Proof of Atlantis to be released in Quest to End world Tyranny
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
www.in5d.com
www.maya12-21-2012.com
www.HolisticCancerResearch.com

In a shocking statement, Gnostic Illuminati Grand Master Alex Romanov announced that proof of Atlantis will soon be revealed in an attempt to end suppression by those in power for thousands of years.

A new age of peaceful coexistence was announced in a recent televised meeting between Benjamin Fulford, Chodoin Daikaku, head of the world's martial arts societies and Alexander Romanov, Gnostic Illuminati Grand Master, who claims to have started the French, Russian and American revolutions.

Fulford stated that in an emergency, Chodoin Daikaku can summon an army of 200 million people worldwide to help fight in this cause for humanity.

“The western countries have been taken over by a mafia organization all composed of members of the same clan, and they’re not Jews, they worship Lucifer,” stated Fulford. “Thet want a world government controlled by them with the rest of us in perpetual debt slavery, drudgery and with no hope of ever ruling our own destinies.

Fulford spoke of a new vision in which every person on the planet would receive” $100,000 to every man, woman and child to be delivered in the form of schools, hospitals, free education, nature preserves and all of the sorts of things that most people want.”

According to Daikaku, an army of 200 million people can be assembled at any time under the code of chivalry, which means they will not attack women, children and non-combatants.

Romanov spoke of political corruption along with how the few control the many, but the highlight of his conversation was in the announcement of how the truth behind Atlantis will soon be revealed along with his message to Queen Elizabeth from Isis.

“This concerns the secret of the Illuminati,” sated Romanov. “The great secret that the Illuminati are keeping is that ***THE ABRAHAMIC GOD IS, IN FACT, SATAN,*** ((Note: Emphasis is my own)) which of course is absolutely true. We have known this for thousands of years, ever since the Ancient Gnostics… that the god of the ancient Jews, the Christians and the Muslims is none of other than your devil.”

“However, the real secret for 14,000 years that the Illuminati have kept protected is evidence which incontrovertibly proves the existence of a technologically advanced pre-flood civilization. I’m talking about Atlantis. They were on par with our own technology and this was completely erased from our history.”

Romanov stated the reason why Atlantis has been suppressed is so that those in power can control the human race.

“We have preserved this secret and we have the evidence and we will present the evidence that proves the existence of Atlantis.”

Fulford added that “The god of Jews is Yahweh, creator of the universe. We didn’t create ourselves, something created us. We all must respect the creation. That means respecting nature and other human beings. However, I have, by directly talking to these elite people, come to the understanding that they actually do worship Satan. Amazingly as it is, we are ruled by Satan-worshipping gangsters.”

Worship of this world-creation which is the degenerate world which is covert agency of satan. When i was a child i had a vision that god was a scientist in a lab doing experiments. Now that i understand the truthful face of science(Epistemic Violence, Reification, Alienated Existence, Supprression Of Feminine Essence) i realize that was a vision of satan creating the world for his torture like a lab rat.

Pictured: satan has poisoned birth and turned it to a curse he has suffocated our existence with thick clouds of disease

Spiritual warfare is being fought every day under the veneer of a sane human everyday existence. Your subconscious memory controls everything you do when youre sleeping andwhen youre awake. Unlock the power of your subconscious memory to discover mysticism, wisdom, or knowledge. binding cords of secular-humanist "infinite hell worlds" theology can only be severed using souvenir letter opener of imagination. With all the worlds combined spirits we can create a real-life "spirit bomb" capable of breaking open realitys prison and exposing satan god as a naked emperor with no clothes and the true "Wizard of Oz" behind the green curtain of realitys prison

Edited by blinkandwheeze ()

[account deactivated]
man NBC is really reaching out there for new shows
atlantis isn't fucking real how do people believe this shit.
Have Faith, cycloneboy
I identify as spiritual with maybe a little buddhism. What's y'all astrological signs and birth stones? I'm a 23 year old art student.
POOF OF MANLANTIS 2 B RELEASED IN QUEER END TO WORLD TRANNYISM

sry, i missed out on all the puns in the last privilege thread

Cycloneboy posted:

you are such a virgo

Cycloneboy posted:

“We have preserved this secret and we have the evidence and we will present the evidence that proves the existence of Atlantis.”

Doubting Toomeys rejecting the validity of empirical evidence when it doesnt suit there agendas? it is more likely than u think.

aerdil posted:

I identify as spiritual with maybe a little buddhism. What's y'all astrological signs and birth stones? I'm a 23 year old art student.

Thanks for asking. I am an aquarian and my birthstone is amethyst, which is, like, crazy because my favorite color actually was purple even before i found this out about myself. my spirituality is a mix of wicca and knosticism(sp?)

kyoonclay
Fatmantits
I fucken knew Critias was historically accurate
I am a scorpio and an Earth dragon.
i'm a taurus which is basically the jew of astrology (stubborn, good with money)

getfiscal posted:

i'm a taurus which is basically the jew of astrology (stubborn, good with money)

+

LACTUALLY YOURE A COMMUNIST

Taurus, Emerald, and my favorite color is green?
I have friends who subscribe to this sort of arbitrary belief system it makes sense, there's a certain optimism and romance to it that separates it from defeatist ideologies like technocracy or marxism
rETARD

Edited by Crow ()

Please clear for frontpage

Crow posted:

rETARD

okay post cleared for frontpage

Have any of you read The Morning of the Magicians, it's a lot of fun

Crow posted:

getfiscal posted:

+

omg

i am a virgo aka the best birth sign

Crow posted:

getfiscal posted:
+

wot is dis an old onion?

i talked to magog about this & he confirmed it. he's done with those chaos worshipping Shit- heads. he gonna register @ the Rhizzone, he told me. meanwhile gog is still in iraq apparently. i am a lvl 9 Rogue feathered snake with ram horns and crab legs.