[account deactivated]
nice doges
[account deactivated]
Hey, Gnomey, don't you know me
i guess this is growing up
e

Edited by walkinginonit ()

you peed in it bonzi buddy
what am i gonna do if i cant drink this weekend u fuckers? just stare at my hands all night long?
there have to be other things to do to not be so bored
try measuring the volume of piss in your dresser
[account deactivated]
a sheet of ice inexplicably flew through your window, shattering it and melting inside your dresser, consequently soaking your clothes and confusing Julia Louis-Dreyfus
[account deactivated]

gwarp posted:

what am i gonna do if i cant drink this weekend u fuckers? just stare at my hands all night long?

read books and go to bed early, imo

gwarp posted:

Occupy yourself with something you enjoy and white-knuckle through your cravings. Conversely, have a drink.

ok my first thought about the wetness was that i for some reason dumped a whole water bottle in there because there was not even the faintest smell of urea. im a novice for this type of thing lol.

i probably will read a book. i guess people who don't drink play video games and anime or something.
acceptance is the first step gawrp
get out into the world and interact with your community! go to a coffee shop and talk to the guy on his macbook about the screenplay he's writing! throw dice with some dudes in an alley! play chess with old black men in the park! the world is your oyster!!!
actually I'm just gonna ask if I can start working graveyard shift on friday and saturday
[account deactivated]
just finished talking down a comrade from a total identity dissolution after a few years engaged in a long term alternate identity facade. the idea of the self is fucked up, destroying yourself for politics is fucked up, not destroying yourself for politics is even more fucked up, shit is fucked up, everything is fucked
The I'm Happy To Not Even Know Who I Am Because Its Safer That Way Megathread
im bob arctor and so is my wife
i'm drunk off my ass, doing ugly shitty work, blasting kanye, and i don't vote
i know who i am

deadken posted:

i know who i am

fLrpBLDWyCI

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Oh my god it was worse than I imagined... I looked at the bill and I was like OK I didn't have this chocolate bar and you could see this look of relief wash over his face like OK, but you had the two chivas the two Johnnie walker the tw- and I'm like yes yes yes *signs the fucking thing ignoring his disappointment*

probably one of my most shameful moments was costly decimating the shared vacation home in Fernie of a friend who was a successful corporate engineer. that was a fucking great vacation though, much shame but no regrets

[account deactivated]
wandering out into hideous vacation home suburb streets in the midst of a beautiful mountain valley in pre-dawn twilight, angrily chucking glasses of gin into the street and other vacationers front doors as fast as I can down their contents to feel the satisfaction of shattering corporate supplied glassware: a beautiful memory i'll treasure forever. the passive aggressive noise complaint sticky notes on our door were just icing on the cake. they probably thought we were rig pigs
in regards to thread title: same