Hey Faggots,
My name is Slavoj, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any book sales? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than reading Deleuze.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was arrested for political dissent in Slovenia, and The World's Most Dangerous Intellectual. What sports do you play, other than “how can we incorporate the Democratic Party's immigration stance into Marxism”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot life partner (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

the internets most dangerous lacanian
im sorry we hurt you cycloneboy

libelous_slander posted:

we all know nobody here is even remotely sorry for that, don't lie to someone who isn't even here.

Liberal posted:

libelous_slander posted:

we all know nobody here is even remotely sorry for that, don't lie to someone who isn't even here.

you're right cycloneboy, my bad

libelous_slander posted:

Liberal posted:

libelous_slander posted:

you're right cycloneboy, my bad

i've had about enough of your disingenuous apologies, cycloneboy!

posting in a goatstang thread