Hoping for a boy this time. Her mother tells her it's a good time, the year of the goat. I went "heh" irl. What should I name it
owned

gyrofry posted:

owned

Totes

Name your son Moammar.
sexcopter
Isis for a girl, Isil for a boy
Biff Tanner
Ap Lant
Adolf Hitler
Dave Fuck if it's a boy, Lisa Fuckshit if it's a girl
enver or minnow
n/m

Edited by orchestra_hit ()

it would be great to have a stable life / family and not having to worry about so much stuff, including waiting an eternity to finally start living. im jealous.
-

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

Cumdumpster Goebbels
Parikshit

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

What should I name it

That depends. What is your daughter's full name?

i have an awkward bookish cousin called parikshit. He's in junior high
Congrats. Is your mother-in-law into confinement and all the yin yang hot/cold stuff? What a nightmare that month is.

swampman posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

What should I name it

That depends. What is your daughter's full name?

Lily Booz-Allen Hamilton Samuel Kriss Goatstein

Max Avalanche
goat how are your finances. i mean there's a another baby-sized hole blown out of your checkbook right there. doesn't have to be that way. judging by news reports, trafficking in women is the largest industry in the world. if you don't get your heir then maybe get a mulligan by selling the baby. or the older one if she's giving you trouble. hell, or both, really, if you want to blank the slate.
Nice sales pitch get fiscal
Jeb Lund
Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Gerald Chunks
I'm retiring the Keven identity so I will NOT suggest that you name the child Keven. Instead consider James, Squanto, or Dragon Master.
P. P. P. Winkler PhD
Bababooey Howard Stern's Penis
Retrexehekamestaraminaphenoplaphyogram
Sayonara Sucker
Gelardine

If the baby turns out to be Asian, I dont know what name to suggest.

Edited by swampman ()

[account deactivated]
Kennedy: the true third gender
i don't have any ideas for names, but congratulations
fuck you and fuck your unborn child :metal:
great parody everyone of those painful child naming threads in old gbs. my vote is for fuckwrench mcnorris. my other vote is for epic stalin
Epic Stalin is too traditional
you could name your kid drew after me and it could still choose its gender as it pleases
[account deactivated]
I wrote a post, but deleted it after I realized all posts after isis/isil are redundant itt
coongratulations goatstein. im counting on you to live post during the birth.
[account deactivated]