hello everyone,

glad people are enjoying themselves so far! i think we have enough people so far that we can have a moderator (NOT ME), to keep a lid on chat threads (don't forget about your user page!) and keep things running smooth.

i think just one moderator would be fine right now. we'll rotate it again in a month with a new person. so nominate/vote for a person and whoever the consensus is i'll make them the moderator.

the only restriction right now is not me, khamsek, or stegosaurus, as one rule is that if you're editing the frontpage, you can't be a moderator.

ok.... go.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

discipline posted:

i nominate a piece of turd shaped like a cucumber which resembles a phallus in the mind of someone whose mind is in the gutter
[account deactivated]
i nominate maggotmaster
[account deactivated]
I don't wish to vote *for* a person so much as against one. My vote is -1 against baby finland. Baby Finland is an antisemite.
getfiscal
i nominate... Myself. Me. Jools. The best poster. The dark Shadow of baby finland.
i dont wanna be no cop
make a yospos subforum and put me in charge of it
i have a strong record of abandoning my moderation duties in forums that i moderate but moderation DOES get me to post there. hint, hint.
[account deactivated]
so we have so far:

1 vote for getfiscal
1 vote for babyfinland
1 vote for impper
1 vote for jools
2 votes for badcrumble

ill close this tonight. CHOOSE WISELY
theres 3 votes for me
[account deactivated]
i vote impper, i guess.

babyfinland posted:
theres 3 votes for me

getfiscal voted against you and khamsek changed her vote to badcrumble

you can't negative vote. in that case i vote -1 for babyfinland too
[account deactivated]
i vote negative for non BABY FINLAND candidates
make it baby finland. baby mods are historically effective
i will vote for jools i guess. one joolsvote please.

Impper posted:
i nominate maggotmaster

lol am i really going to become lf mod again

NEOADMINISTRATOR posted:

babyfinland posted:
theres 3 votes for me

getfiscal voted against you and khamsek changed her vote to badcrumble

Owne. I nominate Baby Boyland

before i confirm my vote for baby finland i want his assurance that in his capacity as mod he shall respect and defend forever the immortal spirit of our great nation (as well as the e-myrmidons of aforementioned great nation)
you have my word, brother

check my profile wallpaper
you have my vote, my fives, and my axe
my background is better/more sexually suggestive/tweedier
i vote for myself b/c this is a hardscrabble world and i'm the only one i can rely on
give everyone moderating powers on their own threads

it's literally foolproof
I don't want the mini finni to be moderator. I don't want discipline to be an administrator. I want them to quit the Internet and go build a simple life somewhere.

Edited by getfiscal ()

voting for goatstein
make goatstein mod
I vote for Baby Finland.
No mods, no masters.
vote for me and i will make this forum strong, the kind of strength that you can only get from sprinting across the harsh sun-baked deserts of nevada