babyfinland posted:
old solzy was a patriotic war hero in the war against fascism i'll remind you. typical liberals, abusing their freedoms to disparage those who fought for their very means of expression

um he "outlived his usefulness" just like Malcolm X

Impper posted:
its from boston.com and any other site you want to search you whackjob

i guess im jsut too boring to be clued in to the journalism of boston.com lol

babyfinland posted:
i think we've all read the exiled article paco. you should really expand your knowledge base a little bit.

back to casual racism, nice to see you going back to what you're best at

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

babyfinland posted:
whats it about

boring stories from a bunch of pussies whining about how they had to work to make russia great

so its like nat turner's confessions? cool

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:
i think we've all read the exiled article paco. you should really expand your knowledge base a little bit.

back to casual racism, nice to see you going back to what you're best at

lol what

no it's like a really long boring doctorate on some prisons that probably didnt really even happen

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
no it's like a really long boring doctorate on some prisons that probably didnt really even happen

oh so its a marxist tract? im confused

weird boring defensiv trolls. well its one way to pass teh time
At the end of the day, an individual’s fear and helplessness in the face of unjust power is decidedly apolitical, it doesn’t matter what colour the badge on the trenchcoat is.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
At the end of the day, an individual’s fear and helplessness in the face of unjust power is decidedly apolitical, it doesn’t matter what colour the badge on the trenchcoat is.

Human mortality is the not only the strongest determining factor in human action but also the most fundamentally apolitical. Basic life is the most fierce opponent of the goals of secular-materialist political conspiracies, regardless of ideological color.

babyfinland posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyfinland posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
the whole argument of who killed more people, communism or capitalism has been done to death and it's always disingenuous as hell + real boring

page 2 and i alreayd hear tea pots squealing mwahha

i'm in a real bad mood i just had someone lecture me for 45minuts about going to a homeopathic doctor, i don't need someone denigrating Stalin as well.

real men dont need homo doctors sticking fingers in places God intended as a one way street

in tom's case it's more of a superhighway

babyfinland posted:
look at these Stalinists laughing at a Gulag survivor's extremist politics. Amazing. your extremely comfortable if slightly boring lives drew you to advocacy of mass murder and dictatorship; he literally spent years doing hard labor in a prison camp and you guys it's somehow a mark against his contribution to the world that his politics harken back to a time before such things existed? wow

Monarchist Russia: the time before prison labour

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:
look at these Stalinists laughing at a Gulag survivor's extremist politics. Amazing. your extremely comfortable if slightly boring lives drew you to advocacy of mass murder and dictatorship; he literally spent years doing hard labor in a prison camp and you guys it's somehow a mark against his contribution to the world that his politics harken back to a time before such things existed? wow

Damn son where'd ya find this

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

i'm not defending the veracity of his political imagination, but at least you admit that the soviet unionw as nothin but the acceleration of the latent Terribleness of russia

i just think it's sad that cruelty that humans can do to each other in the name of dogma

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

i'm not defending the veracity of his political imagination, but at least you admit that the soviet unionw as nothin but the acceleration of the latent Terribleness of russia

isnt this just yuo repudiating your former self my guy

i just think it's sad that cruelty that humans can do to each other in the name of dogma

So true. And accepting the very real pain and suffering the communist utopian project caused does not negate the very real benefits it created for people. Not at all!

jools posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

isnt this just yuo repudiating your former self my guy

What is any act but a repudiation of the former self prior to said act, I claim

Haha 'im admitting' hahah here I am admitting you need psychiatric treatment, obsessing over people's beliefs you don't even have a clear handle on. Maybe each time you stop having fun and start lashing out against people you should de-engage, unless I guess you like doing this sort of thing. Not really my bag, personally
im still having fun crowsky
Maybe hating your oldself isn't good, especially when you're projecting on other people in a dishonest manner? *scribbles in psychologist pad "thatsalotta nuts"*
Around the outside, around the outside
i didnt read this but cancer ward was alright, it is sad how bad medicine was back then. sounds painful!
*wraps belt across bicep* DuHHhhH I'm still havin fun, hstill havin fun!!! *shoots up Fun into main VAIN*

Crow posted:
Maybe hating your oldself isn't good, especially when you're projecting on other people in a dishonest manner? *scribbles in psychologist pad "thatsalotta nuts"*

i dont hate my old self crowsky. maybe you should chill out and stop busting out the amateur hour psychoanalysis whenever someone jokes about communism and the millions of lives it claimed

"your old self" lol
Hahhaahahaha what jokes
These words are for those who died
These words are for those who left behind
These words are for you Poland
And these ones for my homeland

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

i dont hate my old self crowsky. maybe you should chill out and stop busting out the amateur hour psychoanalysis whenever someone jokes about communism* and the millions of lives it claimed

*stalinism

[account deactivated]

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

i dont hate my old self crowsky. maybe you should chill out and stop busting out the amateur hour psychoanalysis whenever someone jokes about communism* and the millions of lives it claimed

*stalinism

stalinism is communism. trotskyism is a joke about communism.

babyfinland posted:

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

*stalinism

stalinism is communism. trotskyism is a joke about communism.

u monster...

the first time i got laid i turned away from my virginal oldself.....sad
[account deactivated]
Tom uses GOOD THINGS ARE GOOD BUT BAD THINGS ARE BAD!!! Its super effective

tpaine posted:
tom versus krow. fight! tom uses big bacon bruiser...crow blocks. crow uses Urge Suicide...tom can't resist and keeps eating bad food. crow forgets suicide can be prolonged and that the second notch of goon suicide won't happen immediately. he leaves dejectedly like we forgot his birthday...tom wins, a big pot of bacon and bean soup

tom dont do bacon clarence

Tom don't do bacon! TOM LIVES BACON
is this the dude where the CIA smuggled his book out to submit to the nobel prize or am i thinking of a different anti-communist fucko?

aerdil posted:
is this the dude where the CIA smuggled his book out to submit to the nobel prize or am i thinking of a different anti-communist fucko?

that was doctor zhivago

I think the Baltic states are right to put communism and fascism on the same level. They are both totalitarian ideologies with no room for dissent and disagreement.

wow, that's a ban