aerdil posted:

hillary clinton literally just said that sean smith was "important on the internet" in her speech, right now, on national television. that just happened.

Yes but was it like in the part of the speech where she was listing the real accomplishments of the other casualties and then got to Sean and was like "Sean... well... he was very important on the internet" in the same tone you would use when you describe a child as being extra-special?

hillary just said ocmedy gold and named September 10th as Vilerat Eve
noted fail-aids poster

____/#################\____
___/###########################\___
_/#############/##/ \##\#############\_
/##############/\##| |##/\##############\
/###############\ \#| |#/ /###############\
|#################\ \| |/ /#################|
|#################{{{\ /}}}#################|
|################{{<.> <.>}}################|
|##################{ | | }##################|
|##################/_| |_\##################|
|#################{(_)_(_)}#################|
|##################{VV_VV}##################|
|################# \^^))^/##################|
|###################-((-####################|
|#####################))####################|
|#####################(#####################|
|###########################################|
|#################R. I. P. #################|
|################SEAN SMITH################|
|##############"FUCK...gunfire"#############|
\ | /###########################################| |
_\|/|#####\######/################\##\|/######/#|__\/__
holy shi
How will goons reconcile the fact that the that vapid cunt Hillary who they hate just praised their beloved space daddy?
probably by *seizes up*

karphead posted:

____/#################\____
___/###########################\___
_/#############/##/ \##\#############\_
/##############/\##| |##/\##############\
/###############\ \#| |#/ /###############\
|#################\ \| |/ /#################|
|#################{{{\ /}}}#################|
|################{{<.> <.>}}################|
|##################/_| |_\##################|
|#################{(_)_(_)}#################|
|##################{VV_VV}##################|
|################# \^^))^/##################|
|###################-((-####################|
|#####################))####################|
|#####################(#####################|
|#################R. I. P. #################|
|################SEAN SMITH################|
|##############"FUCK...gunfire"#############|
\ | /###########################################| |
_\|/|#####\######/################\##\|/######/#|__\/__

spacing on all text is 150% or something... sorry

stegosaurus posted:

spacing on all text is 150% or something... sorry

let me talk to your manager

just go to pygments.css and add "line-height:100%;" to "div .code"
while you're playing around with the css can you make a light on dark color scheme
if you're playing around with the css can you add the cockasaurus to posts background
also optimize for smaertphones and touchscreens, some of us are members of the bourgeoisie.
while youre playing around with css can u delete the forum. tia.
delete the internet and all knowledge of it

clanzy posted:

delete the internet and all knowledge of it

from orbit
fuck the gay ocean

corey posted:

did he really die on account of having to rub the big magnet onto the computers

he died trying to log out of a video game so his spaceship wouldn't get accosted by space thugs. that's not hyperbole or exaggeration

getfiscal posted:

Sean leaves behind a loving whore whom he busted his nut in, two crotchspawns anyone could've made and scores of normie relatives who probably never even played EVE. And that’s just in this world, because online, in the virtual world that Sean helped create, he is also being mourned by countless competitors, collaborators and gamers who shared his passion.
I'm just glad work was understanding enough to let me have an extended break during and after the broadcast of the service.
I have some extremely sad news to report today.

One of our MRFF Advisory Board members, former Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, was among the three others killed at the consulate in Libya along with Ambassador Chris Stevens.

From Mikey:

“He confirmed for me how deeply entrenched fundamentalist Christianity is in the DoD Spec Ops world of the SEALs, Green Berets, Delta Force, Army Rangers USAF … and DoD security contractors like the former Blackwater,” Weinstein said in an email to The Huffington Post. Doherty “helped me on many MRFF client cases behind the scenes to facilitate assistance to armed forces members abused horribly by fundamentalist Christian proselytizing.”

Transient_Grace posted:

a thousand libyas nuked from low orbit
will not ease my pain,
why are muslims so savage?

-Lucia

it's clear from the context he's talking about the filmmakers, not the protesters

i'm pretty that's a hir.
cis scum.
i woke up this morning and this is still real, exceptional

Transient_Grace posted:

cis scum.

dont be mean to cis people

Deep Hurting plans to potentially combine the two funniest things Something Awful ever produced

"The only idea I had for anything about Vilerat specifically was a repurposing of the last three panels of that Zybourne Clock comic, with Johnny's dialogue altered to read "Please, Mitt. He had a family," and the smoke he's blowing in the last panel reading "Vilerat: 1978-2012."
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

this is the funniest thing that has or will ever happen

wrong in decemember mitt romney's youngest son kampf "evilweasel" romney will die performing a proxy baptism of the imam ali in the DC celestial temple. anti mormon pogroms will spill out of the taxi driver ghettos ringing the capitol like waves of slow brown fire. evilweasel will die writhing on a cross of motherboards, outside a burning dave & busters, like neo from the matrix. hat trick.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

my only regret is i couldn't get myself banned from somethingawful making a big post about all of this, its the first time i've wanted to post there in like a year

life is not ok i tried to recover my sa password so i could do this but my 15 year old AOL dial up email account i used to register had been compromised life is TOIL and PAIN

tpaine posted:

my only regret is i couldn't get myself banned from somethingawful making a big post about all of this, its the first time i've wanted to post there in like a year

Someone buy this goon an account.

[account deactivated]
relevant transcript

"Sean was respected as an expert on technology by colleagues in Pretoria, Baghdad, Montreal and The Hague," Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the gathering at the air base.

Clinton continued to pay tribute to the four who died:

" enrolled in correpondence courses at Penn State and had high hopes for the future. He leaves behind a loving wife, Heather; two young children, Samantha and Nathan, and scores of grieving family, friends and colleagues. And that is just in this world, because online, in the virtual world that Sean helped create, he is also being mourned by countless competitors, collaborators and gamers who shared his passion."