[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

http://rt.com/news/us-ambassador-libya-killed-946/ posted:

The attack against US citizens may also be a retaliation tactic by Gaddafi loyalists for the arrest of the regime’s former Intelligence Chief Abdullah al-Senussi, journalist Zaid Benjamin’s wrote on Twitter.

even in death, qaddafi still owns as he effectively managed to get vilerat killed

faded...
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

they have an israel thread in the new wddp and the first page is mostly them arguing about misgendering bradley manning and the rest of it is them fretting over appearing antisemitic in their criticism of israel

linqu

viletat 9/11 never forget.
imagine if obama lost the election because vilerat died
don't worry, it's nothing a few drone strikes and a few dead arabs can't correct. obama will come out of this a triumphant hero as always.

if he's ballsy enough he might claim this was a hamas backed al-qaeda plot and let bibi go berserk on gaza.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

it's pretty funny people are saying that he died because some people to an exception to a youtube video instead of critically examining the power structures in place that result in such an action, these people are so two-dimensional no wonder they're racist

to be fair to most people, critically examining power structures is an incredibly difficult, time-consuming and unrewarding affair. Can you really blame people for responding better to narratives?

[account deactivated]
ahahahahaha
this is poetic justice and it's awesome
the thread is amazing

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3390388&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=718
I am in the same boat. Right now I would be perfectly happy if we just air dropped some tanks at the south end of Libya and didn't stop until the whole goddamn nation was a parking lot. As far as I'm concerned, the people of Libya have lost all legitimacy in their new nation.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

the thread is amazing

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3390388&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=718

Thanks Romney, it feels cool to have Vilerat's corpse be paraded as a casus fucking belli, real fucking appropriate.

can't stop laughing

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I am in the same boat. Right now I would be perfectly happy if we just air dropped some tanks at the south end of Libya and didn't stop until the whole goddamn nation was a parking lot. As far as I'm concerned, the people of Libya have lost all legitimacy in their new nation.

dissolve the people and elect another

It Worked for the Romans
I would prefer Vilerat's death be avenged but that's just me.

I'm not advocating starting another War but we need a valid response to our citizens being assassinated.

You are the Dragonborn, Ride forth to your Destiny
Regardless, if you look at the LF 'successor' forum, many of them are laughing and joking about this right now, saying he deserved it.
Destroy lf and let its bones bleach under the sun. Goon karma bitches.
coming in late and im not reading all this before i know.. is he really dead? ahahahahaha

deadken posted:

Regardless, if you look at the LF 'successor' forum, many of them are laughing and joking about this right now, saying he deserved it.

lol

[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/09/12/eve-online-top-player-was-us-official-killed-in-libya/

lol

[account deactivated]
murdered US official was dedicated chargers fan
Sean was a good Eve player, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the indoors… and Eve Online, and as a computer janitor for the Imperalist US Regime he explored the consulates of Northern Libya, from tripoli to Benghazi and… up to… Banghazi. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Kor-Azor, at Cloud Ring, at J7HZ-F. These young men gave their lives playing a lot of a spreadsheet video game for autistics. And so would Sean. Sean, who loved Eve Online. And so, Sean "The Vile Rat" Smith, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Sahara Desert, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.
Arzy posted:
"Thank you America, for helping us rid ourselves of Qaddafi and 4 decades of oppression. Here, have a rocket propelled grenade."

lol
There is no oppression in Libya. - Barammed Obamadinehjad
[account deactivated]
welp apparently not only did vilerat died but a u.s. ambassador and another dude
Who cares about some U.$.Aian imperialist ambassador when a senior Goonfleet ambassador was murdered???
yeah i was just going to post about how none of the goons have even mentioned the fact that a us ambassador was lynched or some shit, goons are loyal only to the something awful goonmind, they are a fifth column.
it was mentioned in a few posts.

aerdil posted:

J mullen: you're just as classless as ever
J Mccaine: yes that's kind of the point...

deadken posted:

Well maybe this will boost rhizzone membership at least

yo vilerat is fuckin DEAD, man!