togay is 7/16/15 (SSM Year 0) and this is the fuckin, News

* Egypt moved forward on a "counter-terrorism" bill, that is, another layer of criminal law to severely punish anyone who says anything bad about the U.S. puppet government under Sisi. it will use the recently established "anti-terrorist" Sisi secret police to, you know, help people, free of charge, no forms to fill out. In response, the White House said that they fuckin LOVE counterterrorism & really, really, really hope the final version of the bill respects human rights you guys... you know, when it gets passed because that's how democracy works, the U.S. government knows controversial legislation will pass ahead of schedule, that's how you know you're doing it right

*...while the U.S. Congress quietly demolished the last of the new requirements on Egypt's government, i.e. what they have to do to get their monthly federal bribes from the United States. these old things were added after the fall of Mubarak, like, probably two years ago or something, who can remember that far back? they require the Egyptian government to nod appreciatively at the U.N. charter on human rights and no one was using them anyway so they're by the curb now. the only requirement now given to Sisi's government in return for U.S. federal dollars? respect the fuck out of Israel and all their treaties with Israel :goku:

* new york times editorial board manages to call the u.s. government's kid glove treatment of sisi "laughable", that's how stupid this looked happening so close together, right before...

* new york times, along with npr & every other Liberal news outlet, turns to Independent Woman David Makovsky of Independent Think Tank WINE (aka "WINEP", aka Washington Institute for Near East Policy), who offers some Free-Ass commentary on Netanyahu's shit fit over the Tehran/Washington deal. Fiercely Independent Sex Beast Makovsky opines to 6.02214179 × 1023 different news outlets that netanyahu's concern is to maintain "moral clarity", while a river of molten metal laps around the Ferris wheel of dead children looming in the eternal night behind him

* none of the stories mention that the Washington Institute for Near East Policy aka WINEP was literally founded by Israeli lobbyists & acts as an arm of AIPAC and the Israeli governemnt because, that's racist.

* Wikileaks dumps a massive amount of documents revealing that the House of Saud has a gigantic parallel spy apparatus to wage war against shi'a islam everywhere in the world because it might reduce their influence. American news outlets agree that this is Bad, but also Confusing, and Interesting because you know, these fuckin... brown people.. they're complex and cultural, i mean, who's to say exactly which United States of America their money comes from?? and where it goes, probably some crazy camel clothes haha!! so anyway, some religious news for the nerds nothing materially interesting here folks.

* German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble explains that, since Greece has just agreed to play ball with Berlin, it can instead go fuck itself because it's going to get kicked out of the Eurozone anyway, no one will ever forgive its debt and absolutely nothing its government has done will help it in any way. I <3 a laugh but this is not an exaggeration, he all but takes a shit in Tsipras's mouth, real pathetic stuff, so, have a nice dayu everyone (japanese for "day")
i was going to thank you for the mewsu (that means news in mewyspeak) but the gif in your sig is already saying you're welcome, so

wait what am i doing back here
really sad that tpaine couldn't have been here to witness the glorious return of mewymew.
what happened to him
he forgot his password
mewy mew what do you do and hang out on when you are not here
The Eastern Front

littlegreenpills posted:

mewy mew what do you do and hang out on when you are not here

oh, the usual. enjoying funemployment as much as i can, being at my dog's beck and call, etc

Anyshit,

Crow posted:

Anyshit,

lol