Hops for Heroes was created in 2011 by craft breweries' desire to team up and support our men and women of the armed forces. The result of this desire is Homefront IPA, a beer Aged on Louisville Slugger maple bats. This IPA does more than just quench your thirst, it improves the lives of our soldiers. All proceeds from the sale of Homefront IPA go to a military charity each year.

someone brought this to a party this weekend, i had one it was ok

i just threw up
a good reminder to always honor our nation's heroes in moderation

a beer Aged on Louisville Slugger maple bats

That's fairly badass

[account deactivated]
apparently when you drink while pregnant you can feel the fetus sucking up all that poison from your blood, according to an ex of mine, it seems pretty metal
so it's like a second liver? neat
cool tip to get drunk anywhere without anyone knowing: do a lot of ab work before pregnancy, then get wasted late in the second trimester - then within the next day or two, flex your abs really hard to squeeze on the fetus and you'll get drunk again
[account deactivated]
don't momshame

discipline posted:

quit sharing your mother's secrets with the forum

Not really a secret when she would use the word "lamaze class" as code for going to the club at 2am with her pregnant gfs where they would scream "Ok then, we gettin BABY-WASTED!!" if the bartender refused to serve them. This is all in the documentary about my life yknow. The FAS and the Furious

"hops for heroes"

cars posted:

"hops for heroes"

Бippy.

I was in a military surplus store recently. There was a man visibly angry about the fact that the store carried no Confederate memorabilia, this was moments after my girlfriend was ironically trying on fur hats embroidered with the hammer and sickle. I was happy about that neo-Confederate getting angry, but at the same time, I thought that I could probably be doing well as a conservative blogger
jumping mines fascinated me as a child.