the calibre of the work here is easily much better than the baffler also tbh
my article on the climate rally in utah is a near perfect fusion of Culture and Polemic, for example.
also i'm sure their writers would not have such tasteful homes and posting consoles

stegosaurus posted:

my article on the climate rally in utah is a near perfect fusion of Culture and Polemic, for example.

agreed steg, you're the PJ O'Rourke of Rocky Mountain Maoism

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

stegosaurus posted:

agreed steg, you're the PJ O'Rourke of Rocky Mountain Maoism

aww shucks...

i wish i cd create content

stegosaurus posted:

+ 600 more words and frontpage dis

nothing to see here

Edited by dank_xiaopeng ()

each page has a revision history. pretty inept to publicize a good wikipedia edit, if you ask me. since the purpose of such edit would be to inform someone who does not read this website.
please dont snitch on wikipedia edits you like
i just ordered the first print book to contain one of my fake wikipedia edits lol
semper jenkem

daddyholes posted:

i just ordered the first print book to contain one of my fake wikipedia edits lol

wikivandalisms turning into quoted fact are probably the most elegant example of discourse turning into "fact" that we know of today. the loop gets closed after just two steps.

i have edited my incorrect and reactionary post to remove the false statements contained therein