everyone wins, because everyone was engaged in unfettered competition with one another for scarce resources and in such a situation everyones skills are sharpened, capital is allocated with maximal efficiency and the tide, as it were, rises.
[account deactivated]
hooray i won
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

2037 pt. 2

--so, elise.
--yeah, what about her.
--she was at connor's party.
--what? why didn't you tell me?
--um, everybody knew she was going, she's got a foursquare account, you know, she pays monthly on it too.
--you don't have to tell me, i fucking know bro.
--i'm just saying, you know, everybody knew she was going to the party, that's what she pays for. you're the guy that cracks your pc or whatever, you do it on purpose.
--dude, don't even start with that shit.
--i'm just saying it's funny, that's all.
--we've gone over this a thousand times. just don't start.
--man, all i'm saying is you're a fuckin weirdo, you know? all that bullshit you talk about authenticity and embracing the, what was it, 'physical reality of urban life,' 'opting out of the network,' the spectacle of the disconnect'--and here you are pissed off because, you know, you missed old girl's updates, the ones she pays for so that you, you specifically, or all the fucking assholes in the world just like you, if we're really being specific, can see where she's at at all times, you know, who she's looking at--do you remember that one night when like, fucking sixty eight percent of her gaze was on you? no, probably not, because youre a prick--i mean, when it comes down to it, i really think that girl loves you. but yeah, all that shit, so you missed her updates, well, enjoy the fucking spectacle of the disconnect. it's just fucking bullshit, man, you're no different than anybody else.
--whatever. fatima. it's fucking fatima. she must have seen elise's updates and invited me to the bar, you know, just to fuck with me.
--she's not even that kind of girl, man.
--she even came back to my place, smoked some of my weed, sat there playing video games.
--did anything happen?
--no, not at all. i was fucked up, then i smoked, well, you know. i fell asleep and she was gone.
--man, sounds like a great night. hey, hold on . . . okay, yep. elise is right down the block, at tomtom, she's even got a cute little feed of herself, just sitting there reading a book and shit. are you happy that you've got a best friend with a legit social account?
--no, fuck off.
--are you just gonna sit there drinking? get off your ass and go see what's up.
--that shit creeps me out. nobody wants to see a feed of a girl sitting alone reading a book, much less even know where she's at.
--oh holy shit, you're starting with this again?
--no, it's just wrong. that's all i'm saying.
--shut up and put the fucking information to use. it's your, you know, happiness.
--nope.
--just pretend you're walking by. she is seriously in the 2nd window . . . wait, yeah, man, she's barely reading, she's just kind of staring wistfully out at the street. dude, if you just walked by she'd lose her shit.
--i'll sit right here. thanks though, you're a big help man.
--if you don't get up and go to that girl i'm gonna be seriously pissed off.
--yeah, i'll take that risk.
--okay. i'll buy us some shots. it'll get your courage up . . . see what a great friend i am?
--i'm not scared.
--what is it then?
--i already told you.
--here, drink the shot and we'll see. bottoms up! . . . ah, that hits the spot . . . so, elise. i'm watching the feed right now. i can tell she misses you, man.
--still not going.
--what, are you serious? fuck it, i'm messaging her.
--you'd better not.
--hahaha, oh my god, man, you just logged out. what a fuckin pussy! are you serious?
--if you message her, i'm leaving.
--fuck, unbelievable . . . okay, for a message . . . let's see . . . 'Hey. Your boyfriend and lover is here. Come czech us out. U look bored'
--i really hope you didn't send that. god, how embarrassing . . .
--it's done, man. shit, hah, she seriously responded in less than ten seconds . . . she's getting up! like a speeding bullet with this girl! yeah, she really does love you! she's zoomin out of the cafe, she's already out of the feed's frame . . . it's gonna be like two minutes and she's here. jesus, i've never seen anything like it.
--oh my god . . .

TO BE CONTINUED

are tyou writing the brief interviews with hideos men sequel?

i guess that's what ima doin. well i'm not writing that thing anymore
Did i win
im p sure i won bc my story was the worst and this forum is all about being really really bad