4 tallboys icehouse
24 oz of modelo
2 pints evan williams
two cans old style
three bottles stone ipa
fifth of gin with an old-timey picture of a ferris wheel
can of tecate
10 cans of natty, 2 bottles of wine and a drawer with several empty whiskey pints in it.

I wake up to these things every morning and I feel proud. I look on my pile of empties and I think "Wow I really am worthy of posting alongside a DYTD Great, like my hero Tpaine." I make a minor move in my room and I hear the crash of a dozen empty cans and I think "This is how Lenin would have woken up."

Edited by walkinginonit ()

empty doesn't even begin to describe my pile
I throw my garbage into a receptacle so I dont have piles of refuse lying around my house.
Do you light your cigars with hundred dollar bills too?
I have my servants light my cigars like any sensible human being. I don't concern myself with their affairs so I have no idea what fuel source they use
i have bins under the back deck. they're getting pretty full. probably time for a bottle depot run. thanks for the reminder, rhizmom
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Freshman year of undergrad we saved our liquor bottles and ended up with a lot of empty handles of cheap vodka and Kahlua bottles from all the times we watched the big lebowski
[account deactivated]
second year of university i rented a house with 4 other friends, it was literally falling apart with a huge fissure in the wall from the back half of the kitchen sinking into the ground. snow would blow in through it. we filled that back room area to the roof with liquor debris, it was disgraceful. good times, those
[account deactivated]
empty pile contents:

1 bank account box wine
3 prestige in a radical org malt liquor
2 academic degree vodka
4 comrade's trust ipa
1 life breakfast cereal?
1 future

TG posted:

I throw my garbage into a receptacle so I dont have piles of refuse lying around my house.

same

tom has piles
gaze upon my misery #real

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
no
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

omg I'm blasting from the past here

[account deactivated]
I forgot Limp Bizkit started out in Florida. That's terrifying
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
do you mean drinking it
starting a revolution?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i went to the liquor store but i just got a 18 pack of beer. it will soon become my empty pile

IdHTnpgpLDc

bro do you even sambuca
[account deactivated]
The seed wasteth and consumeth winde, and is good against belchings and upbraidings of the stomacke, alaieth gripings of the belly, provoketh urine gently, maketh abundance of milke, and stirreth up bodily lust: it staieth the laske (diarrhea), and also the white flux in women.