getfiscal posted:

Funkybacon

Tonight from midnight (gmt) Funkybacon is hosting a special remembrance show instead of the usual fun and games and will be joined by Seleene and other guests to talk about Sean and remember the many positive contributions he brought to Eve.
"Curiously, whenever anyone met him in person and asked to see the infamous tattoo he would get a smirk on his face and politely refuse.

It's almost as if he never had the tattoo at all."

Hmmm yesss. it's kinda like when people ask for the video where i indulge in some scat eroticism. I get a smile on my face and politely refuse. and pooooof! the bane of my existence was actually a clever joke. the joke is on you. you dumbies. you thought i was some disgusting weirdo but in reality i'm just a normal regular dude. hahahaha czech mate
Also the whole saga of the creation of the stupid tat makes it impossible for vile rat to just find some random image over the internet and troll the world into thinking he was some guy who'd get a bad tat. Not only is that a very poor concept for a troll but pretty much everyone agrees that vile rat had asked a whole bunch of goons to design a tattoo based on his favorite ad&d cover and then later on posted a photo of "some dude's shoulder" with said terrible design all over it.

it can't possibly be an epic troll, he had the ink and realized it was lame. it's almost like freaking regreted it so much he wished he never even had it.
The American School, Embassy, and Cultural Center are all on fire in Tunis
Any estimate on the amount of goons/moderators present in those locations?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
No reports of goon casualties in Tunis, but I've heard 3 people dead in Khartoum. But that's ok because they're black and muslim and not Americans, and ESPECIALLY not goons
onehellofalegacy.png
On a serious note an Eritrean friend of mine just got to Khartoum as a refugee and was planning to apply for a student visa. Welp.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
shirley...
kate...
a thousand libyas nuked from low orbit
will not ease my pain,
why are muslims so savage?

-Lucia
[account deactivated]
trashcans that drift in virtual space
and each bears your name;
hell of a legacy, man.
i just saw this on danger room and couldnt post about it because im banned from real wddp. the world is a magical place full of wonder and enchantment, it turns out
sean "vilerat" whatever, 1982 -september 11th, 2012: senior guild diplomat who helped engineer the destruction of Goonswarm’s chief rival, the Band of Brothers. He let his guildmates design his tattoo.
hi a-t
getfiscal :3

how are things friend
they are well. just moved back to montreal. how are things in the middle kingdom
[account deactivated]
pretty good, hustlings going well. i found an obscure local crafts tradition maintained by a tribe of saumi reindeer herders who got lost and ended up in northern china over the summer. they're stuck on a reservation and their last shaman died in the cultural revolution. setting up an etsy and a kickstarter to exploit it

you still in school?

discipline posted:

hey a-t I've been thinking about teaching english in china... any suggestions?

yeah definitely. it's not great work but its easy and its always available. what i recommend to people now is getting a teaching credential in whatever your home country is before coming over here, if you have one of those you can get 50-60k a year jobs at the international schools pretty easily with ridiculous benefits and vacations. otherwise you're stuck with more mediocre jobs. i can help you out with whatever youre interested in

discipline posted:

hey a-t I've been thinking about teaching english in china... any suggestions?

don't do it.

autopsyturvey posted:

pretty good, hustlings going well. i found an obscure local crafts tradition maintained by a tribe of saumi reindeer herders who got lost and ended up in northern china over the summer. they're stuck on a reservation and their last shaman died in the cultural revolution. setting up an etsy and a kickstarter to exploit it

you still in school?

glad to hear you're still hustling. naw i'm out of school right now but i'm going to start up full time french courses soon.

http://www.jeuxonline.info/video/5950/hommage-alliance-sma-vile-rat

if i had effort and was more satanic i would make a "they live" gif parody where the guy sees a tribute to vilerat and then puts on the glasses and sees like a swastika or something
hillary clinton literally just said that sean smith was "important on the internet" in her speech, right now, on national television. that just happened.
i too an enjoying my anus coffee in rememberance

aerdil posted:

hillary clinton literally just said that sean smith was "important on the internet" in her speech, right now, on national television. that just happened.

around 11:30

http://www.c-span.org/Events/Pres-Obama-Secs-of-State-Defense-Meet-Remains-of-Four-Killed-in-Libya/10737434131-1/

[account deactivated]
fuck this gay earth
noice
tom funkybacon is a poster its not when you twist a baconator in your hands in opposite directions to make the bacon dance

immolator posted:

haha this guys name is Weed