[account deactivated]
the mcrib is back
really? never had one.
welcome to mCrib
its back again
guess who's back

TROT_CUMLOVER posted:

guess who's back

http://www.vice.com/read/question-of-the-day---would-you-rather-have-aids-or-have-to-eat-strictly-mcribs-for-the-rest-of-your-life
[account deactivated]
Its back..... for good
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Its back
KFC have stopped doing gravy. Tell the world.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the mcrib is fucking dsigusting, i'd been hearing about it for years and was kinda excited to eat one and it's just gross...the beijing chicken burger was way better
IWC I hope you're still trolling SA/D&D goons!
when i worked at mcdonalds a few years ago i ate one that was in the kitchen. it tastes sort of good but then when it hits your stomach it;s unbearable. its like they put a research chemical in it specifically engineered to make you feel like shit in a way you can't quite explain or replicate
McCurryBurger
[account deactivated]

Merzbow posted:

IWC I hope you're still trolling SA/D&D goons!

too expensive, everyone grasses me up like chumps

you people actually eat at mcdonalds? wtf i thought rhizzone was a classy joint
lookit aerdil the aristocrat here who can afford things more expensive than maccas

tpaine posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

when i worked at mcdonalds a few years ago i ate one that was in the kitchen. it tastes sort of good but then when it hits your stomach it;s unbearable. its like they put a research chemical in it specifically engineered to make you feel like shit in a way you can't quite explain or replicate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLxqfmpjB-U&t=10m3s

Cazzo!

fish & fries
lol mcdonalds bribed the british government to get sole rights to sell fries at the olympics.

pretty sure the pakis and chinamen who own all the food stalls will get around it by labeling their potato products chippies or blippies or whifflepoofles and all those stupid words those degenerates come up with daily on their moss-covered shit island

for reference, a gaggle of typical englishmen on a typical english day:

if you drink water that hasnt been bottled by the Official Olympics Partner on the site you get frisked and tasered and ejected and shot and buried in a mass grave. lol
Three decades of devotion to fascism had taught Samaranch (IOC President 1980-2001) a peculiar language. All the institutions in Spain—the monarchy, politics, the church, industry and its workers—were forced into slavish obedience; the dictator and his mouthpieces called it ‘sacred unity.’ This has been one of Samaranch’s contributions to Olympic jargon. He calls frequently for the ‘unity’ of the Olympic movement and hails the ‘sacred unity’ of the committee, the international sports barons and the national Olympic committees around the world; all of course under his leadership.

This leadership gave Samaranch a sense of self that could kindly be called grandiose. He insisted that he be referenced by his royal appellation of Marquis and be referred to, instead of by name, as “Your Excellency.”

Like Brundage, he had a titanic ego and loved issuing platitudes suitable for fortune cookies. Read today, they are delicious in their irony: for example, “We shall serve sport, not use it. Money generated by sport shall benefit sport.”

TROT_CUMLOVER posted:

“We shall serve Sport, not use it. Money generated by Sport shall benefit Sport.”

--Jodie Foster, Taxi Driver (1976)