cars posted:

“Rhodes” in the story below is Stewart Rhodes, the founder of the Oath Keepers and one of the guys entrapped by an FBI informant in a clown-shoes plot to carry firearms across the Potomac from Virginia before the January 6th Capitol riot, among other charges he now faces.

“[T]he second column” below refers to the second group of rioters that entered the Capitol that day through a breached door, turning the riot into what is currently being prosecuted as an insurrection.

now listen to my song:

Clown balloon dot jpeg.

slapfight is heating up between FBI and their former most-favored pot-busting plant/informant, who suddenly went from long-time FBI snitch-employee to the leadership of the country's biggest neo-Nazi cop-support squad a few years ago, and suddenly posted on social media right before January 6th about a property crime he did, and suddenly got catch-and-release by the FBI because, according to them, they knew ahead of time there was going to be extremist violence on January 6th in Washington(??) but they decided not to do anything about it(???) or keep snitchy in custody under the sweeping powers granted them after 9/11 to protect Washington from extremist violence(????), and suddenly he sat out the entire day "a hundred miles away" in a hotel room, and suddenly got burned by the FBI afterwards, and suddenly revealed to the court that he'd worked for the FBI on multiple sting operations over the previous decade, and suddenly,

The Western far right's gullibility & stupidity continues to stun me. It shouldn't surprise me at all, their nervous, crowd-sourced contempt for rational thought being what it is, but it does, over and over. They are just UNBELIEVABLY dim, UNBELIEVABLE chumps. They just have no clue where their orders come from, who is directing the rank-and-file, as well-trained follower-types, to say what they say or do what they do.

Bereft of any knowledge about their own fantasy world, let alone the real one, they invented an entirely new and superfluous term for cop, "glowie", because they didn't understand that their groups' efforts were DIRECTED by federal agents / top national cop agencies, most of the time under the leadership of Democrats or Labour or whichever pig-trough-slopping bourgeois party the far-right rank-and-file think is the "leftist" enemy.

When the FBI "lost" all its files from its supposed efforts "against" Stormfront as it infiltrated the organization, the moment that some off-message inquirer asked after them.... I don't think a SINGLE ONE of the far right were even able to recognize what that meant. I guess they probably weren't allowed to, by their peers or by their sponsors. But I mean... WOW.......

And every single time that it turns out the far right's leaders were LITERAL tools of the national government, when they get burned by the feds who controlled them like the frayed sock puppets they are, when they happily reveal ALL of that to the courts in a desperate Game Theory attempt to beat their fellows to a plea deal... the petit-bourgeois fascist squirt army always had no idea that leader after leader of theirs, all the people directing their efforts, are feds with a long career under the security state. They can't begin to fathom what it means.

And it just, keeps, happening. lol
yesterday i read a paper called 'the controllers: a new hypothesis of alien abductions' by martin cannon, who was a guy involved in ufo research back in the 80s and 90s. basically in this paper he puts forward the hypothesis that alien abductions aren't extraterrestrial at all - rather, they're the result of mkultra type mind control experiments carried out by the cia/military/government, with the alien thing promoted as a cover story(both by intelligence assets in the ufo community and by deliberate attempts to mislead the victims into thinking it's aliens during the abduction events themselves):

martin cannon posted:

As a result of this research, I have come to the following conclusions:

-1. Although misleading (and occasionally perjured) testimony before Congress indicated
that the CIA’s “brainwashing” efforts met with little success,7 striking advances
were, in fact, made in this field. As CIA veteran Miles Copeland once admitted
to a reporter, “The congressional subcommittee which went into this sort of
thing got only the barest glimpse.”

-2. Clandestine research into thought manipulation has not stopped, despite CIA protestations
that it no longer sponsors such studies. Victor Marchetti, 14-year veteran
of the CIA and author of the renown expose, The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence,
confirmed in a 1977 interview that the mind-control research continues, and that
CIA claims to the contrary are a “cover story.”
-3. The Central Intelligence Agency was not the only government agency involved in
this research. Indeed, many branches of our government took part in these studies—
including NASA, the Atomic Energy Commission, as well as all branches of
the Defense Department.

To these conclusions I would append the following—not as firmly-established
historical fact, but as a working hypothesis and grounds for investigation:

-4. The “UFO abduction” phenomenon might be a continuation of clandestine mindcontrol
operations.

i found it quite a compelling idea, cannon highlights a lot of very interesting similarities between abduction accounts and what is known of mkultra experimentation, as well as things like geographic connections to known mkultra facilities and so on. i am a little skeptical of some of the claimed technological advances that he implies are real though - for example, some abductees seem to develop multiple personality disorder or something like it, and he think that this shows that they've been mind controlled because there was mkultra research into seeing if multiple personalities could be artificially created. i'm not sure i buy the idea that the cia can actually create new personalities on command even though they wanted to do that, but i think a lot of the connections he does turn up are interesting in any case. there's also quite an indepth bibliography of sources on mkultra and related topics that looks useful.
there is one particularly strange thing about this guy and his work - when i found this paper, which is from 1992, i was actually looking for his much longer book(300 odd pages vs the paper's 57) of nearly the same title 'the controllers: mind control and its role in the "alien" abduction phenomenon', which came out later, in 1996. this book seems to be impossible to find now, and most references to it online are actually to the shorter paper, not the book. i found an amazon review which claims that shortly after the book was published cannon repudiated his ideas completely, left the ufo community, and tried to scrub all references from the book from the internet. the same review also says that the publisher disputes that the book was ever actually published at all(?). whether this means that cannon really was on to something and he was intimidated into recanting his ideas i don't know.

big fan of the numbering scheme there, using negative numbers so as to demonstrate just how deep the rabbit hole goes
i think it’s unlikely the CIA or any similar U.S. agency initially created the alien-abduction phenomenon, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that multiple U.S. agencies have exploited it and fostered it over the years for their own purposes, just as they’ve demonstrably done with UFO sightings, so much so that as it exists today, as a phenomenon disproportionately centered on the United States, it’s de facto a creation of theirs. So much so that my first statement in this post is probably unprovable in the strict sense.

zhaoyao posted:

big fan of the numbering scheme there, using negative numbers so as to demonstrate just how deep the rabbit hole goes

ah that's actually my formatting on the post lol, the dashes aren't there in the original book

lo posted:

the dashes aren't there in the original book

or perhaps they were always there and you've been neurone fucked by the mk-ultra boyz.

tears posted:

lo posted:

the dashes aren't there in the original book

or perhaps they were always there and you've been neurone fucked by the mk-ultra boyz.

curse the forbidden mkultra subproject to add dashes into my formatting!!

that's a repressed personality yelling & rattling the bars of its cage if i ever seent it
The incompetence of the non-state far right actors is what happens when the government molly coddles right wing extremists.

cars posted:

The Western far right's gullibility & stupidity continues to stun me. It shouldn't surprise me at all, their nervous, crowd-sourced contempt for rational thought being what it is, but it does, over and over. They are just UNBELIEVABLY dim, UNBELIEVABLE chumps. They just have no clue where their orders come from, who is directing the rank-and-file, as well-trained follower-types, to say what they say or do what they do.

Bereft of any knowledge about their own fantasy world, let alone the real one, they invented an entirely new and superfluous term for cop, "glowie", because they didn't understand that their groups' efforts were DIRECTED by federal agents / top national cop agencies, most of the time under the leadership of Democrats or Labour or whichever pig-trough-slopping bourgeois party the far-right rank-and-file think is the "leftist" enemy.

When the FBI "lost" all its files from its supposed efforts "against" Stormfront as it infiltrated the organization, the moment that some off-message inquirer asked after them.... I don't think a SINGLE ONE of the far right were even able to recognize what that meant. I guess they probably weren't allowed to, by their peers or by their sponsors. But I mean... WOW.......

And every single time that it turns out the far right's leaders were LITERAL tools of the national government, when they get burned by the feds who controlled them like the frayed sock puppets they are, when they happily reveal ALL of that to the courts in a desperate Game Theory attempt to beat their fellows to a plea deal... the petit-bourgeois fascist squirt army always had no idea that leader after leader of theirs, all the people directing their efforts, are feds with a long career under the security state. They can't begin to fathom what it means.

And it just, keeps, happening. lol

Nice timing

lol, again
Operation Galoot-io
call me an idiot but what's the purpose of directing a bunch of white nationalist chuds right into the hands of the local cops?
Uncle Brandon's FIBBI is taking highly visible action against right wing extremism so you should elect him again, idiot
i don't scrupulously follow the CIA Alien Abduction (CIA3) narratives; is the thing about them alien-abducting Brazilian farmers in the 70s old news?

the teacher shortage in STEM subjects in state schools is deliberate
someone close to Donald Trump definitely had his ex-wife killed and it makes me lean toward the same person arranging Epstein's murder.

You can tell today's far right are gutless because if this had all happened back in the '90s or '00s, all of the above would 100% be the dominant conspiracy theory even among the militiamen types. There wouldn't be any party-line politics in the way, none of this lunch-table quavering before the capped-tooth blue-check grifters with political-party sinecures to maintain, or quaking in terror under the post-Q fuss-budget Over-Mods of the pseudo-chanese hives. The ZOG/UFO-alliance cranks of the world were still dead certain Prescott Bush had Kennedy shot.
Even given the power of ideology, it's hard for me to understand why anyone, or at least anyone who isn't pulling down a check for their trouble, would waste even a single calorie trying to wall themselves off from the truth: the only thing separating the Trumps and the Clintons concerning Pedophile Island is the question I just addressed, that is, which circle had Epstein killed to protect a child-molesting HHIC and which of them got comped this time around. Why would you bother trying to pretend otherwise if you even wondered about Epstein at all. Like putting a swimming pool in and using it to store old lawn chairs. Just get a new hobby, wimps and poseurs leave the hall.
theres a new book out about the everyone's favorite nazi satanists the order of 9 angles: https://www.amazon.com/Global-Death-Cult-Atomwaffen-Innocents/dp/B095MXPJPM
i don't know anything about the author except that he seems to have written books on the topics of true crime, aleister crowley and 9/11, which doesn't really fill me with confidence but there aren't any other books i'm aware of specifically about the o9a so maybe it's useful for collecting information in one place. funnily enough i read something a while ago talking about possible o9a founder david myatt that said that one of the early far right groups he was involved with was explicitly backed by the british government and intelligence, so they were probably a gladio org. myatt himself seems to have acted as an intelligence asset and did some unspecified things in ireland during the troubles..
imo ONA is one of those groups that's more interesting to wonder about in writing than they are influential at all over anything of importance. Like any of their members who were involved in other things such as Atomwaffen probably weren't in any way motivated by or organized around ONA, it's just easy to pretend they were by vaguely alluding to co-membership. also i like to call them ONA for Troll purposes because people feel obligated to use their acronym for some reason even though they're a bunch of gay nerds,

cars posted:

imo ONA is one of those groups that's more interesting to wonder about in writing than they are influential at all over anything of importance. Like any of their members who were involved in other things such as Atomwaffen probably weren't in any way motivated by or organized around ONA, it's just easy to pretend they were by vaguely alluding to co-membership. also i like to call them ONA for Troll purposes because people feel obligated to use their acronym for some reason even though they're a bunch of gay nerds,

there's a bunch of black metal dudes who were tied to their ideas some of whom are also involved in actual nazi orgs and such but yeah i think a lot of people take their own words at face value in terms of how important they are. also basically anyone can read some of their stuff and then start their own cell and claim to be part of it because there's no centralised hierarchy or anything

interesting stuff, a while back i read up on myatt and the ona etc, i even read his quite tedious autobiography which is about how smart and tough he was and how much sex he has had. in it he does talk about being a member of Column 88, a 1970s nazi paramilitary group that seems to have been founded by a british army major and which trained with members of the territorial army so i think the gladio connection is pretty likely, also curiously he mentions being questioned in relation to the murder of Hilda Murrell, who was an environmentalist and anti nuclear campaigner kidnapped and killed in 1984 and which was an event which many believed had links with British intelligence

neo nazis, gladio, deep state? to quote jay sherman: it stinks!

Sunday posted:

interesting stuff, a while back i read up on myatt and the ona etc, i even read his quite tedious autobiography which is about how smart and tough he was and how much sex he has had. in it he does talk about being a member of Column 88, a 1970s nazi paramilitary group that seems to have been founded by a british army major and which trained with members of the territorial army so i think the gladio connection is pretty likely, also curiously he mentions being questioned in relation to the murder of Hilda Murrell, who was an environmentalist and anti nuclear campaigner kidnapped and killed in 1984 and which was an event which many believed had links with British intelligence

neo nazis, gladio, deep state? to quote jay sherman: it stinks!

do you think myatt actually is anton long? a lot of people assume they are identical but i was having a discussion with poster bnw about this the other day and he thinks they're not the same person, i don't think i've read enough about it to really make a judgement. the ona is a lot less interesting if they're different people i think because there's less solid connection to actual nazi groups that have done things so it just becomes even more about these guys pontificating occultly in zines that were read by like 20 people.

lo posted:

do you think myatt actually is anton long?

i dont really have an opinion, like you i have not really looked into it enough to come to a firm conclusion, goodrick-clarkes book black sun posits myatt as being a key figure in ona, but beyond that i have no clue

i think that is because myatt is generally stated to be the same person as anton long, who is credited as the author of most early ona writings(this is complicated by the fact that multiple people may have used the name, but let's assume that it was one person at least initially). if that's someone else (myatt himself claims that long was a person he briefly knew and helped to publish stuff by, but was not particularly close to), then myatt isn't nearly as big an influence on their ideas as people assume(although i'm sure they were reading him to some extent because he was a prominent guy in the british far right at the time etc etc).
anton longcat
i'm having a look through some of the documentation relating to the "Secret Army Organisation", which was an apparently fbi backed far right group in California in the early 70s who carried out bombings and other actions against leftists and antiwar activists. they were somewhat gladio like in their operation(their stated rationale when they were founded even seems to have been to act in the event of a 'communist takeover') and there's a suggestion that they had a direct liaison to the nixon whitehouse in the person of donald segretti who was involved in watergate. i don't think there's any books about this group in particular but if you're feeling adventurous there's a 1400 page pdf of archival dcouments you can look through here: https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32989524.pdf
a lot of the information about their activities comes from a lawsuit the aclu made in 1975 and there's an old ny times article with an overview of that:

https://www.nytimes.com/1975/06/27/archives/aclu-says-fbi-funded-army-to-terrorize-young-war-dissidents.html posted:

According to the A.C.L.U. report, the Secret Army Organization was setup “on instructions of F.B.I. officials” to serve as agents provocateurs, inciting disorders as a means of exposing “domestic radicals,” particularly campus leaders of the New Left protesting the war in Southeast Asia.

The paramilitary extremist organization, consisting of about a dozen members locally with others scattered throughout southern California, was described by the A.C.L.U. as an outgrowth of an elaborate interagency espionage apparatus organized “at the direction of Richard M. Nixon” early in his Administration to intimidate and silence domestic critics.

The group's acts of terrorism, allegedly carried out in San Diego on instructions from the F.B.I., range from espionage, vandalism and mail theft to bombings assassination plots and shootings, according to the report.

The A.C.L.U. charges followed by two days the F.B.I.'s acknowledgement, in a 256‐nage document, that it conducted counterintelligence onerations between May, 196R, and April, 1971, under the code name, Cointelpro. These were aimed at the New Left and designed to harass and discredit campus antiwar and leftist groups.

The F.B.I.'s creation of the; Secret Army Organization here, as a successor to the paramilitary Minutemen broken up by the local authorities in 1970, was said by the A.C.L.U. to have been an extension of earlier espionage activities by the bureau, including a 1969 operation with the code name “Inlet.” Under “Inlet,” the F. B. I. allegedly made daily intelligence reports involving “demonstrators and domestic radicals” to John N. Mitchell, then the Attorney General, and to Mr. Nixon by way of H. R. Haldeman, the former White House Chief of Staff, and John D. Ehrlichman, the former Chief Adviser on Domestic Affairs in the Nixon White House.

naming your american gladio-like grouping after the organisation armée secrète is a little on the nose
They tried to kill Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, probably because the IMF wants Sergio Massa unopposed in his efforts to break Argentina for them. But the fash nerd’s gun jammed for the big L. Whoops!!
The question as usual is which reactionary scare story the pigs used to get their chosen chump all hot and bothered, anti-vaccine stuff or anti-gay/trans stuff. The true 1:10000 dark horse is the capital gains tax. I Guess This Is Globing Up
Azov-style Black Sun tattoo on the chump’s elbow. A Bolsonaro fanboy who failed miserably because he thought he knew how to rack the slide on his handgun but he didn’t. This just keeps getting funnier in that exact far-right tool-of-the-police-state way we know and love. Ring ding dong, ring a ding ding ding dong. I wonder if he’s one of the chumps literally trained by Azov.

e: here he is lmfao. REVEEEEEEEEEN

Edited by cars ()

can't believe tried to kill the vice president of Argentina
Look Julian, worse case Ontario, I figure out how the slide on this gun works on the ride over. I run in, I fire a couple shots, and it's water under the fridge
here's a brand new blog by a guy doing some genuine 'go talk to people' research about some of the killings attributed to ted bundy, in which he seems to have discovered various suspicious connections to organised crime, drug trafficking and corrupt cops. excited to see where this one goes.. also i wasn't aware that john wayne gacy had been explicitly linked to pedophile networks but it sort of makes sense with his political connections

http://blog.cavdef.org/2022/10/ted-bundy-didnt-act-alone-down-grand.html posted:

When it comes to America's most famous "serial killers", there tends to be substantial intrigue lurking just below the undisputed conventional narrative. In case after case, there's a surprising number of largely-buried facts casting doubt on whether said murderers are truly guilty of all the crimes laid at their feet, or whether they acted alone for the ones they did commit. Many of these anomalous details show up in the authoritative books, TV shows, etc. that chronicle these killers, but are presented as nothing more than interesting factoids with no greater meaning, and gradually disappear from the public consciousness entirely.

Consider the infamous John Wayne Gacy, who was convicted of murdering 33 young men and boys in Chicago during the 70s. There's no doubt Gacy was a monstrous, unrepentant murderer. Yet it's clear, especially in recent years, that Gacy did not work alone. Chicago TV network WGN aired two stories on this in 2012, showing how certain employees/business associates of Gacy evidently helped lure some of the victims while another murder occurred when Gacy was proven to be out of town. A subsequent WGN piece in 2016 made the startling revelation that one Gacy employee was the second-in-command of a Chicago-based nationwide pedophile network; and Gacy was aware of that employee's ties to child sex trafficking. The founder of this ring previously ran a similar operation in Dallas whose clients included "prominent people", making it likely that he maintained a similar client base after moving to Chicago. As it happened, the politically-connected Gacy, who was directly linked to the founder's right-hand man, was keeping a sexual blackmail file on "politician, sports figures, county and city employees".

Besides Gacy, one of the other most prominent US serial killers is Ted Bundy. Officially responsible for murdering dozens of women and girls throughout the United States, he is many people's go-to image of a sociopathic killer, hiding behind the mask of a charming and attractive young man. And for most people, the idea that Bundy wasn't solely responsible for all the murders he's accused of would never even cross their mind. No one could believe something that outlandish, unless maybe they have a demented crush on the man. Right? But the prior example of Gacy is a cautionary tale that sometimes what we all "know" to be true isn't true at all.

i've been listening to the You Can't Win podcast on the Franklin Scandal, and boy howdy, that sure is something
this is the EXACT same thing that happened last time lmao. Remember when we called Kid Troop Spook Mayor as An Op, months ahead of everyone else? Well the way it happened is that CNN & Company kept running story after story, saying shit like “Sure, polls indicate that no one knows who this Bootglug guy is and no one cares about him… but our 12 anonymous sources say he’s real important actually, you’ll want to get to know him and also he has to be allowed into the debates right away. Get in on the ground floor with this kindergarten cop and carry him into Iowa.” And i was wondering aloud here a while back exactly who burned Kamala Harris, because “good”-cop-shop/Biden mouthpiece CNN has been running these aggressive smear stories about her nonstop, and I guess I… should have guessed.