He acted like a thug online and enabled a thousand passive aggressive losers to take away from the enjoyment of others playing a tedious video games about mining alien poop in faraway planets, let's commemorate this man and put together a fundraiser honoring him. goonbless.
this one time goonfleet messed up eve economy so epically that the developers had to press 'undo'. epic own.
he was really on some mafioso sector 7 online space ships shit
So we had JUST finished toppling their govt and destroying all their infrastructure and were about to start installing a US puppet regime, when all of a sudden all these MUSLIMS just started going CRAZY because of some VIDEO... what the heck is with thos guys!!!
I hope my last words on this earth are typed into an EVE online goon server
GdLnTamarin (5:34:02): Fuck.
GdLnTamarin (5:34:06): Slenderman
what do you call a dead SA mod? a good start.

Goethestein posted:

haha apparently the eve online goons just took vilerats in game body and put it in an escape pod and fired it into the sun. goonspeed

whats the count for gbs morons calling to nuke libya or whatever

Transient_Grace posted:

Goethestein posted:

haha apparently the eve online goons just took vilerats in game body and put it in an escape pod and fired it into the sun. goonspeed

we all mourn in our own ways, let's not disrespect their culture.

I'm pretty sure it makes me a bad person, but I irrationally want blood for blood here.

I hate this situation, because I know it's ethically disgusting of me, but if this happened in our own country without religious motives, the people responsible would pay with their lives. Why shouldn't these assholes? Religion is loving false, and our "tolerance" of any particular religion should go out the window when it results in bloodshed like this. I want justice for these people and I kinda hate myself for it.

Cycloneboy posted:

what do you call a dead SA mod? a goon start.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

whats the count for gbs morons calling to nuke libya or whatever

a lot lol

Cycloneboy posted:

i didnt know your grandma was an sa mod

RIP, Vilerat. drat shame.

On the 'what the everliving fuck, McCaine' front, wasn't it the permabanned T-Paine who made the "laughable Xhosa girl" post, anyway?

Libya's a post-revolution country, and desperate reactionaries - as they always do - want to re-assert control through use of force. I mean, that's why the embassy staff was deployed there: they wanted to do the right thing and get the ball rolling on a safe, stable state.

fuck those reactionaries.

hey posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

i didnt know your grandma was an sa mod

my grandmother's death is not fucking funny, goddammit.

people think gaddafi loyalists are reactionaries and the americans are revolutionaries
Oh hey there, I should really post here more because this is fucking awesome. Step foot in Africa and Nongquwuse's Revenge gets you. Rot in hell you imperialist piece of shit.

Brown Moses posted:

EVE Online corps are renaming space station through out the game in memory of Vile Rat.
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/outposts/changes

What's weird is this is what got me.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

ATTN trolls.

We will insert one extraneous J into your name each day until your sick and depraved true observations are taken down.

You have no chance to survive make your time.

He logged off his EVE account before running away from gunfire, ensuring that it did not fall into the wrong hands. A true hero.
mods change my name to BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN
Go look at the picture on Drudge right now and tell me you have no emotional response to the lifeless body of a US Ambassador an imperialist being carried around.

Anyone calling for the guy who made the video to be punished in some way is a goddamned moron. Is it banal and inflammatory? Yes. Was it within his rights to produce? Yes. You want someone to be angry at, be angry at the mob of giant manchildren losing their shit because someone somewhere said a thing they didn't like. All this even as their own countries are in a state of revolution and upheaval. Disgusting.

how many more innocent victims must perish in islam's senseless war against are freedom of speech?

I would prefer Vilerat's death be avenged but that's just me.

I'm not advocating starting another War but we need a valid response to our citizens being assassinated.

Took a little nap, just got up, its still funny
What are the chances that SirMolle is behind this?

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

Go look at the picture on Drudge right now and tell me you have no emotional response to the lifeless body of a US Ambassador an imperialist being carried around.

it was being carried to a hospital lmao.

OK so it sucks any time a person is killed by violence, if you're a normal human being, but what I think is interesting about this is how this persons death is so meaningful to us because of a really weird thing from an internet forum we've all been posting on for years and years lol
Vilerat loved glorious white Anglo/Boer civilization and hated Mandela. Fuck him.
like lol at the thought of me trying to explain about how this dude who used to be a mod on a forum i posted on for 7 years was in libya as part of a military move by the USAian government that he got pissed at people for vocally opposing and he was also a high ranking member of this giant online spaceships clan i knew about and had been looking at jokes about for years...
yeah u kinda had to be there to "get it"
ya in a lot of ways vilerat is like screamo
Sean Smith was a loner who did not often fratranize with his colleagues at the American embassy in Bangazhi; preferring to spend most of his time off work alone playing video games and chatting with friends online, throughout the embassy he was most commonly known as 'the guy with the idiotic tattoo'. His last words were 'Fuck, Gunfire'. RIP.