first post
some would say that this was an early post but its actually the anniversary of the mossad telling the CIA about the september 11th attacks
[account deactivated]

i created that gif btw, big ups to me
nine eleven erry day

lets face it, the wtc had some choice nesting spots for a bird of prey
rip poster "cemetery", who was cool.
charging my posting crystal in preparation for the Big Day
For Americans, the 20th anniversary of 9/11 isn't important because of its relation to the occupations in the Middle East. Major milestones for events with close proximity to soldiers are marked by parallel milestones in the life of a hypothetical future soldier born on that day.
e.g. 9/11 turned old enough to vote and enlist in the military in 2019, next year 9/11 can drink alcohol, by September 2004 9/11 was showing defiant behavior and was able to sort shapes and colors.
[account deactivated]
it'll be the 20th anniversary of the first 9/11 joke too tho
My favorite 9/11 memory is when FBI agent ward churchill said that america deserved 9/11 and people got very upset

https://cryptome.org/ward-churchill.htm

shriekingviolet posted:

charging my posting crystal in preparation for the Big Day

OH yeah. THe Big time. YOu've hit it. THis is it.

liceo posted:

For Americans, the 20th anniversary of 9/11 isn't important because everyone forgot about it

damn...

[account deactivated]
Copy Event
on the first day of 911, my true love gave to me, an eagle in the wtc
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thinking about the extremely marketing-department-dictated need to assign mystical defining qualities to sets of solar years between years ending in zero on a calendar from 1582. it used to require like 100 revolutions of the earth around the sun before people felt obligated to tell campfire stories about the spirit of the age or whatever but that doesn't allow for profitably segmented sales & advertising. anyway yes soon we will be able to buy 9/11 a drink before we have legal sex with it, and Hell, Same, OP.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32rj1j
youtube removed all the crazy frog 9/11 reuploads today
the real 9/11 tragedy is the death of El Jefe Chairman "the Fourth Sword of Marxism" Abimael Guzmán Gonzalo

lets see if this stays up