HenryKrinkle posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

also maybe it's just in the vilerat thread but D&D has taken a sharp turn to the right. we're back in 2001, except this was a goon who was killed. there can be no forgiveness.

lol really?

had to read this wonderful piece of historical revisionism yesterday

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3390388&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=761#post407562579

and there's a dude named az jan jananam who is literally comprador bourgeoisie.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3390388&userid=179400&perpage=40&pagenumber=9#post407498879

only pointing out these two examples because they use D&D's general ignorance and liberal fear of "privilege" to bully the thread. especially brilliant is the use of "not everything is about you, the white man" and "you don't speak arabic heres a wall of text" to justify imperialism under the banner of tolerance.

and the number of straight up "kill all arabs" and "how do we bring civilization to these savages?" has increased one hundred fold

god i hate D&D

tpaine posted:

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:
Reminder Goonswarm literally mocked a father whose son had died.

Reminder: i like how lol if you touch yourself at night.

cum

lol

tpaine posted:

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

Reminder Goonswarm literally mocked a father whose son had died.

Reminder: i like how lol if you touch yourself at night.

its fuckin awesome and ur a major queero if u don;t

i do it during the fuckin day too no holds barred ambidextrous style
End Ayaan Hirsi Ali too fuckin' Somali dhilo giving her siil to any gaal cadaan that can afford it

DeeAndDee posted:

Muhammad Mossadegh was one of many of Muhammad Reza's Prime Ministers, but had obtained power under duress after his predecessor, the Shah's pick, had been assassinated. Mossadegh had called for elections to show support, but when the results started heading against him, he froze and postponed elections indefinitely with only 79 deputies elected, enough to form a bare quorum in the Majlis a tactic that has left the "he was democratically elected" cry iffy to this day: he was appointed by Muhammad Reza, remember, and was willing to suspend elections when they did not favor his outcome. Mossadegh, facing a loss of confidence, resigned, and Qavvam, his successor, tried to backpedal on Mossadegh's nationalization of the oil industry. Faced with massive popular resistance, the Shah reluctantly invited Mossadegh back into power, whereupon he demanded a year and a half of emergency dictatorial power. It was in that context that the "democratic" Mossadegh regime, which had been appointed by a Shah and was led by a party not elected by free and fair elections, was overthrown in Operation Ajax and power restored (yes, restored), to the Shah. Mossadegh's last actions included an indefinite suspension of the Majlis. Why people characterize this government as "democratic" is highly questionable: it only is under the most polemical of purposes.

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

wasmo radiis status let's siigo up on paltalk
i survived muslim rage and all i got was this t-shirt
[account deactivated]
the wedding band on the far right reminds me of goatse

babyhueypnewton posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

also maybe it's just in the vilerat thread but D&D has taken a sharp turn to the right. we're back in 2001, except this was a goon who was killed. there can be no forgiveness.

lol really?

had to read this wonderful piece of historical revisionism yesterday

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3390388&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=761#post407562579

and there's a dude named az jan jananam who is literally comprador bourgeoisie.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3390388&userid=179400&perpage=40&pagenumber=9#post407498879

only pointing out these two examples because they use D&D's general ignorance and liberal fear of "privilege" to bully the thread. especially brilliant is the use of "not everything is about you, the white man" and "you don't speak arabic heres a wall of text" to justify imperialism under the banner of tolerance.

Thank you for teaching me the term comprador bourgeoisie. But NO thank you for disrespecting imperialism

Ayaan Hirsi Ali has won the "Least Popular Somali" award for so many consecutive years I can't count and now she has a baby with internationally renowned alternate history writer and empire apologist Niall Ferguson.

Movin' on up
How Ayaan Hirsi Ali survived Muslim rage:

1. Illegally immigrated to Europe
2. Railed against immigration and allied with notable humanitarian Geert Wilders
3. Sucked white dick

The EU was formed because european elites realized that euros wouldn't accept more wink wink guest workers and wink wink refugee seekers to leverage in the labor market. So they needed the entirety of eastern europe to use for that instead
I finger my asshole while I read the Dublin Regulation
az jan jananam owns, she should post here

i'm not sure why you are calling her "comprador bourgeoisie" given that she is criticizing the MB and salafi counterrevolutionaries lol

Edited by babyfinland ()

babyhueypnewton posted:

I'm Fire

A little about me. I heard about this place from Post Garden, a forum that used to be part of Something Awful before being shut down and moved off site. The forum as it is now is a safe space for leftists though it has had some troubles staying open and someone suggested here since this place shares the overwhelming majority of its values.

As for myself I am a 28 year old special ed teacher from Jacksonville. Ironically, I myself also have asperger's syndrome. I'm a gamer, both video games and also tabletop role-playing games. I have an interest in science fiction, fantasy, and horror. I also have leftist view points and I am consistently let down by the liberalism that the American political parties and American media and intellectual culture embodies. I used to post on Something Awful though I've been taking a break and just lurking for now as the admins there have been unsympathetic to the leftist community, especially since shutting down Laissez's Fair.

Right now I am in a LARP troupe that does World of Darkness games. Mage is my favorite. I also like Dungeons and Dragons.

As for video games, I've been playing The Sims, assorted MMOs, Diablo 3, and Bioware games.

Welcome, I have Asperger's as well, glad to have you with us.

HenryKrinkle posted:

how people can simultaneously fetishize the process of "fair elections" as determined by the USA and criticize the US election system as fraudulent is amazing to me.

babyfinland posted:

i'm not sure why you are calling her "comprador bourgeoisie" given that she is criticizing the MB and salafi counterrevolutionaries lol

considering she is criticizing them for disrupting the "free and democratic" Libyan elections imposed by NATO and says they have nothing to do with imperialism and browbeats anti-imperialists with identity politics robbed of class analysis she would fit right in with the comprador bourgeoisie that Fanon and Malcolm X loved to tear into.

discipline posted:

JUST LOOK AT THESE HOWLING MONKEYS ON THE COVER OF NEWSWEEK by ayaan hirsi ali

you got a problem with monkeys

Niall Ferguson is just following in the footsteps of his hero Richard Francis Burton, who lusted after and slept with women and young boys in Somalia.

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

considering she is criticizing them for disrupting the "free and democratic" Libyan elections imposed by NATO and says they have nothing to do with imperialism and browbeats anti-imperialists with identity politics robbed of class analysis she would fit right in with the comprador bourgeoisie that Fanon and Malcolm X loved to tear into.

youre making things up or not posting the relevant things

babyhueypnewton posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

how people can simultaneously fetishize the process of "fair elections" as determined by the USA and criticize the US election system as fraudulent is amazing to me.

babyfinland posted:

pointing out that being able to speak arabic is important for differentiating between groups with similar-sounding arabic names isn't "identity politics"

shennong posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

babyfinland posted:

pointing out that being able to speak arabic is important for differentiating between groups with similar-sounding arabic names isn't "identity politics"

learn the principle of democratic centralism. debate within the party, unity outside of it. anti-imperialism is the first principle of being a revolutionary today, anyone who is pro-imperialism should be unequivocally attacked and anyone who sees the imperialist invasions of Libya and Syria for what they are should be defended. identity politics is the opposite, privileging identity (as a muslim, as an arab speaker, as a minority) over principle and attacking comrades for their identity rather than correctness.

precisely with her knowledge of arabic and the arab world, she attacks anti-imperialist comrades with good instincts but poor knowledge for debate, clouding the essential facts of the situation and minimizing the role of American imperialism under the banner of anti-racism (how ironic). It's clear where babyfinland's loyalties lie, but I would advise you to not fall for the same kind of trap, lest you are silenced over the issue of Assange by pro-imperialist women, conflicted and attacked over the issue of bourgeois gay rights, distracted from the good character of comrades by attacks of sexism (as the FBI has tried to smear the black panthers with for 40 years) etc. democratic centralism and materialism are the only defenses from the disciplined and ruthless forces of the state and bourgeoisie who will seek to divide us through identity politics.

babyhueypnewton posted:

shennong posted:
babyhueypnewton posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

babyfinland posted:

learn the principle of democratic centralism. debate within the party, unity outside of it. anti-imperialism is the first principle of being a revolutionary today, anyone who is pro-imperialism should be unequivocally attacked and anyone who sees the imperialist invasions of Libya and Syria for what they are should be defended. identity politics is the opposite, privileging identity (as a muslim, as an arab speaker, as a minority) over principle and attacking comrades for their identity rather than correctness.

precisely with her knowledge of arabic and the arab world, she attacks anti-imperialist comrades with good instincts but poor knowledge for debate, clouding the essential facts of the situation and minimizing the role of American imperialism under the banner of anti-racism (how ironic). It's clear where babyfinland's loyalties lie, but I would advise you to not fall for the same kind of trap, lest you are silenced over the issue of Assange by pro-imperialist women, conflicted and attacked over the issue of bourgeois gay rights, distracted from the good character of comrades by attacks of sexism (as the FBI has tried to smear the black panthers with for 40 years) etc. democratic centralism and materialism are the only defenses from the disciplined and ruthless forces of the state and bourgeoisie who will seek to divide us through identity politics.

i honestly can't tell how much of this you believe, good posting.

It's clear where babyfinland's loyalties lie,
*picture of a dead kid*

babyfinland posted:

It's clear where babyfinland's loyalties lie,

I'm pretty deep into a sogood points hedge fund right now.
lobbying atm for food stamps to be counted towards sogood rewards voucher limits, if that goes through it will basically triple the value of my investment.

babyhueypnewton posted:

shennong posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

babyfinland posted:

[account deactivated]
safe space for lefties.

who are genderqueer.

and have proper opinion about anime.

and are pro-israel.

and shit diapers.

who ask one another permission to j/o to each others pictures.

Transient_Grace posted:

safe space for lefties.

who are genderqueer.

and are pro-israel.

and shit diapers.

and this is btw exactly why we need to shut down the internet.

Transient_Grace posted:

safe space for lefties.

who are genderqueer.

and are pro-israel.

and shit diapers.

hey now, not all of them are pro-israel

[account deactivated]