[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

do yall all live with your parents, is that why you have yards?

I live near my parents.

I got a shopping bag full of spinach already, I gave a gallon bags worth to A FEW BLACK GUYS WHO LIVE IN MY BUILDING

[account deactivated]
hey black guys i heard u like spinach so i put some spinach in your spinach. ayuk yuk yuk yuk
the african dudes in my building that i played cards with werent even black they were arabs lol you fucking racists
does anyone want some fresh oregano, I will send you a ziploc baggie of it, I dont even give a fuck, I have so much of it. it tastes wonderful of course.
[account deactivated]
I saw a package today that was headed to Boring, Oregon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boring,_Oregon
[account deactivated]
it was my package. or rather it was near my package. I put my balls on every single 1-800-contacts box that I process.
[account deactivated]
late 70s early 80s beefheart is my favorite. I'm not high level enough to really get into trout mask replica/decals, his earlier bluesy stuff is very interesting but those last three albums are the best.

[account deactivated]
it is for real. I am dreading july and august so much right now
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

late 70s early 80s beefheart is my favorite. I'm not high level enough to really get into trout mask replica/decals, his earlier bluesy stuff is very interesting but those last three albums are the best.

this is pretty cool, i tried to listen to trout mask replica once and got like 2 songs in

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i used to listen to trout mask replica all the time haha
hello aggie thread, long time no see. everythings coming along fine at my place, a cat got the vole that was eating all of my peas, corns coming up, the lettuce is a disaster and i dont know why but whatever i guess.

the more important thing is that last friday i lost two birds to the renters pitbull so last sunday i got three new birds from a friend who runs a whole goddamn operation and ive been trying to integrate them, not very successfully.

the three new birds are about 8 weeks old, which is problematic because the old birds are all about 4 months old, meaning theyre roughly four times as large as the new birds. i first tried penning up the new birds within the chicken enclosure and letting the old birds watch them, but i felt bad so now ive got the old birds penned up and am letting the new birds roam around. whenever i let them mix the old birds immediately start wailing on the new birds, which i think to a certain extent is simply going to happen but im very anxious to prevent any deaths, as happened to a friend of mine when he was integrating some new birds. ill keep you all updated!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

shennong posted:

midseason glamour shot

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Fuck YOU shennog! that's right! You mortal kombat character sounding fucker.

hey tpain if ur ever up here check out dieu du ciel for some fresh garden beers w hibiscus flowers and shit in em

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1141/30947/

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i caught a mole thats been digging in the garden
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Hey Tarsgoon how is your corn doing, is it still coming up

yes it is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa