its fucked up that people read the biography of "pete buttigieg" and think "normal person" rather than goku smashing their fist into a novelty usb spook button as hard as they can

tears posted:

its fucked up that people read the biography of "pete buttigieg" and think "normal person" rather than goku smashing their fist into a novelty usb spook button as hard as they can

i remember the first article i read on him outside of those pusher CNN puff pieces was Current Affairs or something like that, and the writer was like “Mayor Pete speaks fluent Arabic, I must assume; and he is a handsome young gay man, but he doesn’t have as much experience or virtue as good as my true friend Senator Bernard, and it seems he may have ties to Saudi Arabian interests who—“ and i’m like okay sure right but this guy was a naval intelligence officer in Afghanistan, which is landlocked. And then the next line was that he toured around African regime-change hotspots for a couple years and joined McKinsey but uh let’s talk about South Bend, Indiana some more, and the rest i don’t remember because Clown Balloon.jpeg flew out of the screen and took me to Sizzler.

i refuse to ever vote for Pete Buttigieg. I will never forgive Joseph for not translating the entirety of Gramsci's prison notebooks.

"Complete edition" my butt! I condemn thy ventriloquist dummy son to forever wander the halls of Langley! !
naval intelligence officer in a landlocked central asian country? doesnt sound so intelligent to me

BOOT-GUG
hello, i just finished reading a book called 'aberration in the heartland of the real' by wendy painting, which is about timothy mcveigh and the oklahoma city bombing. this is an incredibly detailed and copiously researched book that basically examines all of the different stories told about the bombing, from the 'lone wolf' story propagated by the government and the prosecution at the trial through to really out there conspiracy stuff that brings in ufos and such(interestingly, something that she uncovers is that all of the different stories originated with or were at one time told by mcveigh himself). painting takes a sort of fortean approach where she examines all of the stories and looks at the evidence for each without necessarily arguing for any one in particular, however it becomes very obvious just from looking at all the information laid out like that that the lone wolf story(that mcveigh conceived and more or less carried out the bombing alone) doesn't seem to hold up very closely to examination(there's a lot of stuff that the trial prosecution had to explicitly ignore to make their case, like that they didn't actually call any witnesses that saw him on the morning of the bombing, because every single witness who did see him saw him with other people lol).
it's clear that mcveigh was in contact with many different people in the white power and militia movements, some of whom seem to have had a role in the bombing as well, and, something that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone on this forum, many of these people also had links to intelligence, or were part of organisations absolutely riddled with government informants(there is a part in the book where we're repeatedly told about informants from all these different government departments inside the white nationalist community elohim city, such that i started to wonder who in there wasn't an informant). some of these informants explicitly told their handlers that a bombing was being planned, and one even reported that the murrah building in okc was one of the targets. mcveigh himself also at different times explicitly said that he was part of an undercover operation to infiltrate white nationalist groups, which could maybe be interpreted as fantastical boasting, but it turns out that there was such an operation, called PATCON, that was active at exactly the right time, and had been based out of a facility that mcveigh worked at as a security guard. as you might expect PATCON ended up empowering and encouraging nazis rather than just infiltrating them, and it seems possible that this is what lead to the bombing(though obviously a lot of the specifics are far from clear). there is a wealth of other information in the book as well(there's a whole section on mcveigh's time in the gulf war that is really well written and gets into some of the american atrocities there as well as some of the bizarre stuff around them dosing the troops with untested injections and similar things; there are also brief dives into MKULTRA and feds in the UFO scene when it relates to some of the narratives about mcveigh) and the level of research that's gone into it is really impressive. i think it's also appropriately skeptical when discussing some of the more outlandish stories that bring in ufos and so on, she's happy to look at them and the reasons why people believe them without necessarily buying into them herself. i really can't recommend this book enough, and apparently she has another book in the works that is following up some of the loose ends that turned up while researching this one, which i am excited to read whenever it comes out.
https://www.opb.org/article/2022/10/25/congressional-candidate-joe-kent-releases-salary-documents-amid-questions-about-employer/

Multipolarista has been doing a series on the US deep state. the content won't be surprising to most people here but still interesting nonetheless.

road to damascus moments
what's that from tears

lo posted:

what's that from tears

Seven Myths About Education by Daisy Christodoulou. just some normie getting so very close to the truth without having the breadth of knowledge to cross the rubicon

cars posted:

FOIA request results for the crash of Dag Hammarskjöld's plane. If you don't know the story: Hammarskjöld was Secretary-General of the United Nations, and it's very likely he was murdered by the CIA over his support for independent governments in post-colonial Africa.

Just thinking about this again, and about how two of the three documents reviewed were denied for release under FOIA, and how likely it is that one of them was a carefully worded reply from the CIA—or a message sent through Belgian or UK/Rhodesian intermediaries—telling the NSA nerds, "Yeah thanks, but we did it"

heading down, down to the sir leonard valentinovich blavatnik school of government where they aim to train current and future leaders in the practice of government, in oxford town

maybe ill snag me a rhodes scholarship while im at it too

wikipedia posted:

Blavatnik made his initial fortune after the collapse of the Soviet Union in the privatization of state-owned aluminum and oil assets. He refers to himself as a self-made billionaire.

and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel
lot of people talking recently about a "sudden rightward shift" for the German "green party" Grüne, so I will have to make a post sometime discussing how they were originally created as a stalking horse for a NATO-funded Gladio operation in DDR called "Initiative for Peace and Human Rights"
cool article about how a guy who was present at kanye's recent dinner with trump is a spook working for boeing with an 'interesting' employment history

https://booty.substack.com/p/the-mysterious-fourth-man-at-yes posted:

While working for Booz Allen Hamilton, Ye’s new buddy Jamar Montgomery developed modeling tools to help military and intelligence leaders analyze population sentiments on social media and forecast the movements of migrants and terrorists under conditions of major societal stress. He also deployed his legal expertise to figure out how to convincingly accuse nations in U.S. crosshairs of “terror financing and money laundering.” That’s what I call civil rights activism!

Simultaneously, Montgomery was employed as a policy analyst by New America, a “left-leaning” (lol) D.C. think tank (a.k.a. an intelligence cutout that exists to provide palatable intellectual justifications for global slavery to capital). New America is of course heavily funded by the usual suspects (e.g. the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Ford Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, the U.S. Department of State, the JPMorgan Chase Foundation, Bloomberg Philanthropies, the Omidyar Network, the Open Society Foundations, etc). We can get a hint of New America’s policy orientation from its response to criticism of Google (another of its major funders) that was published by some of its employees: they were fired. During his time at the think tank, Montgomery “conducted tech policy research in the areas of national security, privacy, and cryptocurrency, investigated compliance complaints against the US government and private corporations, and briefed congressional staff on compliance with privacy laws and regulations.” All for The People, baby.

Following this period in the belly of the beast, Jamar bounced between a series of companies and organizations working jobs related to cryptocurrency, law, or both. He served as a “CryptoEconomist” for “CryptoNomics Wealth,” an adjunct instructor at his alma mater, a public defender in Louisiana, and an appeal hearing officer for unemployment claims. And for JFJ-FPU LLC, he “eveloped risk framework to evaluate potential tenants based on credit, employment, and previous housing history”—a crucial service for America’s oppressed and underserved community of landlords. Finally, while running for Senate, he became a managing partner at his own firm, FEPS LLC, where he helps corporations integrate cryptocurrency and “non-fungible tokens” into their business models. Notably, Montgomery’s LinkedIn doesn’t provide any information about his current Boeing employment.

cars posted:

lot of people talking recently about a "sudden rightward shift" for the German "green party" Grüne, so I will have to make a post sometime discussing how they were originally created as a stalking horse for a NATO-funded Gladio operation in DDR called "Initiative for Peace and Human Rights"

I would like to know more, cars-san..

lo posted:

I would like to know more, cars-san..

okay I will try to do that soon.

The Bolsonaroids' patsy gunman failed so they pulled the second trigger on Kirchner, a prison sentence for "corruption" whose purpose is less to lock her up and more to keep her from becoming president again. My guess is the plan is either settling for a re-elected Fernández government, newly disciplined and purged of the Kirchner wing, a less ideal outcome for the conspirators… or, if Kirchner and her allies can’t be pried loose, trying again for Sergio Massa, probably the ideal president for the loot-and-run Monroe-Doctrine bourgeoisie if he can be run on his own bespoke-party ticket again with better results. But who knows, maybe they have someone even sketchier planned.
while people keep an eye on Peru, i'd note that Sergio Massa is the rough Argentine equivalent of Dina Boluarte, a figure who split from their party with fanfare in an attempt to build an independent career as president on a "business"-friendly center-right coalition. It's just that Massa didn't succeed, and he eventually slid back from the legislature into the president's office this year so that he could have his hands on the Minister of Economy portfolio, a job Fernandez's administration gave him knowing who Massa's friends were and that "the markets" would respond well. So that's why I think Massa is probably the foreign-creditor's choice in Argentina in 2023 for pragmatic reasons instead of a returning Macri or another PRO or similar candidate, though they would of course be thrilled with that outcome too. And imo if someone is forced to "step down" from the presidency in Argentina some time soon, Massa is probably the default replacement, a faux-compromise candidate perceived as friendly to foreign business and without PRO's baggage.
i found out recently that there was an australian branch of the croatian ustase that carried out terrorist attacks in australia with explicit support from australian intelligence as recently as the 70s and i wish petrol was here so i could talk to him about it

lo posted:

australian branch of the croatian ustase

and i thought the regular ustase was bad enough!

ive been reading 'programmed to kill'. there is a lot of interesting stuff in it, and much of what he argues about serial killers seems reasonably convincing to me(and even in cases where they maybe weren't literal mkultra assassins it seems pretty clear that something weird was often going on, contradicting the lone psycho narrative). one slight criticism i have of the book is that it maybe tried to do too much, in that he is presenting a sort of grand unified theory that explains serial killers, pedophile rings, etc, basically all these phenomena at once. it seems like there are genuinely a lot of connections between the phenomena going on but it does feel a little too neat at times. dave also seems to think that satanism is a real ideology with actual deep historical roots, but i was never really convinced by this partially because his actual understanding of occultism and related movements seems pretty superficial. he also relies a lot on secondary sources, especially media reports, which often do indicate strange things happening but probably require buttressing with deeper research looking at primary documents etc. any one of the cases he mentions could easily be looked at in so much more detail, and i guess individual researchers are now doing that with some of these cases, so the book seems to have been useful in that sense. fun book though if you like reading about this stuff.
a funny dave mcgowan mannerism is that seemingly 85% of the time that he mentions a date he will be like 'this was exactly 2 days before walpurgisnacht, or the day after hitler's birthday', and it's funny to imagine him saying this kind of stuff any time someone gets him to look at a calendar

cars posted:

this seems like a probable gladio connection, since that nsbm festival attracted bands from across europe most of whom are active members in their local nazi orgs, and they also had a conference before one of the earlier editions with various nazi intellectuals giving talks. probably a lot of networking going on at those things and you can bet at least 50% of them are spooks.maybe a relevant quote from some article i read a while back..

Alarmed by Russia’s February invasion, other European intelligence services have activated long-dormant resistance networks in their own countries, who in turn have been running operatives into Russia to create chaos without CIA help, according to a former U.S. military official. In addition, as has been widely reported, Ukrainian intelligence and special operations forces are running their own operations behind Russian lines.

yeah the German security services wear those same guys as their gloves when they’re elbow-deep in shit. their cops keep getting in legal trouble for it and the CDU bails them out. so probably some direct connections.
cars can u do an update in your series of thoughts on that capitol attack person who was like totally not a fed who was thrown under the bus. if you have not already. i forgot the plot to the capitol attack arc
this sentence was designed to make malthusianism look good

tears posted:

cars can u do an update in your series of thoughts on that capitol attack person who was like totally not a fed who was thrown under the bus. if you have not already. i forgot the plot to the capitol attack arc

hi tears, I wish I had more to offer about it than I do.

All I have is that it's just as weird and funny that a supposed attempt to bomb Washington as part of an supposed actual coup has just… disappeared, even though the day itself is still constantly discussed, and the Oath Keeper chumps—the guys an FBI plant talked into bringing a handful of small arms to a hotel all the way across the Potomac from the Capitol and waiting around doing nothing—just got sent to federal prison. The bomber getting away scot free, the guy who was sold as the #1 actual physical threat that day, that's nowhere in the conversation anywhere I’ve seen. The most recent easy-to-find statement on it is the now-ancient update by the FBI themselves that they're upping the bounty, that they still don't know who did it but by gum, they have some extra money socked away if someone else wants to figure it out later.

I haven’t even noticed anyone at the acceptable-Democrat fringe going off-message and bringing it up again as an attempt at partisan rhetoric before they're shushed, or some high-flying long-form lefty-liberal article reserving time for a slow dance around the topic as a World's Great Mystery to Ponder. Those sideshows are common for this sort of thing and I just haven’t seen them.

But that suggests maybe less to me that there is some MIB squad silencing dissent, and more that no one outside of the usual AM-radio-to-YouTube reactionary pander-squirts has motivation at all to remember it. I think if you brought it up to most people, even most people in the Washington cocktail-circuit media, they'd get that distant look in their eyes like Data accessing a starship computer with an optical cable to his head, as they tried to recall something where clearly, by the nature of it, they should have been thinking and talking about it this whole time.

But they understood the nuances of social pressure, absorbed them and did what was Done: don't talk about it, that won't do anything for you but make you sound crazy, which means there's no reason to recall it until forced to do so. I guess I wonder idly how many of them consciously realize that Tucker Carlson is a controlled-oppo fed spook, whether or not he knows it himself. Maybe more of them than I think, including him.

As far as your question on the main purpose of the Bipartisan Bomber story, I suppose it's been fulfilled.

The two bombs were the excuse offered by the FBI for why they didn’t walk 20 minutes from their global headquarters and intervene when the clown car entered the Capitol building. The bombs were found earlier that day in two different places (two!!), and the riot at the Capitol then posed an insurmountable three-body problem, so all the fed-cops couldn’t download their orders fast enough to respond and had to stand around looking at what was happening through binoculars and their phone screens, for hours and hours while the lowbie local pigs, used to immediate post-9/11 super-cop support in the city, ran away.

The bipartisan targeting baffled later investigative interest among anyone who mattered in Washington (nothing to gain by accusing your enemies of the bombing) while also pissing off the less-clued-in Republican politicians against the FBI/CIA's gangland foe Trump, as those politicians still saw themselves as Big Important Men who Trump probably wanted dead anyway, who in any case weren't receiving the fealty they'd come to expect.

What happened on January 6th is that a pro-Trump far-right riot was encouraged along by the far right's existing fed handlers. They didn’t come up with the idea for it, they didn’t have to, but they could have shut it down. Instead, they made hay while the sun shined and employed it as a gangland intimidation tactic aimed at the government at large at the tail end of their turf war with Trump, the sort of "no one try this again" move that had the U.S. nuke Japan in front of the USSR when the Allies had already won. After the point had been made with the January 6th riot, the security "community" reined in the rioters and culled back their most troublesome elements over the following months and years, tending their livestock, which is SOP for national cops and far-right irregulars. This is what you got, howled Mitt Romney at his colleagues who had backed Trump against the CIA and FBI in their worst-in-show contest, which is the exact message the whole thing was meant to send. Don’t fuck with the feds.

But no one with real influence is asking that question about the riot anymore, "Why didn’t the world's biggest and best-equipped police force just drive down the street from their HQ and stop it immediately?", because… that plan worked. You don't call out the alphabet boys like Trump kept doing in his fathead idiocy, you just nod and kneel and say you’re looking into their accusations like Bernard Sanders did, or they let the dog off the leash again, and maybe somewhere smaller and less likely to attract sympathetic eyes right away than in Washington, D.C.

There's no "in" to exploit the bomber as a result, and the only half-established figure serving as a beacon for questions about it is fed-family spook Tucker Carlson, running his own teleprompter on his lonely kuuenbu webcast and leading out-of-the-circuit losers down into the goblin mines with him.
I will note in passing that Adam Schiff—the public face for the day or two of original confused "How could all the cops let this happen?” screeching among Congressdrones after the January 6th riot —just recently served as the sacrificial offering to the Republicans over the Trump-Russkie pee-pee dossier investigation, receiving official censure from the majority for something no one in the entire high-school cafeteria of Washington thinks was really his idea or depended on him at all.

Schiff can now play the martyr for his party's fundraisers, admittedly, and his few hours of sputtering over January 6th was more (and maybe suspiciously) aimed at those lowbie-local D.C. pigs I mentioned, the ones who'd spent the last 20+ years counting on War-on-Terror fed-cop backup on D.C. streets and might have been too lazified by it do shit except lose and flee, even if they were sincere in trying… but who knows, maybe Schiff was the easiest pull for the Republicans here for a few related reasons.

Schiff certainly made for one of many effective mouthpieces for the alphabet-agency line when Trump was in power, and he apparently wasn't seen by clued-in Republicans as someone who had been protected for his trouble after the fact. There are a lot of Democrat turkeys older and bigger than him who gobbled about the Kremlin all day but would likely be seen as too big to bag. To the degree anything can suck for the AmeriKKKan bourgeoisie, it would suck to be the biggest chump in a town where important people will agree to forget a pipe bomb outside their party office to avoid looking like any sort of chump at all for even a single solitary second.
ty
having read a whole bunch of hitler's book it comes as no supprise that i can inform everyone that hitler was a petty bourgeoise conspiracy guy in the vein of a white genocide anti-vaxxer, and was also a textbook debate guy who spent his time attempting to own the marxist, proletariat, day labourers he ended up working alongside because while at school he thought, erroneously, that he was too cool for school. nice.
The more I find out about this guy the less I like him!

tears posted:

having read a whole bunch of hitler's book it comes as no supprise that i can inform everyone that hitler was a petty bourgeoise conspiracy guy in the vein of a white genocide anti-vaxxer, and was also a textbook debate guy who spent his time attempting to own the marxist, proletariat, day labourers he ended up working alongside because while at school he thought, erroneously, that he was too cool for school. nice.

is there a good thing or two to read if i want to have a Deep Thought about the whole invent a new media technology->increasingly broad entertainment / audience / access->these guys->these guys finding each other->they form an effective reactionary vanguard and implement violent repression->invent a new media technology cycle

i will be honest dr_cat, i didn't reply because i did not understand the assignment

tears posted:

i will be honest dr_cat, i didn't reply because i did not understand the assignment

this is a reasonable response. i was a little high and weed makes me sound (be?) schizophrenic. unfortunately. sorry about that.

what i meant is that there seems to be a historical cycle wherein a media technology becoming increasingly accessible lets people -- petty bourgeoise conspiracy guys + debate me bros specifically -- start finding each other and reinforcing each other, like space dust agglomerating into a great cosmic turd. then they can inexorably hype themselves up enough to do a few violent political acts that at first seem hilariously disorganized and unimportant but act (via even more media attention, their own and others') as further turd-gravitation amplifiers. eventually, the turd becomes so big that they get a bunch of votes and then they put on uniforms and you know the rest.

eventually, someone says "huh well let's come up with a new way to communicate that brings the power of media to the people" and it repeats again with a new technology.

i think the answer to my question is just any book on media theory. also writing this all out makes me think that this is completely standard mainstream academic thought now and has probably all been mined to death by Digital Humanities(tm) majors in the past 10 years anyway.

it seems that inchoate rage is a lot better at making turds than some long essays about material conditions though.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/19/fbi-lost-count-of-number-of-informants-at-capitol-on-jan-6-ex-official/ posted:

The FBI had so many paid informants at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, that it lost track of the number and had to perform a later audit to determine exactly how many “Confidential Human Sources” run by different FBI field offices were present that day, a former assistant director of the bureau has told lawmakers.

At least one informant was communicating with his FBI handler as he entered the Capitol, according to Steven D’Antuono, formerly in charge of the bureau’s Washington field office.

lol. cars you seen this?

https://apnews.com/article/amusement-park-armed-man-dead-colorado-explosives-f8b34303fcfb6b5a4cad63934e74b59c posted:

Police say armed man killed himself instead of carrying out apparent plan to attack amusement park
DENVER (AP) — A heavily armed man killed himself rather than carry out an apparent plan to shoot up a mountaintop amusement park in Colorado, his body discovered in a bathroom next to words scrawled on the wall, “I am not a killer,” authorities said Monday.

Diego Barajas Medina, 20, was found dead in a women’s bathroom at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park by a maintenance crew on Saturday morning, before the park opened to the public. He died of a self-inflected gunshot wound to the head, Garfield County Coroner Robert Glassmire said.

Medina apparently entered the park while it was closed, armed with an AR-style rifle, a semi-automatic handgun and explosives and was wearing body armor and tactical clothing, similar to what a police SWAT team member might wear, authorities said.

A message saying, “I am not a killer, I just wanted to get into the caves,” was written on a wall of the bathroom where Medina’s body was found lying on the floor, Garfield County Sheriff Lou Vallario said. Nearby was a handgun and explosive devices, some real and some fake, he said. The AR-style rifle was on a counter nearby along with a duty belt holding several ammunition magazines.

looks like the conditioning didn't quite take on the latest batch of mind controlled strategy of tension guys