On Sunday April 1, 2012 at 8:30 p.m., a male UW student was walking northbound on University Way, N.E. near N.E. 45th Street when he was approached by a male suspect. The suspect blocked the victim's path, stuck out his hand as if to shake hands and attempted to hug the victim. The suspect told the victim that he was an ex-marine, hadn't taken a shower for three days, needed money to get a place to stay, and didn't want to hurt anybody. The suspect told the victim he needed $40.00; the victim did not want to aggravate the suspect who was becoming hostile, so he went to a nearby bank ATM and withdrew $40.00. The suspect took the money and left in an unknown direction. The victim walked to his residence and called UW Police. UW Police talked with the victim and checked the area for the suspect. Seattle Police were contacted and a report was taken. The suspect was not located.

The male suspect is described as being in his 40's, muscular build, dark complexion, unshaven with some gray facial hair, a bandana ("do-rag") tightly pulled down on his head, wearing a yellow fleece jacket with a round logo on front, and a black backpack. The suspect had strong body odor.

Tom told me he didn't sleep at all last nite and he's paranoid and afraid constantly ever since the incident. Please send him your love and support.

im prayin for ya tom plz get well soon
wait did the dude who got robbed walk to an atm and come back.
"dark complexion"
[account deactivated]
i'm surprised the police even took that report lol. if i were the responding officer i would have laughed in toms face.
pity poor tom
btw if tom had a gun this never wouldve happened just sayin
i thought this was about the korean dude who wasted a bunch of classmates

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
i'm surprised the police even took that report lol. if i were the responding officer i would have laughed in toms face.

these are campus police. their only purpose is to protect lilly white liberals from ever experiencing reality or seeing/smelling a poor person

seriously did that guy literally walk away from his mugger, go to an atm, get money and walk back
i imagine the dude followed him to the atm but yeah...
read the article, expected everyone to shit on the marine, am confused

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

The suspect had strong body odor.

"huh yeah his smell got stuck on me you see. 'its beyond b.o.' hehe eh erhm..."

Prospero posted:
read the article, expected everyone to shit on the marine, am confused

Turns out you're a dipshit! Hooray!!! *throws streamers and blows party whistle thingy*

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
Turns out you're a dipshit! Hooray!!! *throws streamers and blows party whistle thingy*

wierd to see someone discovering what i take for granted

troop beggars are cool. "take additional pity on me because i have killed men"
im not like these other fellas who got mentally ill by chance. i took it upon myself to join the army despite knowing full well that thousands and thousands of soldiers come back from every war with debilitating PTSD among other psychological issues, and that makes me more worthy of your dollars
ITT liberals jealous that someone actually has the guts to fight for something they believe in

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
ITT liberals jealous that someone actually has the guts to fight for something they believe in

i fight for my beliefs every day on the forum boards of the world wide web.

surfing here is more dangerous than the big waves

Same. Nazbol over Google.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

hold on fcuker, i thought you were defending troop-shitting

i bet your real name isnt even emanuela

Troops own. I am a civilian contractor with the navy but I still moderate and post actively on several military forums.
yeah ok urgh no need to take it to the other extreme now...

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
Troops own. I am a civilian contractor with the navy but I still moderate and post actively on several military forums.

do you own a poorly constructed house?

I built my awesome house if that's what you mean
our house in the middle of our swamp

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i call for a vote of no confidence

Goethestein posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i call for a vote of no confidence

seconded.

i got attacked walking down my road two nights ago, dude jumps out of a car, hits me w/ a stun baton, punches me twice in the face, speeds away. so i shot him of course
troops do own tho, they're heroes, not because of the cause but because in a world of abstractions violence is the only real

deadken posted:
troops do own tho, they're heroes, not because of the cause but because in a world of abstractions violence is the only real

*walks up to casket*

*kneels beside crying mother*

"Shh.... shh... In a world of abstractions violence is the only real... Your dead child is the price we pay."

nice going dead ken

you jest but i have posted that in a bunch of military spouses forums and the reactions range from friendly incomprehension to 'i'm going to punch you in your faggot face'
im a troop haha
oh you got a mustache, ill just worship you. OH YOU GOT A MUSTACHE ITS OK!
its not funny u guys

deadken posted:
i got attacked walking down my road two nights ago, dude jumps out of a car, hits me w/ a stun baton, punches me twice in the face, speeds away. so i shot him of course

you shot a cop??

this time next year everybody on rhizzone is gonna be a straight ticket republican
straight ticket dem, actually.
gay ticket republican ahahahahaha