for them to sort out the fears in their head, because sex is all that matters in this country, I GUESS. Just once I would like someone to ask me about myself, what makes me tic, what matters to me most, without having to bring my genitals and what little education you have about my situation. Just once.
-Brave is fighting for the rights of young trans people so they may have a better life and then watch as they act like without a care in the world, living a normal male or female life and then going "lol I am so oppressed tee-hee look at me you and I mr. bond are not so different" and watch as they put up absolutely zero fight for you in return.
-Brave is knowing there is something wrong with your body, but society is too afraid to tell you, so for years you have to watch your body slowly transform, contort, and mutate into the complete opposite of what your brain is SCREAMING at to you, finding out maybe one resource a year, and then slowly go through ANOTHER puberty just so that your brain can rest.
-Brave is, against all odds, either transitioning or killing yourself, and even then, I have the utmost respect for trans people who do. We should not praise suicide, but praise trans people who actually pulled it off so that they may not suffer in this horrible horrible world. It takes a lot of guts to go against human instinct to survive, and actually successfully murder your own worst enemy-- yourself. How many people can say they have killed that which they despise the most?

For every trans person you see on the media who is really just a wuss with money and a make-up artist, a small voice for change actually gets snuffed out and unrecognized like the third drag of a dollar store stogie. Fuck that, fuck the media, and fuck this game
sounds bad

gbs tranny on: caitlyn jenner

Accepted an award for bravery. If she ever actually lived one day as a trans woman she would know that being called brave is a god damned troll. Accepting an award for bravery for being trans after you've only been out for a month is not brave. It's like "Oh you are so brave, because I am a bigot and I talk shit about your kind all the time and I will not change my stubborn ways so kudos to your brave look". Clowns have been called brave. Trans men and women addressing the senate because they need a safe place to pee have been called brave. Being who you are and getting the ever living fuck beaten out of you for it is brave. Taking horse-shots of hormones that may have shards of glass in it is brave because you can't finance your transition because you bravely go out in the workforce, have people stare you up and down, give you a look of "are you shitting me?" and obviously reject your application, no matter how good or qualified you are. Brave is being an indigent transsexual in a post-Jenner world who has to put up with the ass-trail she left behind.

Then, has the nerve to say she is a voice for trans women. Fuck you, bitch. I have to scream until my face is blue just to get a word out, my voice is so ignored in society, and here you walk up and make a mockery of everyone who has ever struggled to fit into the square peg we call gender? Did I get to spend a shit ton of money on a vanity picture and get published on a magazine? No. Did I get to go to my peers and say "call me this, identify me by this?" No. Do I get professional make-up artists and paparazzi around me to put pictures up that shows me in a light? No. I had to fucking work for it. I had to work for it and fit the mold that we define as "woman" in order to get that level of respect. Hell, I don't even get respect from women. It's like, Men vs. Women vs. Me. yeah, laugh it up, goons, you guys are like my brothers and sisters, but fuck me if the general consensus isn't a living piece of shit with a walnut for a brain.

Lived her life as a cis white male embodiment of masculinity before transitioning. Yeah, it's easy when you stay a male your whole life, rack up a ton of money with your privilege, and then sit your ass down comfortably on the coattails dragging along the cobblestone pavement WE laid down so shitheads like you could claim you share in any way shape or form our suffering? When did you participate in a bathroom protest? Did you get rejected by a doctor or a public servant because of their religion or you disgust them and they have no qualms voicing how much you disgust them? Was it illegal for you to work for the US because there was a scam loophole under the guise of "rights" that changed your name and ID letter but NOT your social security information with no way to get it back? Let me whip out my checkbook so I can hire a lawyer to pull me outta thi--- awww christ, I left my wallet in the butthole of my magic flying unicorn! Don't you hate it when that happens? On a side note, thank you to TLC for pulling me out of that one, it was a long 3 years of being a poor, unrecognized-by-the-government chunk of shit.

Which brings me to my last point: Publicity. Dumb bitch has encouraged this subtle hyper-awareness in people who don't deserve it. THESE are the shitheads who deserve an award for "bravery". Boldly scoping out trans women and feeling like they deserve to give me their opinion on my existence just because people on the news are "allowed" to. I like to think I am pretty, at least prettier than your average trans woman. Now, I can't go down the street in public without someone mentioning Buffalo Bill, or Rocky Horror Picture show (and not in a sincere, joking way), or "that's a man" (which I find offensive, I don't find tranny, I don't find shemale or ladyboy offensive) but not I gotta put up with *whisper whisper* that's a man, because now, apparently everyone is an expert and a member of some high grade combination Jerry Springer/CSI team and thanks to Caitlyn now they realize their lives have no meaning unless they can safely publicly point out and declare their straightness and disgust because I exist in their eyes. Wow you are a brilliant detective! Bravo you are one clever motherfucker. Good for you. You get a cookie. Yeah, I've met shitty members of the public, and maybe I was the one who was hyper aware, but now it seems like the tables are turned and it really shows how sad and pathetic people are.

Displaying your opinion in public about trans women TO a trans woman is the same as taking a shit in the gutter: Don't. And if you do, do it when no-one is around and can't see you, because at this point one can't tell the difference between orifices sponging filthy diarrhea out of your body, so don't do it.

-Brave is Alexis Arquette for beating the shit out of someone who insult trans women.
-Brave is a trans sister of mine who, because of lack of resource (and really, I can empathize with her), castrating herself with a pig-castration gun from ebay. Let me tell ya, it doesn't fall off. It atrophies to the size of peas and shrivels up back inside your body. She is the bravest trans woman I ever met (If you somehow read this, I love you Rachel)

-Brave is trans man Aydin Kennedy for realizing the lack of mental health services for trans people and starting a network of psychologists and therapists willing to help for free, and putting up with all the poor trans people who have mental illness because of how society has raised us, not because we are simply trans
-Brave is having a dating pool limited to men and women who want to "test" if they are gay and have no idea how to treat a woman, standing up and proclaiming "I WAS BORN WITH A PHYSICAL DEFECT, A PENIS ARE YOU OK WITH THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE OFFENDED I GUESS" and then have your heart shattered countless times as you wait for them to sort out the fears in their head, because sex is all that matters in this country, I GUESS. Just once I would like someone to ask me about myself, what makes me tic, what matters to me most, without having to bring my genitals and what little education you have about my situation. Just once.
-Brave is fighting for the rights of young trans people so they may have a better life and then watch as they act like without a care in the world, living a normal male or female life and then going "lol I am so oppressed tee-hee look at me you and I mr. bond are not so different" and watch as they put up absolutely zero fight for you in return.
-Brave is knowing there is something wrong with your body, but society is too afraid to tell you, so for years you have to watch your body slowly transform, contort, and mutate into the complete opposite of what your brain is SCREAMING at to you, finding out maybe one resource a year, and then slowly go through ANOTHER puberty just so that your brain can rest.
-Brave is, against all odds, either transitioning or killing yourself, and even then, I have the utmost respect for trans people who do. We should not praise suicide, but praise trans people who actually pulled it off so that they may not suffer in this horrible horrible world. It takes a lot of guts to go against human instinct to survive, and actually successfully murder your own worst enemy-- yourself. How many people can say they have killed that which they despise the most?

For every trans person you see on the media who is really just a wuss with money and a make-up artist, a small voice for change actually gets snuffed out and unrecognized like the third drag of a dollar store stogie. Fuck that, fuck the media, and fuck this game

unwell person writes unwell words let's all gawk
i was actually moved
[account deactivated]
i dont think Caitlyn Jenner is transgender irl because one time an interviewer asked her if she was a homosexual and she was like "no, im only sexually attracted to women"
i think the process of becoming a bitter old cunt starts earlier than we thought when you start saying MAN BACK IN MY DAY WE USED TO PLAY OUTSIDE UNLIKE THESE WEAK KIDS NOWADAYS *is fucking 27*
internet feminists are happy that ronda rousey got beat into unconsciousness, because rousey has said that she wouldn't fight a man with a severe mental illness
[account deactivated]
oh tepan *laughtrack*
overrated hack SA idiotposter "SuperMechaGodzilla" got published in the AV Club defending the star wars prequels http://www.avclub.com/article/star-wars-prequels-dont-deserve-your-hatred-226732
if the republic->empire transformation is basically allegory for the french revolution, do the padawans murdered by anakin represent louis xvii?

overrated hack SA idiotposter "SuperMechaGodzilla" got published in the AV Club defending the star wars prequels http://www.avclub.com/article/star-wars-prequels-dont-deserve-your-hatred-226732

no click zone

im working on a thinkpiece right now, it's called Why "My Mother The Car" Was Actually Good, And What That Means For Our Culture, get ready hot take coming through!
doublepost

Edited by COINTELBRO ()

internet feminists are happy that ronda rousey got beat into unconsciousness, because rousey has said that she wouldn't fight a man with a severe mental illness

just goes to show that andy kaufman was truly ahead of his time

soon we wont be able to make fun of anyone except rich white people :'(
the Goths are a proud, noble people with a rich and varied culture dating back to at least the 4th century BC. These continued and ethnically motivated attacks against them perpetrated by savage, bloodthirsty Vandals should NOT be tolerated
CinrkMgmVtE
Prehistoric Massacre Hints at War Among Hunter-Gatherers

The scene was a lagoon on the shore of Lake Turkana in Kenya. The time about 10,000 years ago. One group of hunter-gatherers attacked and slaughtered another, leaving the dead with crushed skulls, embedded arrow or spear points, and other devastating wounds.

The dead, said the scientists who reported the discovery Wednesday in the journal Nature, seem to have been scattered in no apparent order, and eventually covered and preserved by sediment from the lake. Of 12 relatively complete skeletons, 10 showed unmistakable signs of violent death, the scientists said. Partial remains of at least 15 other persons were found at the site and are thought to have died in the same attack.

The bones at the lake, in northern Kenya, tell a tale of ferocity. One man was hit twice in the head by arrows or small spears and in the knee by a club. A woman, pregnant with a 6- to 9-month-old fetus, was killed by a blow to the head, the fetal skeleton preservedin her abdomen. The position of her hands and feet suggest that she may have been tied up before she was killed.

Violence has always been part of human behavior, but the origins of war are hotly debated. Some experts see it as deeply rooted in evolution, pointing to violent confrontations among groups of chimpanzees as clues to an ancestral predilection. Others emphasize the influence of complex and hierarchical human societies, and agricultural surpluses to be raided.

With Richard Wrangham, a professor of biological anthropology at Harvard, Dr. Glowacki has traced the evolutionary roots of human warfare in chimpanzee behavior. And, he said, this find “shows warfare occurred before the invention of agriculture.”

The injuries, Dr. Lahr said, showed that two different size clubs were used, as well as arrows. Deep cuts to foreheads, jaws and hands, she said, meant that a third type of weapon, with embedded stone blades must have been used. This find presents further evidence, she said, that "the nature of man is conflict. In a word, war."
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

"the nature of man is conflict. In a word, war."

MrKalashnik0va 3 weeks ago (edited)
+Elijah Cogar "Im no expert" Don't worry, we figured that out all ready...
Reply ·

Elijah Cogar 3 weeks ago
+MrKalashnik0va Holy fuck, you actually had the time and patience to go into a comment thread that never concerned your squeamish little cunt self and make a comment that didn't even contribute to a conversation that happened a WEEK ago. Holy shit, dude, were you touched as a child? you must have some fucking dark deep-seeded shit in your mind to make a comment just to make you feel good, huh?
Reply ·

+Elijah Cogar Happy holidays to you too. 
Reply ·

MrKalashnik0va 3 weeks ago
+Elijah Cogar I think I struck oil here. lol
Reply ·

Elijah Cogar 3 weeks ago
+MrKalashnik0va Oil, huh? I think it would be gold, whatever, happy new years-holiday-christmas-hanukkah-bullshit-whatever doesn't offend you. Day. and why comment?
Reply ·

Elijah Cogar 3 weeks ago
+MrKalashnik0va Like you felt the need to comment? Just on a random ass video...and you just started looking through comments...then you thought: " I'll comment here.", just why? If I feel like what I type will NOT contribute to a debate/argument I don't comment.
Reply ·

+Elijah Cogar By that logic my salty friend, you shouldn't have even posted your comment in the first place, so welcome to the internet you troglodyte, where anyone can converse with anyone. Hop onto any thread and post at will.
In your case I love that you have to take a "class" for something that takes 10 seconds of googling to do, and you still got it wrong. Then you go straight for the ad hominem projecting your insecurities like a disco ball. Revealing more about you than you should have.
All in all, good luck with that class, cause you're probably bombing it harder than Nagasaki
Reply ·

Elijah Cogar 3 weeks ago
+MrKalashnik0va You lost me with speaking in tongue-in-cheekiness but you can think I revealed whoever you think I am if that's what you think I know this is the Internet you doof but I like to follow a certain etiquette and I understood that I was mistaken that's why I made a comment "I'm no expert", you just came out of the briny deep with an "Oh really" comment.
Reply ·

Elijah Cogar 3 weeks ago
+MrKalashnik0va and I did Google it you spoon, how do you think I got the links in the first place? I copy-pasted them from one of my school books to the pc?
Reply ·

Elijah Cogar 3 weeks ago
+MrKalashnik0va Last comment for tonight then we go our separate ways, and something else beautiful about the Internet is you don't know who's on the other end of your screen, you don't know who they are or what they do or how they can react to something like this. you've no doubt heard of the kid who got stabbed because he was playing CS with someone who was overly competitive? And I already know this goes for you too, cutie pie, so don't think of pointing that out, Do you think I would get worked up about a comment? do you think that I would "reveal more about myself then I should"? I guess I did what you did, I tested the waters. Goodnight, commenter. And sweet dreams 

THAT is one cougar you DONT wanna comment at
the most funded project on patreon is a porno farm game with options for pedo, furry and dickgirl content
news you can use
Congratulations goat on your successful crowdfunding campaign
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/02/24/millennials-say-cereal-is-more-trouble-than-its-worth.html

“Almost 40 per cent of the millennials surveyed by Mintel for its 2015 report said cereal was an inconvenient breakfast choice because they had to clean up after eating it.”
i'm reading the cinema discusso bubble-pipe-smoking shambling mounds talk about the new garbage superman movie and they've opened new vistas in shitposting to me. for example: dismissing consensus ideas you dislike as "memes," e.g., "the 'dream sequences are lazy' meme"
le dream sequences are lazy meme. plape. characters should have relatable motivations, AND MY AXE. tane. all my base are belong to the concept that scenes should describe character or move along the plot
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/20852/taco-in-a-bag/