[account deactivated]
why do the women have to wear white, but that goon is in yellow? is he king bee keeper or what?
[account deactivated]
hey does anyone here know how water works or whatever? i need to rummage up a new chicken water-er and ive got an idea involving wine jugs

futurewidow posted:

great bee pics shennong, do you know why the bees swarmed?

no, my guess is it was an afterswarm provoked by us fucking around with the hive but really im not sure. its pretty unusual for a hive to swarm multiple times

discipline posted:

those bee pics made me so uncomfortable

sorry

girdles_gone_wild posted:

why do the women have to wear white, but that goon is in yellow? is he king bee keeper or what?

the yellow thing is actually worse because they can fly up your pants and sting your peen0r. i was just wearing a bug jacket and had to tape my pants closed

in other news i was up on the roof today taking care of some seedlings that i accidentally mashed up in my backpack due to my severe brain damage, and there is a duck nesting up there. it just tore open a bag of cocoa husks, made a nest, laid eggs, and is now sitting right beside the water taps. ill take a photo tomorrow

Edited by shennong ()

haha that duck owns

Tsargon posted:

hey does anyone here know how water works or whatever? i need to rummage up a new chicken water-er and ive got an idea involving wine jugs

yeah it's called a water hose.

[account deactivated]

girdles_gone_wild posted:

Tsargon posted:

yeah it's called a water hose.

Tsargon posted:

it is impossible for men to know how water works, because fluid dynamics and turbulence disrupts phallocentric science

[account deactivated]
mallard ducks reproduce solely thru gangrape and are one of the only animals to be observed performing acts homosexual necrophilia.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

mallard ducks reproduce solely thru gangrape and are one of the only animals to be observed performing acts homosexual necrophilia.

oh really, where did you

cool you like stewart lee too?
I was pointing out that you should have cited your sources
who gives a shit

deadken posted:

Tsargon posted:

it is impossible for men to know how water works, because fluid dynamics and turbulence disrupts phallocentric science

everything i know about fluid dynamics i learned from hitting gravity bongz

[account deactivated]
spoiling jokes like that is lame
stewart lee is cool. first he's not funny, at all, but then he keeps on saying a thing and eventually its very funny. witchcraft
i showed stewart lee to some american friends and they didnt really 'get' it i dont think
mostly because they were like: whats costa coffee. whats michael mcintyre. whats jeremy clarkson. whats the travelodge
most americans who arent in a fraternity know who jeremy clarkson is
[account deactivated]
duck

nice duck.

ive renovated our barn for the chickens, they now have a big stall + waterer i jury rigged out of wine bottles and pvc + a big (20x25) wired in run.

theyve become remarkably lazy as summer heats up, they used to run right out of the stall every morning and start foraging but any day thats 80-85 degrees they just sit under their coop all day like fowl nerds
http://www.ehow.com/how_2065983_stop-goose-attack.html

gyrofry posted:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2065983_stop-goose-attack.html

edit: someone already posted the video. so here this, instead

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yes, very amazeing lyre bird
[account deactivated]
'HELLO NEWMAN' - the lyrebird
i got alla this moss embedded in my lawn, i keep raking it out but theres so much of it, and its probably too late season to just throw down moss killer or w/e. i will persevere though bc ill look super buff when i finish... come at me ladies
this year im growing potatoes, red onions, peas, broccoli, tomatoes and garlic as well as the standard red raspberries, black raspberries, blueberries and strawberries
stealing honey from bees is unethical and i don't approve of this business model
do yall all live with your parents, is that why you have yards?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

do yall all live with your parents, is that why you have yards?

its a worthwhile tradeoff in the summer months, lets hope something in my range comes on the market come autumn though

take my yard, please

gyrofry posted:

take my yard, please

is yer dad ok with that? you should probably ask first before i put in the wrestling ring and hatchet throwing board