lo posted:

you could hypothetically have have a state with nothing but state run enterprises and if the relations of production are still capitalist then it would still be a capitalist country.

I don't think this could happen unless it was wildly undemocratic and also the capitalists somehow had a reason to band together against the workers instead of splintering into cliques like any actual capitalist society in history

lo posted:

you could hypothetically have have a state with nothing but state run enterprises and if the relations of production are still capitalist then it would still be a capitalist country.

The closest examples of that I know of were Nazi Germany and South Korea's 5 year plans but it's clear to me those countries didn't stand for what Russia stands for.

frontpage

Plants posted:

Russian capitalists had some huge victories in the 90s and eventually they will be defeated. So At what point in their decline does it no longer constitute capitalism? Do you want Russia to specifically have a Peopole's Republic of Russia led by a Marxist-Leninst Communist Party of Russia? This would be spectacular but it's not a necessary condition for the end of capitalism.

please respond to this cunning and spectacular point

gas thread, ban op
also give me thread monitor ty.

cars posted:

gas thread, ban op

was i supposed to add a content warning in the thread title or something

edit: yes

Edited by tears ()

trash
western motherfuckers so brain dead that when they see anything that isn't hecatombs to euroamerikkka they immediately jump to the obvious conclusion: communism.

if the horseshoe fits