DEPLOY 14TH GUARDS REGIMENT TO CHERNOBYL

DESTROY ALL WESTERN IMPERALIST STOOGES
STARTING MAP

INITIAL DEPLOYMENT

i'll take noam chomsky
5 SS 18 10 MEGATON WARHEADS TARGET MIT LINGUISTICS BUILDING
nuclear weapons aren't available in the demo version
LOL DO YOU THINK I BUY SOFTWARE PUTIN OVER AND OUT
MR CHOMSKY PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR ROUTING NUMBER I HAVE A BOOK PROPOSITION, IT WILL INVOLVE A FAIR CRITIQUE OF AMERICAN INVOLVEMENT IN THE CURRENT UKRAINIAN PEACE RESTORING OPERATION

did you do that on purpose
whats going on itt

daddyholes posted:

whats going on itt

forum games, like video games but using fiction alone

http://z13.invisionfree.com/eRegime/index.php

holy shit and what may i ask is aforum
a reflection of the socio-historic gestalt we find ourselves in
TURN 2: SEND ORTHODOX MISSIONARIES TO KIEV

cars posted:

whats going on itt

can someone please shove the overflowing mustang trap into the big Ghostbusters machine tyia.
could you clarify

Panopticon posted:

cars posted:

whats going on itt

forum games, like video games but using fiction alone

http://z13.invisionfree.com/eRegime/index.php

im unironically playing in a game hosted here again after Ismail reached out and told me i was unbanned for something i was accused of doing a decade ago. i recommend all you fuckers play stupid games with us, tho the Discord is better than the forum due to lack of frequent posting

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang Volodymyr Zelenskyy so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I turn on the news I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every tweet there is of him online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Zelenskyy. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Volodymyr's bussy. I want him to have my babies.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with neo-Nazi paraphernalia again. I’d put my Azov flag on my wall and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my flag. I might not ever get to see Zelenskyy again.

JohnBeige posted:

i was unbanned for something i was accused of doing a decade ago

i was unbanned for something i was accused of doing a decade ago
I will never be unbanned.

tho the Discord is better than the forum due to lack of frequent posting

pm me an invite br0

br0 tell them to accuse me of something, ban me, then unban me a decade from now