tpaine posted:

lol he died on 911

poetic end for the jingoist gerbil

nevermind they changed their mind and now it was him

i'll keep you updated on what random facebook people tell me
[account deactivated]
who did that fake wikileaks cable where the ambassador was complaining about his dragon tattoo and inability to shut up about xhosa?
[account deactivated]
since when was italian beer funny?

I'm not saying we go murder everyone, I mean I wouldn't cry over it, but there's gotta be security cam footage. We send in some CIA or SF or something, and kill some dudes.

Blood for blood.

Remember what happened to Japan when they fucked with us? What happened to that shit?

[account deactivated]
lol:

Vilerat posted:
I'm in the best post. My IPC has windows. They open.

I have open windows in my IPC. I have fresh air and I can hear protesters really awesomely but that owns cause I love a good protest.

[account deactivated]
I can't belive this happened, not for the murder but for the inevitable legislative response
gonna pass around the hat at the next montreal goonmeet to see if we can put five golden manbabies on his gravestone at arlington national cemetary.
at least we can blame/thank a jew for viletat's death

Writer and director Sam Bacile spoke on the phone Tuesday from an unidentified location. He remained defiant, saying Islam is a cancer and he wanted his film to make a political statement.

The 56-year-old identifies himself as an Israeli Jew and says he believes his video will help his native land by exposing Islam's flaws to the world. Excerpts dubbed into Arabic were posted on YouTube.

Among other claims that have caused outrage, the film claims Muhammad was a philanderer who approved of child sexual abuse.

Bacile says he's sorry for the person who died, but lax embassy security is to blame.

Was it him or evil weasel who said the thing about Yeah it's a pyrrhic victory but at least it's a victory because that was one of my favorite D&Disms this year
the quote was "A pyrrhic victory beats a flat loss."
God is real.
haha yeah
google says it was evilweasel
that one was evilweasel though

have a vilerat classic:

Why dont the worlds biggest assholes just die in jail like everybody else. Why does mandela have to be so special.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

God is real.

stand up for urself on twitter bro, dont back down

aerdil posted:

God is real.

stand up for urself on twitter bro, dont back down

i backed down. im a big pushover, and ideleted the tweets about vilerat because abe got really mad

[account deactivated]
a blub blub blub my white supremacist friend who actively made the world a worse place with his actions died and you're posting his horrible tattoo, how dare you
[account deactivated]
Abe is cool. But funny brutal irony is also cool. So I'm torn.
[account deactivated]
i think abe was probably crying. and he was so mad he couldnt even type correctly. i cant continue to mock a tattoo under that kind of pressure
No Blood for Vile
[account deactivated]

i think abe was probably crying. and he was so mad he couldnt even type correctly. i cant continue to mock a tattoo under that kind of pressure

thats exactly when you're suppose to double down for the good of the trolldom
abe was fine w/ ann frank fanfic goading some poor sap into suicide.
The trolldom will have to go on without me

it's okay, you we're tat-shamed...it's not your fault

[account deactivated]
what tweets

tpaine posted:

posr the tweets

https://twitter.com/happyholidays4/status/232860467918413824

[account deactivated]
Steve ‏@extranapkins
@haley @happyholidays4 This is where the magic happens
i said that the guy who said africa was better after colonialism was killed by anti-imperialists in africa on 9/11. and that i hope that viletat.jpg gets on the news. but i deleted it