The rhizzone posters are just taking a nap right now. As a group we discussed every topic that was on the rhizzone long-term discussion agenda, even unto their extended trivialities. This was completed in Q2 of 2020 and we have mostly been reviewing our work since then. When more history happens, obviously this forum will come back to life in the style of Christ, that is, for a few days. See you here or on the other side. Of death, I mean.
i didn't post because i was on holiday, OP
There's a reason it's called the immortal science—once you figure it out, you don't need to keep yammering on

lo posted:

i didn't post because i was on holiday, OP

A chain of reason cut from damascened graphene, with an attractive rubberized coating on each individual link. Ten thumbs up.

filler posted:

There's a reason it's called the immortal science—once you figure it out, you don't need to keep yammering on

We all converted to Posadism and one by one are being transported/beamed up to the Mothership.

damn, looks like i missed the party.

i'm still learning, and so i think of this place as a resource. at least in the sense that there are knowledgeable comrades hanging out and kibbitzing, so it's an environment where i can ask for reading suggestions or whatever

Edited by radical_dave ()

Always dying, never dead;
Ever ending, never ended;
we've recently handed over some admin duties, so as a result account request registrations will open again soon (it's been paralyzed for a while).
i wish i posted more but im just trying to keep my union pink and not yellow
a prospective future rhizzone poster reading this thread would be wise to register the gimmick username "ko.fi anon" before one of your peers / competitors snaps it up