Hey if you're a wddp member,

who are you to laugh at anyone?

Noice posted:

and yes i have full rights to psycho-analyze people because i’ve actually spent a lot of time studying psychology

"I saw an episode of Matlock in a bar last night. The sound was down, but I think I got the gist of it." - The Simpson Family

I did open mic the other night and niobiody was paying attention at all till, literally, i said world of warcraft & then i got cheers and rapt attention for the remainder of my time. Life is retarded.
dru rename thread to "I feel a kind of personal anger towards an as yet unknown enemy that I haven't felt from something like this since probably 9/11/01"
They say goons die in 3s so who is next. Who will be the final notorious goon daeth of 2012.

Transient_Grace posted:

Hey if you're a wddp member,

who are you to laugh at anyone?

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/vilerat

Keven posted:

I did open mic the other night and niobiody was paying attention at all till, literally, i said world of warcraft & then i got cheers and rapt attention for the remainder of my time. Life is retarded.

"hey keven will you MC a goon meet for us? we can't pay you in cash but there will be root beer and anime."

[account deactivated]
Blue Angels Renamed Blue Dragons for 1 week in Honor of Fallen American (more)

Keven posted:

every1 deserves to die for ideology, and ideally will.

Ultra-Liberal
I have it on good authority that pussy carnage will be the next goon to die :tinfoil:
i have it on goon authority
its cool that he apparently just "supported an ideology" even though he was actually on the ground in libya helping the us set up a puppet government
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it's funny that there is literally no movie and it's absurd to imagine that a throng of angry lybians all happened to log on to youtube and watch a trailer for an explicitly islamophobic movie the day it got uploaded and got so butt hurt they had to kill a goon hero on the spot and yet pretty much everyone around the world is just ok with the 'someone insulted muhammad, arabs got pissed' hoax and are obsessing over whether some dude is jew or not.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Bilbo Bagels
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
rip
Murder all posters.
So this jerk was all "The only good American is a dead American" and shit so i immediately got in his face and laid it down to him "Buddy, hey buddy, we don't joke like that around here about real people" we subsequently purged him like he was a german in post ww2 poland. total goonage.
Canadian Hindus Screen Anti-Muslim Film to Promote Tolerance

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/09/13/as-violent-protest-spread-in-middle-east-canadian-hindu-group-screening-anti-islam-film-to-make-a-point-about-tolerance/

hey posted:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/09/13/as-violent-protest-spread-in-middle-east-canadian-hindu-group-screening-anti-islam-film-to-make-a-point-about-tolerance/

next week's agni friday doubleheader: der ewige jude and birth of a nation

lol a cybersquatter bought vilerat.com yesterday
i'm getting the feeling that canadian national post comments are like WSJ comments
somethingawful is a place where propagating the most extreme discourses of empire and then seeking a career in north africa is " a crime against political correctness"

all because he played the space game
mods change my name to Battletard Galactictac
What's Worse
Back in 2005 hurricane katrina hit new orleans and flooded half the city killing a whole bunch of people, what's worse, SA servers were physically located in new orleans and the site was down for a full 24 hours.

Live by the sword or in this case - the internet spaceship

hey posted:

welp

*douses cow in gasoline, heads for islington station*

i'm all for celebrating this guys death. why do we hate him?
because no mods no masters no gods but allah