im Big and Tuff and Dough Not Tolerate liberalism.

aerdil posted:

i got drunk last night and was telling my friend that 9/11 was a pretty amazing aesthetic experience if viewed from the perspective of an art project and she was just like dude.... too far

i really shouldnt go out in public

I was drunk on Saturday night, I defended the topless pics of princess kate being published on the grounds that she, as a royal, is public property because we pay for her lifestyle, and she should be “thanking her lucky stars she’s not a mangled corpse in a Paris tunnel” and a girl punched me in the shoulder and stormed off.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

aerdil posted:

i got drunk last night and was telling my friend that 9/11 was a pretty amazing aesthetic experience if viewed from the perspective of an art project and she was just like dude.... too far

I was drunk on Saturday night, I defended the topless pics of princess kate being published on the grounds that she, as a royal, is public property because we pay for her lifestyle, and she should be “thanking her lucky stars she’s not a mangled corpse in a Paris tunnel” and a girl punched me in the shoulder and stormed off.

lmao

aerdil posted:

hahaha thats really funny you got punched in the shoulder for that (esp in australia) but im glad you did

ilmdge posted:

aerdil posted:

thats funny but im glad you got punched in the shoulder

same, it sobered me up a little bit

A cool place for cool people to remember Vilerat without any sort of overbearing moderation.

http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?fundraiser_id=9332&tab=3

jools posted:

lol

tpaine WHERES MY AV
I accidentally sold those afghan guys some uniforms on ebay
If you play a videogame once no one will ever care what you do in the rest of your life because gaming is so cool and so fun
Well the OP was dreadful but possibly a troll, but CheeseKate seems real so now I'm curled into a ball trying to make the internet go away.
Vilerat's slot as a moderator of D&D won't be opening up anytime soon. Mods may come and go, but nobody can take over for him advocating for world diplomacy, shepherding discussions and always bringing good humor to the most contentious of debates.

His humor occasionally took the form of elaborate pranks, sometimes played on rival EVE gamers, and sometimes played on everyone. Vilerat once created a tattoo featuring the lightning bolts of his much-beloved Chargers combined with the image of an armless dragon. His pals good-naturedly ribbed him about it and people who hated him posted it on our forums to try to make him angry. Curiously, whenever anyone met him in person and asked to see the infamous tattoo he would get a smirk on his face and politely refuse.

It's almost as if he never had the tattoo at all.
Kinda wanna see what human/porcine hybrid allowed Vile Rat to impregnate her what with that sweet tat and all

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

A cool place for cool people to remember Vilerat without any sort of overbearing moderation.

http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?fundraiser_id=9332&tab=3

Epic goon rush

Sent in $20, fuck the trolls. There's a time and a place people.
i'm donating this week's allowance to the Shawn Smith Foundation for the Advancement of Laughable Xhosa Girls
despite all my rage vile rat died from smoke inhalage
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I think the site blocked me from making comments signed by Hitler, the KKK, and Mittani
[account deactivated]
Reminder Goonswarm literally mocked a father whose son had died.
both were pubbies though
[account deactivated]
I'm Fire

A little about me. I heard about this place from Post Garden, a forum that used to be part of Something Awful before being shut down and moved off site. The forum as it is now is a safe space for leftists though it has had some troubles staying open and someone suggested here since this place shares the overwhelming majority of its values.

As for myself I am a 28 year old special ed teacher from Jacksonville. Ironically, I myself also have asperger's syndrome. I'm a gamer, both video games and also tabletop role-playing games. I have an interest in science fiction, fantasy, and horror. I also have leftist view points and I am consistently let down by the liberalism that the American political parties and American media and intellectual culture embodies. I used to post on Something Awful though I've been taking a break and just lurking for now as the admins there have been unsympathetic to the leftist community, especially since shutting down Laissez's Fair.
apparently wddp/postgarden is migrating to revleft lmao

discipline posted:

oh my god it's up to 100k now

its only 50k, youre looking at the goal

tpaine posted:

GoldenLoinTamarind did you know that if you sautee scallops in a non-stick pan...they won't stick! THATS WHY ITS CALLED FUCKING NON-STIIIIiiiiCK

babyhueypnewton posted:

dont those people talk about trotskyist pamphlet strategies or w/e instead of posting about being depressed and having beer shits in your pants

after fire got trained to fyad he popped into the lf irc channel and started talking about how no one liked him and he just wanted to post on a place where people accepted him for who he was or something. it was sort of funny but mostly pathetic. i think i banned him

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

dont those people talk about trotskyist pamphlet strategies or w/e instead of posting about being depressed and having beer shits in your pants

its a bad place

also maybe it's just in the vilerat thread but D&D has taken a sharp turn to the right. we're back in 2001, except this was a goon who was killed. there can be no forgiveness.
[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

If you are going to volunteer as street medic for your local occupy protest, be sure to bring along diapers and torrents of gravity falls.

babyhueypnewton posted:

also maybe it's just in the vilerat thread but D&D has taken a sharp turn to the right. we're back in 2001, except this was a goon who was killed. there can be no forgiveness.

lol really?

w/r/t princess diana: i had a white fiat uno imported to the US the day after she died