tears posted:

could have just hidden it in the fridge

we got OJ, purple stuff, soda… The Great Helmsman? Yeah go for it!

Constantignoble posted:

i have a big dumb essay i may share

it got way bigger and way dumber, each time causing me to question some previous argument i thought i'd settled, and add another 10 or so books to my study list. i've started calling this "my master's thesis," though i swear on god and on mao that i will never go to grad school for any reason, not even to pick up a friend unless they're really drunk or sad or out of money or just want to hang out, that's cool too

anyway, i feel like by the time it's finished "essay" won't be the right word for it anymore (currently around 12k words and nowhere near done), but i don't think i have the steam to drag a full book out of it. and i just now realized, oh, it's a pamphlet. i'm writing a pamphlet. i've reached that part of my political development.

Edited by Constantignoble ()

Been a month, no manic or depressive episodes so far. I'm not happy, or sad for that matter. Just indifferent to everything, which I'll count as a win.
rHizzonE salute to the old guy who shot a bunch of landlords in Toronto. that's how you play real life
Got back from neurologist after tilt test, he said my vagus nerve is fucked up and he can't do shit because he's not a miracle worker. Sent me back to my cardiologist for a hail mary.
I'm sorry for your troubles and the unreliability of miracles.
Forget it about, I was going to off myself one of these days anyway, but if nerve damage kills me first so be it.
im going on strike
I've been cleared for SSDI, the income is worthless and won't cover rent, but I do get disabled workers insurance when I get a job. (Which covers everything, and no deductibles.)