[account deactivated]
hahahahha
[account deactivated]
He's doing IT for Hell's embassy in heaven now... :dings:
vilerat said his xhosa thing was ironic, which it clearly was, but it was ironic in the same tone as when i say a racial slur, with that clear nervousness and faltering laughter-at-self that causes POC to flee
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

i said that the guy who said africa was better after colonialism was killed by anti-imperialists in africa on 9/11. and that i hope that viletat.jpg gets on the news. but i deleted it

why you delita it fagnored

because im easily swayed by people who follow me on twitter getting mad

they're getting mad at me now so it's all good
it's a shame.

HenryKrinkle posted:

aren't the rioting Salafis themselves kind of a false flag deal what with their funding from US-aligned Gulf monarchies and such?

i dont know if it's false flag but it's convenient to fabricate our own autonomous and underpowered enemy.

it's cool that there are multiple forums on the web, one where you can say mean stuff about dead people, one where you can be playful;y joking to be respectful of your friends, and one where you're forced to loudly feign love and regret for the person's death

getfiscal posted:

vilerat said his xhosa thing was ironic, which it clearly was, but it was ironic in the same tone as when i say a racial slur, with that clear nervousness and faltering laughter-at-self that causes POC to flee

i think vilerat is only nervous around POC though. which imo is fine until it causes him to take a job killing them en masse but yeah

edit: was

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

its like its 2010 and i care about all these awful idiots again

take your fail aids meds tpaine

[account deactivated]

Meursault posted:

it's cool that there are multiple forums on the web, one where you can say mean stuff about dead people, one where you can be playful;y joking to be respectful of your friends, and one where you're forced to loudly feign love and regret for the person's death

its cool as hell, imo. rip viletat. we miss you

[account deactivated]
*face down in my hands* I... I cant even remember his avatar
[account deactivated]
R I P bruv
[account deactivated]
Someone make a photoshop of army medics keeping the tattoo alive on like a petri dish. with an IV running into it haha

edit: jsut kidding, do not actually do this
I AM SAD THAT THE BAD MAN WITH THE TERRIBLE TATTOO IS DEAD, PLEASE DO NOT BAN ME
I hope t hey didnt shoot 'im in the Tat.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
being a semi-anonymous pillar of supprot for broken nerd teen guys is a good thing to be, iA he recieves lots of heavenly reward for that and is forgiven for having silly political opinions
lmao
[account deactivated]
Thanks to a little internet detectivery I Found the deleted tweet https://twitter.com/dogboner/status/245640998095577089
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
He always came across as a good guy and I respected him, both here and in Internet Spaceships. I think it's awful that his kids are going to grow up without a dad, and over something so senseless. This is a tragedy.
at least there's a silver lining. perhaps JDPON is finally beginning...

Meursault posted:

Thanks to a little internet detectivery I Found the deleted tweet https://twitter.com/dogboner/status/245640998095577089

hahahah

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Meursault posted:

ahahaha