i cant tell if he meant that he looked at fyad or he posted nude pictures of himself on fyad

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

i cant tell if he meant that he looked at fyad or he posted nude pictures of himself on fyad

She's just a little girl. And yet, in so many ways, she's such a little woman. A couple of nights before I gave her the birthday present, her cat died. Her cat was put down. She and her mother called me first. Olivia called me. She said - and this breaks my heart - "I'll be okay soon, but it's hard. It's hard to love someone so much and have to say goodbye."

At eight, she was so much more adult than I was at 27 when I lost my father.

My point is, Olivia (I even love the name, "Olivia." I'm much pickier about girls' names than boys' names, but Olivia's a favorite. For boys, I like simple, "40s baseball player" names, I call them - Joe, Bob, Bill, John, Jack, Rich, Lou, etc. For girls, I like somewhat lyric, but not pretentious names. There are very few names on this list, but "Olivia" is one. It helps that my middle name, and the name passed on for men in my family for generations, is "Oliver") is the most amazing little girl I've ever met. She's my little girl. I can imagine no better calling than to be her father.

I have always had a crush on Windy. Since I found out what a wonderful little child she could create, I have fallen in love with her.

But....

I'm not her father. I can't be. It's undeniable. My Father's eyes are unmistakable. I have them. My brother has them. When my best friends Josh and Janiece first met my brother's daughter Vanessa, Janiece's first comment was, "I know those eyes." Large, soft brown, grey rings around the pupils, heavy Italian eyelids, thick but separate eyebrows. They're beautiful, sure, but distinct.

Olivia certainly doesn't have those eyes. Although her eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen, they're not my Father's, they're not mine. Her eyes are large, yes, but the deepest blue you've ever seen - darker than Windy's, like two sapphires in her little face. Her eyelids are thin, her eyebrows straight, all to accentuate the blueness of those enormous eyes.

She is my little girl still, but she is not my daughter. It doesn't matter how much she and I wish it otherwise. She has said to me more than once, "I wish you were my Daddy." Each time she says that, choking back tears, I say, "I do, too." And I mean it. Against everything I've ever thought, I really mean it. When she calls me her Daddy, I don't correct her.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2121320

yeah.........

ggw posted:

"Warum sollen wir nicht Freunden sein? " sounds dumb

it sounds like why should not we be friends or something

getfiscal posted:

jools posted:

I know what he is trying to say and mean. I'm just saying no german would say it like that.

ggw posted:

jools posted:

I know what he is trying to say and mean. I'm just saying no german would say it like that.

yeah. how would you put it then, it feels wrong but my germans about as rusty as the titanic

Transient_Grace posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

She's just a little girl. And yet, in so many ways, she's such a little woman. A couple of nights before I gave her the birthday present, her cat died. Her cat was put down. She and her mother called me first. Olivia called me. She said - and this breaks my heart - "I'll be okay soon, but it's hard. It's hard to love someone so much and have to say goodbye."

At eight, she was so much more adult than I was at 27 when I lost my father.

My point is, Olivia (I even love the name, "Olivia." I'm much pickier about girls' names than boys' names, but Olivia's a favorite. For boys, I like simple, "40s baseball player" names, I call them - Joe, Bob, Bill, John, Jack, Rich, Lou, etc. For girls, I like somewhat lyric, but not pretentious names. There are very few names on this list, but "Olivia" is one. It helps that my middle name, and the name passed on for men in my family for generations, is "Oliver") is the most amazing little girl I've ever met. She's my little girl. I can imagine no better calling than to be her father.

I have always had a crush on Windy. Since I found out what a wonderful little child she could create, I have fallen in love with her.

But....

I'm not her father. I can't be. It's undeniable. My Father's eyes are unmistakable. I have them. My brother has them. When my best friends Josh and Janiece first met my brother's daughter Vanessa, Janiece's first comment was, "I know those eyes." Large, soft brown, grey rings around the pupils, heavy Italian eyelids, thick but separate eyebrows. They're beautiful, sure, but distinct.

Olivia certainly doesn't have those eyes. Although her eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen, they're not my Father's, they're not mine. Her eyes are large, yes, but the deepest blue you've ever seen - darker than Windy's, like two sapphires in her little face. Her eyelids are thin, her eyebrows straight, all to accentuate the blueness of those enormous eyes.

She is my little girl still, but she is not my daughter. It doesn't matter how much she and I wish it otherwise. She has said to me more than once, "I wish you were my Daddy." Each time she says that, choking back tears, I say, "I do, too." And I mean it. Against everything I've ever thought, I really mean it. When she calls me her Daddy, I don't correct her.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2121320

yeah.........

so has he raped, killed, and began wearing olivia's skin yet?

I dont want to click that link, who posted that
Some dude named JCaesar who wants to start a youtube lip syncing revolution for Vilerat and who apparently, years ago, wanted to be the soul mate of the 6 year old daughter of the dude who played Rorschach. I kinda feel dizzy.
hey t-paine is that color me badd in your av, or a still from a bugle boy commercial?
[account deactivated]
found cycloneboy's sa account
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2872710&pagenumber=135#post407567389
[account deactivated]

animedad posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2872710&pagenumber=135#post407567389

next time you see impper, can you punch him in the face for me, thanks

tell him it's from russia, with love

impper could beat me up irl. id have to punch n run like a canadian sissy
canadians. lol

animedad posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2872710&userid=163162

Dear aquarium goers,
Hey, what's up, WangBangers!!

So, um, like, remember last year when I told you guys that I took the hint and quit showing up at that chicken wing bar? Well, um, I kinda noticed that y'all haven't been resuming your weekly hangouts there. I can assure you guys, I am absolutely positively not going there anymore. I'm sorry my ugly retarded loving face made you all ashamed and embarrassed to be around me and I took the hint and went elsewhere to sit and be quiet and drink, because obviously that sort of reserved behavior wasn't enough to negate my ugly loving retarded fuckface. I may look retarded but I'm not THAT retarded, I can take a hint. Please don't punish the establishment just because I ruined a night out with my mere ignorant retarded presence. They're good people and they have great food at great prices, and I'm facebook friends with the head bartender so she's cool with bringing me leftover wings in case I crave some, so there's absolutely no need whatsoever for me to go there even on a lark, and you guys no longer have to worry about being wary and looking over your shoulders and sending a buddy out to put a quarter in the parking meter every 15 minutes instead of paying for an hour in advance (wouldn't want to waste money in case you guys had to leave early if I showed up). Everything's all chill and I've been going to another bar in a completely different neighborhood far away from the chicken wing place. Please don't let your fellowship break up on my account.

Have a good life being beautiful and perfect social butterflies!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2872710&userid=33952 holy fuck
[account deactivated]
So, notice how goon aesthetics are so contemptible they constantly mention how seanrat went in "such a terrible way" or "such a senseless way" etc, seanrat's manner of death is his greatest accomplishment short of busting his nut a couple of times in some some womb. seanrat's death was the only thing that saved him from a pointless life nursing his mmorpg addictions.
[account deactivated]
yes,

yes. i would like that.
o i thought you said 'befriended'

i'm so embarrassed literally shakign irl.
here's a pm chocolate america sent

i am unfriending you and i'm not talking to you again until you grow the fuck up and start valuing all human life. your violent revolution is a fucking joke and will never happen, and even if it does it won't help the poor and downtrodden in the long run. see: all of recorded history

i'm so outraged i'm gonna change a setting in a website. you crossed a line this time, fuckre.
see: all of recorded history

jools posted:

i am unfriending you and i'm not talking to you again until you grow the fuck up and start valuing all human life. your violent revolution is a fucking joke and will never happen, and even if it does it won't help the poor and downtrodden in the long run. see: all of recorded history

hmm the second part is pretty accurate but lmao at valuing all human life without exception

wow, noted docevil friend glt in liberalism shocker
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

wow, noted docevil friend glt in liberalism shocker

im actually a neoconservative

yeah, a liberal

tpaine posted:

i owned choclate america in like 2008 or something and years later there was a d^d thread about being civil on the internet and he whined about me in it, it was tremendous validation

that guys a fucking teacher i think. imagine

deadken posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2872710&userid=33952holy fuck

this is my SHIT

i got drunk last night and was telling my friend that 9/11 was a pretty amazing aesthetic experience if viewed from the perspective of an art project and she was just like dude.... too far

i really shouldnt go out in public
lol

jools posted:

would beat someone up if they said that to me irl

aerdil posted:

i got drunk last night and was telling my friend that 9/11 was a pretty amazing aesthetic experience if viewed from the perspective of an art project and she was just like dude.... too far

i really shouldnt go out in public

Fucking normies dont get the 'thetics