this is the thread to discuss useful safety methods to facilitate drinking yourself to death in a gradual, pleasant manner.

today's safety protip: if you spill a bunch of hard liquor on an antique home finished desk, don't lick the booze off as it will have absorbed a bunch of heinous shit from the ancient finishing and you will immediately be severely sick. brb, going to hospital
[account deactivated]
i think i'm gonna be ok, hospital was an overreaction. just gotta barf up a bunch of toxicity and maybe die before i'm 40, but who wants to live that long anyways. thnx for your concern though
[account deactivated]
hi bartender, i'll provide the shoe polish if you'll provide the complimentary ice cubes
[account deactivated]
Make it 0.1
When I was a teenager I drank a friends empty that turned out to be ANCIENT. There was mold in that shit, which I immediately spat out. I ended up getting sores on my tongue, but so far I have yet to DYTD. I remain a DYTD poser like all of us.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
It was just an open container of alcohol that he wasn't drinking. It was empty in the sense it purposeless to him.
[account deactivated]
That's why I post behind the image of malware from the early 2000s and never mention the organization I'm involved with
i don't want to have to bury another poster! get your act together!
Drink Yourself to Life
[account deactivated]
That wasn't because alcohol was banned, that's just a symptom of Rapid Onset Capitalism

getfiscal posted:

i don't want to have to bury another poster! get your act together!

you're

alcoholism safety tip of the day: if you don't have enough motor control to pour without spilling everywhere, don't treat your friends to flaming shots
Drink Y'self Fitter
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

can someone start a thread about the horrible shit people drink when alcohol is banned in countries

one of my old professors spent time in the soviet union and said that people were fermenting bird shit to get drunk in the 80s

*AHEM* Спасибо, Gorbachov

YOUR PROFESSOR IS A FUCKING IDIOT HAHA
Woops caps lock
http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/jenkem.asp lmao
if jenk aint real why does 420chan have a jenk board http://boards.420chan.org/jenk/ and why did I get high when I sniffed the toiled that one time
[account deactivated]
alcoholism safety tip of the day: eventually, your posting quality will degrade. you will never recover. this is your life now: someone who makes boring, useless posts.