dj cat man!!! skee ba dee ba dee dah da dop. dah da da dop.
i'm calling out from cat land
i'm calling out from cat man's world
10. Hi, nice to little boys you. I mean, little boys to meet you. Uh, I mean, Hi, nice little boys to meet lots of little boys. You know what I mean.
9. No mom, holy shit, I do not actually think you are a faggot. Calling you gay is the only way to get through to you. Get over yourself.
8. A large popcorn? Will that be paper or plastic? Just kidding. The bags are all paper. You'd have to bring a plastic bag yourself. I think a tote would be more responsible. Yeah, mom says I'm very ecological.
7. Good afternoon, officer, what seems to be the little boys? Er, rather, hello little boys, what seems to be the slumber party?
6. I think Forrest Gump is a metaphor for life, really.
5. Uhoh, I didn't think of anything for us to do on the blind date... But I wonder if... (Dives "comically" headfirst into foyer rubbish cairn) Eureka!! (emerges and holds up DVD box set) Best fuckin show of all time!!
4. Wow mom, dinner has turned out to be the biggest disappointment since last night. Oh don't get so bent out of shape you queer.
3. Can you biggie size the biggie size please? Yeah, whatever you do to make it biggie size......... do it again. Thanks, mom really screwed the little boys tonight. I mean pooch.
2. Yeah. Reddit dot com. It's got little boys. I mean, everything.
1. That's that classic 4/4 time signature. Extremely popular in rock music. Just one of the things that takes U2 from beyond awesome, to legendary. Shut up, it gets really good... right..... about... in..... a... second.... now! Just up here, shut the fuck up, do you ever shut up?!
pssszzzt....TOWER THIS IS ROGUE 3 REPEAT HOSTILE HAS A LITTLE FUCKING YELLOW BIRD TOO HES COMING AROUND FOR ANOTHER PASS OH MY GOD HIS EARS ARE FLAPPING BEHIND HIM LIKE THE BLACK SHROUD OF DEATH whreeeeeeyou...zoooooom wrannnn ptchoo ptchoo TOO CLOSE FOR MISSILES HES ALL OVER ME OH GOD I HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY DISADVANTAGE....DOG FOOD BOWL HEADED RIGHT AT ME phssssttshtshsthstshtshsthsthstshtshsths
Our host Francis passed away this afternoon. He was 14 years and 9 months old and lived a full, happy life. Over the past 9 years, he was loved by viewers all over the world and we would like to thank you for your kindness and support. Francis was the happiest dog we have ever met and he brought us so many good memories. He was a good friend and will be missed.