LF class reunion
lol it's spread to sydney now

really?
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-gas-sydney-protesters-20120915-25yrb.html

"Obama! Obama! We love Osama!"

oh dear

oh deary me, what a shitstorm

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-gas-sydney-protesters-20120915-25yrb.html"Obama! Obama! We love Osama!"

oh dear

oh deary me, what a shitstorm

Sounds like those guys got trolled pretty hard.

someone is getting mad trolled but i'm not sure exactly who it is yet
we are all being trolled by satan.

yay this will be fun
those guys arent very smart
those guys are fucking awesome

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-gas-sydney-protesters-20120915-25yrb.html

smh... smdh...

paradol please continue to post here

they aren't using horsie police because animals are inherently muslim. horses would side with the protestors and Start the Revolution
[account deactivated]
australia is a fucking dump
australia is a continent where people used to live and then they all died and now it got australians living in it.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

those guys arent very smart

dumb... like a fox!

First of all, I sincerely apologize for my actions in the Vilerat thread. I've been sick, and the news made me sicker. Thank you to all who sent support through PM, and I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart to anyone I may have inadvertently made feel worse.

So now to the what I call "The Vilerat Project." It's premise is simple: If four people died over a stupid YouTube video translated into Arabic, what can 100 YouTube videos do? Or 1,000? Or 10,000? Let's find out.

Here's what you have to do to join the Vilerat Project:

1.) Record a video of yourself lip-synching to the song "Why Can't We Be Friends?" by War. Or the cover by Smash Mouth, if you're so inclined. You can even skip the verses if you choose, and just record the chorus. (It's very difficult to remember, but it goes likes this: "Why can't we be friends?" Repeat.) Or sing it a cappella. Or play it on an instrument.

2.) Send the video to whycantwebefriends01@gmail.com. If you are so inclined, please include your first name and location.

3.) Sit back and pat yourself on the back.

That's it. That's literally it. That's all. If you would like to do more, here are some ideas:

A.) I'd like to translate the song's chorus into as many languages as possible. I speak three living languages other than English - German, Spanish and French. Here's what I've got on them:

GERMAN: Warum sollen wir nicht Freunden sein?

SPANISH: ¿Por qué no somos amigos?

FRENCH: Pourquoi ne pouvons-nous être amis?

I would appreciate any help in correcting my translation. I would also definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY appreciate help into translating into other languages, both phonetically and in writing. Above all, I want the chorus translated into Hebrew, Arabic and Russian. That is a must.

B.) I would like to purchase the music rights to the song. I will be setting up a payment account in a few days, once I know what it will run me.

C.) I'd like suggestions as to other songs to use. My current plan is to use, for October and November, "Love's in Need of Love Today" by Stevie Wonder and "(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding" by Elvis Costello & the Attractions. For December, the song would be, of course, "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" by John Lennon. I'd love to hear ideas for January.

Please remember, if you contribute, this is a message of peace to the people of Libya, Egypt, the entire Muslim world and everywhere else. Please do not include messages of anger and hate. Anger and hate are understandable emotions, but they're easy. Let's do what's hard. Let's love even the worst.

And by the way, the so-called "Islamic Rage Boy," Śakīl Ahamad Bhaţ, is supposed to have a camera at his house in a few days to contribute to this project. Because why can't we be friends with Śakīl Ahamad Bhaţ? Seriously, why can't we?
The Vilerat Project ™
ten thousand lip syncing goons
damn he closed it after 6 posts
i honestly never realized youtube holds such immense power, that goon is absolutely right, if one tube can kill 4 persons think of what a hundred tubes could achieve, here let me spell it out for you, 400 dead person! some of them possibly goon themselves. what if youtube falls in to the wrong hands again? we can't afford to lose another mod.
I was hoping his angle was to make 1000 videos defaming the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). That would have been more interesting.

swirlsofhistory posted:

First of all, I sincerely apologize for my actions in the Vilerat thread. I've been sick, and the news made me sicker. Thank you to all who sent support through PM, and I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart to anyone I may have inadvertently made feel worse.

So now to the what I call "The Vilerat Project." It's premise is simple: If four people died over a stupid YouTube video translated into Arabic, what can 100 YouTube videos do? Or 1,000? Or 10,000? Let's find out.

Here's what you have to do to join the Vilerat Project:

1.) Record a video of yourself lip-synching to the song "Why Can't We Be Friends?" by War. Or the cover by Smash Mouth, if you're so inclined. You can even skip the verses if you choose, and just record the chorus. (It's very difficult to remember, but it goes likes this: "Why can't we be friends?" Repeat.) Or sing it a cappella. Or play it on an instrument.

2.) Send the video to whycantwebefriends01@gmail.com. If you are so inclined, please include your first name and location.

3.) Sit back and pat yourself on the back.

That's it. That's literally it. That's all. If you would like to do more, here are some ideas:

A.) I'd like to translate the song's chorus into as many languages as possible. I speak three living languages other than English - German, Spanish and French. Here's what I've got on them:

GERMAN: Warum sollen wir nicht Freunden sein?

SPANISH: ¿Por qué no somos amigos?

FRENCH: Pourquoi ne pouvons-nous être amis?

I would appreciate any help in correcting my translation. I would also definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY appreciate help into translating into other languages, both phonetically and in writing. Above all, I want the chorus translated into Hebrew, Arabic and Russian. That is a must.

B.) I would like to purchase the music rights to the song. I will be setting up a payment account in a few days, once I know what it will run me.

C.) I'd like suggestions as to other songs to use. My current plan is to use, for October and November, "Love's in Need of Love Today" by Stevie Wonder and "(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding" by Elvis Costello & the Attractions. For December, the song would be, of course, "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" by John Lennon. I'd love to hear ideas for January.

Please remember, if you contribute, this is a message of peace to the people of Libya, Egypt, the entire Muslim world and everywhere else. Please do not include messages of anger and hate. Anger and hate are understandable emotions, but they're easy. Let's do what's hard. Let's love even the worst.

And by the way, the so-called "Islamic Rage Boy," Śakīl Ahamad Bhaţ, is supposed to have a camera at his house in a few days to contribute to this project. Because why can't we be friends with Śakīl Ahamad Bhaţ? Seriously, why can't we?

someone record themselves singing why cant we be friends and then animate viletat.jpg so it looks like the dragon is moving its mouth and send him the video
Interesting as in more senseless violence? Noice...

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

I was hoping his angle was to make 1000 videos defaming the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). That would have been more interesting.

that would make no sense at all, what they should do is record videos of people insulting jesus and moses and provoke jews and christian into a berserk rage killing muslims starting ww3 everyone wins.

[account deactivated]
RIP Sean, you were good at talking in EVE.

- Hillary "Hillz" Clinton
Vilerat Anime Music Videos
like we could mash up clips of EVE, Goku going SSJ4, the consulate attack, and idk some shit from bleach and at the end it will have a picture of him that says RIP VIALRAT FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS
Throughout the world we shall make the words "Vile Rat" synonymous with peace and harmony.
FailRat
BileRat
"Warum sollen wir nicht Freunden sein? " sounds dumb

Transient_Grace posted:

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

that would make no sense at all, what they should do is record videos of people insulting jesus and moses and provoke jews and christian into a berserk rage killing muslims starting ww3 everyone wins.

a surefire to way to provoke jews and christians into a berserk rage is to propose cutting off funding to israel

brb gotta park the space boat
*space daddy dies*
:iceburn:
JCaesar
Mar 23, 2004
Dude, I exposed myself to FYAD. Y'all GBS bitches ain't shit.