The empanadas are ready

Edited by gay_swimmer ()

it's pretty fortuitous that we had a thread handy to receive that information!

Constantignoble posted:

it's pretty fortuitous that we had a thread handy to receive that information!

then I read the OP

trakfactri posted:

the underground laboratory where the WWP grows Marcyists in rows of vats,

lol at this image i didn't remember untl just now

Synergy posted:

Maybe he has a closet full of skeletons, I don’t know, but this is my surface level take.

lol

serafiym posted:

Synergy posted:

Maybe he has a closet full of skeletons, I don’t know, but this is my surface level take.

lol

quickly scanning thread to see if i said anything embarrassing, whipping away e-sweat in relief and chucking at my own jokes
rip finally. what a mess.
Well look how that turned out

also the Russian embassy in south africa gave this guy a shoutout for some reason, by which i mean they tried but tagged a shitpost parody account instead. social media folks

Edited by littlegreenpills ()

littlegreenpills posted:

also the Russian embassy in south africa gave this guy a shoutout for some reason

he finagled himself a job with RT and has been generally posturing so as to insinuate himself and his gang of dupes as some kind of leading antiimperialist faction, at the expense of non-clowns

chickeon posted:

he finagled himself a job with RT and has been generally posturing so as to insinuate himself and his gang of dupes as some kind of leading antiimperialist faction, at the expense of non-clowns

i really want to make the effort to try and figure out the answer to “when and why the hell did RT lose even that modicum of quality control” myself and enlighten people because this isn’t twitter, but at this moment all I can do is incredulously ask it

in an alternate universe the Rhizzone didn't save my soul and you hear me hooting and hollering in the back of a CPI conference with a cheap red hat on.
did we save you from joining a clown cult, or did we deprive you of the opportunity to apply bare bottom discipline to Mr. Maupin?
scuttlebutt is that his microsect disbanded
it's also the name of his favorite paddle

JohnBeige posted:

scuttlebutt is that his microsect disbanded

Yep. I had joined up thinking it was the future of the Left. Boy, are my cheeks red.