[account deactivated]

Acdtrux posted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9148483/Lawsuit-Community-college-program-human-trafficking.html

[account deactivated]
I'm still waiting for the British American Tobacco vaccine to come out
As part of a marathon session of voting on amendments to Biden's $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package, the Senate late Thursday approved by voice vote a measure prohibiting an increase of the federal minimum wage during the global pandemic.

"A $15 federal minimum wage would be devastating for our hardest-hit small businesses at a time when they can least afford it," said Sen. Joni Ernst, a Republican from Iowa, who brought up the amendment.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., vowed to push forward on a phased increase, saying he never intended to increase the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour during the pandemic.
like the pandemic is ever going to end
We just have to let Bernie build political capital
[account deactivated]
four faces in profile, marx lenin stalin nader
texas attorney general ken paxton, welcome to team "death to america"

it's calming to know that regardless of how much we keep fucking up covid, at least the next disease will happen when the usa has made the concept of public health illegal
For Liberty and Justice in Texas,
bump

reminder to amerikkkans: we want you to die
Aw shucks you really mean that? We've been trying to kill ourselves for decades, but just been plum out of luck. Thanks for the support.
Illinois just had its first death from rabies in 70 years, because untreated rabies is pretty much 100% likely to kill you, while prompt treatment gives close to a 100% survival rate… but in the U.S. you will accrue $3,000 to $10,000 in medical debt for the treatment, forcing the guy who literally woke up with a bat biting his neck to gamble with his life. just fyi if shit like this happens to you, take the treatment and evade the debt until you can get them to write it off. it sucks but go ahead and squeeze them for everything you can so you can survive, they owe you, not the other way around.
yeah, i don't need you to tell me to get a rabies shot if i wake up to find an insane bat biting me on the neck
Honestly it's probably not a bad idea even if a sane bat is biting you on the neck
even without insurance, a rabies shot in the us usually doesn't cost more than somewhere between 55 and 200 hours worth of work
does anyone know of any holistic alternative treatments for rabies if you'd rather not get the rabies jab filled with toxic chemicals?
you can pray that your dumb ass survives, it has a slim success rate but it's well proven
stay hydrated & get lots of rest
i'm working my ass off and drinking a lot