[account deactivated]
$50 to anyone who can shoot down the tacocopter and give me all the tacos
[account deactivated]
its not about the tacos. its about the thrill of shooting down a helicopter to get them
you could shoot at my taco
It’ll be a flop, given San Francisco’s demographics there’s not lot of people who like eating tacos there……make yourself a bratwurstchopper and you’ve got yourself a hit.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
It’ll be a flop, given San Francisco’s demographics there’s not lot of people who like eating tacos there……make yourself a bratwurstchopper and you’ve got yourself a hit.

lol you have no idea what you're talking about people in san francisco love tacos.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

lol you have no idea what you're talking about people in san francisco love tacos.

It was a joke based on sexual, not ethnic demographics or culinary trends.

I'm waiting for the gyrogyro.

getfiscal posted:

animedad posted:
now some schools have contracts with food oriented NGO's so that the kids literally cannot eat burgs or w/e under any circumstance (no pizza parties or candy) or the NGO will cut off their funding lol. here's the freedom you ordered OBama

a bunch of universities have been considering rules to ban bottled water from campus. and they did studies and it was like umm people will just buy bottles of coke instead, which is exponentially worse for everyone involved. so now they install water bottle refilling stations around campuses. but like they still sell pop everywhere. liberalism.

isn't that technically just a drinking fountain

getfiscal posted:

animedad posted:
now some schools have contracts with food oriented NGO's so that the kids literally cannot eat burgs or w/e under any circumstance (no pizza parties or candy) or the NGO will cut off their funding lol. here's the freedom you ordered OBama

a bunch of universities have been considering rules to ban bottled water from campus. and they did studies and it was like umm people will just buy bottles of coke instead, which is exponentially worse for everyone involved. so now they install water bottle refilling stations around campuses. but like they still sell pop everywhere. liberalism.

a private girl's school near me banned bottled water because there were too many girls with body disorders not eating and just drinking water all day.

AmericanNazbro posted:
isn't that technically just a drinking fountain

sometimes they are combined but often it is like a little spout/port thing that comes from above.

a private girl's school near me banned bottled water because there were too many girls with body disorders not eating and just drinking water all day.

that's probably the best way to solve that problem. pause. not.

banning water is easier than overthrowing capitalism

banning water is easier than overthrowing capitalism

we shall see............

anticapitalism is my thinspo.
what a load of old rubbish. me thinks he's well 'ahd don't he, mate. Bollocks. What a tosser.

getfiscal posted:
anticapitalism is my thinspo.

- the Kulaks

If capitalism makes you fat, exercise that which is necessary to starve it.
Islamic piety?
Last McRib Sighting: Madrid , Spain
Last Spotted: 2012-03-30 12:53:12
Spotted by Hamburglar
McRib Sightings in past 7 days: 2

The McRib is Back
[account deactivated]
nice homophobia + ciscirculatory privilege
The McRib is back
you can find one in madrid tpizzle. just get a hold of hamburglar he knows where
legally changing my name to "Hamburglar McRib" in the hopes that they will be inspired to bring it back

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
legally changing my name to "Hamburglar McRib" in the hopes that they will be inspired to bring it back

does the hamburglar want mcrib? i'm getting mixed messages here. i mean does he just eat a lot of stolen hamburgers? or does he sometimes want a mcrib? i never got the idea that he enjoyed a varied diet.

the hamburglar hanged himself in prison

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
the hamburglar hanged himself in prison

yeah and 'cause it's suicide, the Fry Kids won't get any insurance money. shame.

mcrib does need a distinct mascot. maybe like a terrorist with a keffiyeh
they stuffed his body under the grill. all the employees have become habituated to the terrible smells and dont notice
[account deactivated]
agreed, everyone knows that the mcrib is passe its all about the dorito taco these days

i just saw that on twitter. you on twitter, bud? gimme your handle and ill send a follow your way
i kinda went a different route w/ my twitname creatively speakin well its aerdil okay, aerdil.
is that elvish or something, frodo?
funny u mention it because. well, uh ah
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]