That shirt is a "must" cop
"senseless" is cool, because it actually makes perfect sense that after america toppled the government that kept bin ladenites in check, bin ladenites gained power and started doing terrorist attacks on civilians
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
America backs reactionary Islamists and then blames Muslims for being backwards
yeah why can't muslims walk in the direction they're facing like everyone else. smdh

Meursault posted:

Thanks to a little internet detectivery I Found the deleted tweet https://twitter.com/dogboner/status/245640998095577089

random crowds of salafis are not "america-backed" dude
this is absolutely not our graphic, someone has stolen our dog image and has used it without authorization. This is NOT ours.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Hey you, yeah you, with the beard. Listen habibi. I got a rolex with your name on it if you burn an army jeep down. yeah its for a reality show. Hollywood big time. Here. Go hog wild you dumb fuck. Also we got to downsize this week so if you could blow up something with a fat american in it thatd be cool too. thanks buddy
"mmm.... crowd of salamis" - homer (simpson)
we're talking about salafis, not salamis, "tom."

babyfinland posted:

Hey you, yeah you, with the beard. Listen habibi. I got a rolex with your name on it if you burn an army jeep down. yeah its for a reality show. Hollywood big time. Here. Go hog wild you dumb fuck. Also we got to downsize this week so if you could blow up something with a fat american in it thatd be cool too. thanks buddy

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's not necessarily intentional. it's called blowback.

plus, what if, like, amerikkka is supporting them through a complex chain of semiotics humans are not equipped to understand. did you even THINK ABOUT THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT
i prefer the term "backdraft" because i also get all my terms from movies.
[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

advancing peace *removes sunglasses* at the speed of PAIN

[account deactivated]
i had no idea he still existed. that D&D libertarian guy w/ the Fear& Loathing avatar. he exists.
or internet spaceships
why are people so quick to call this a murder. why aren't they giving some random arab the same benefit of the doubt they gave julian assange, who is reportedly transethnic and self-identifies as arab
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

The global conflicts of our world continue to find new ways of personally affecting me. I always admired VR's sports and political knowledge, as these are two of my favorite topics, and always took the time to fully read his thoughts. Such a sad bizarre tragedy.

hhhahahahaha

HenryKrinkle posted:

babyfinland posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's not necessarily intentional. it's called blowback.

indeed. after wikipediaing this term (sorry, history major, not pol sci), it seems ameriKKKa is in fact teh vanguard of the JDPEN revolution via blowbackery, i hadnt considered that.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

clanzy posted:

plus, what if, like, amerikkka is supporting them through a complex chain of semiotics humans are not equipped to understand. did you even THINK ABOUT THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

yeah i read cyclonopedia too.

JCaesar had sex w Classy Lassie in the back of a jeep and then stalked her or something
(But then, what would you expect from a diplomat?)

um pedophilia, alcoholism, adultery, a basic amorality and self-righteous anti-imperialist pretensions

babyfinland posted:

um pedophilia, alcoholism, adultery, a basic amorality and self-righteous anti-imperialist pretensions

wait are we talking about vilerat or mohammad now, man this thread is moving too fast for me

Meursault posted:

JCaesar had sex w Classy Lassie in the back of a jeep and then stalked her or something

hell yeah

[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

babyfinland posted:

wait are we talking about vilerat or mohammad now, man this thread is moving too fast for me

watch out aerdil a mob of CIA programmed muslim hooligans are gonna burn your house down

eh, i think i'm going to stop making aisha jokes, goatstein and cycloneboy kinda ruined them for me
but theyre so funny