karphead posted:

i took a snaphot of that one as well. it made me laugh.

CNN Business is trying very hard to merge Taliban One Trillion Mineral Dollars story with China Has All The Rare Metals story, by way of China Is Behind The Taliban Now story. They're probably right that their target audience of ????? can't keep up with all of those narratives at once, I mean, I don't know who actually receives / believes that sort of propaganda through CNN Business instead of CNBC, but they must be even dimmer than the people who think CNBC broadcasts Deep Truths about the world. The CNN article about the China/Taliban Starcraft Mineral Alliance has a pretty funny troll ending at least where their expert says, "But probably none of what you're talking about is actually going to happen lol."

merge the funny pics thread with the western journalism thread for the next couple of weeks

karphead posted:

merge the funny pics thread with the western journalism thread for the next couple of weeks

Sometimes I wonder about the wrongly-gapped mental spark plugs that got so many of the pasty DSA brains online to leap immediately from "Finance news is where all the secret Masonic truths of the world are hidden in plain sight," to "GameStop short squeeze proves that finance news never knows anything about anything," just in time to look incredibly stupid on both counts. It seems like it would take real work to be so consistently behind the curve, even for a group as invested in showy pseudo-intellectualism as they are. Then again Debate & Discussion is still a forum from what I hear and they're probably all over this Talib minerals story like white on Debate & Discussion forum. Obama got this.
Populares walks into D&D with a flame thrower.

Pops: Who here likes Debate?

D&D: Yeah!!

Pops: and Discussion?

Pops: And neoliberalism?

Populares lowers his sunglasses and scowls.

Pops: I HATE liberals

Popolares begins burning everyone in the D&D bus alive while disco inferno plays.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

c_man posted:

never forget that louis proyect made a comic about his life

rip archtrot luois proyect ???-8/25/21 the curse of assad claims another victim
heaven received another vile slanderer & regime change advocate

الله أكبر
*salutes as ten thousand tiny plastic bags slide down a C-17 loading ramp*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
wow, just defeated America and has tools to flood europe
one of the first things i learned in college was that the business school stopped scheduling classes on Fridays because students kept failing out their first year from lack of attendance

cars posted:

one of the first things i learned in college was that the business school stopped scheduling classes on Fridays because students kept failing out their first year from lack of attendance

during one of my years in undergrad the President of the Business Student's Association was caught embezzling funds and for about 3 months the only joke anyone could make was variations on "So did you hear about That Guy. They give him an honorary doctorate."

brb im going to get brain damage then call my boss
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

that's just a bill to compensate the entire agency

l,.

Edited by misanthropic_rage ()

Edited by Constantignoble ()

pogfan1996 posted:

user-"neutral" search today

she looks a lot happier today, guess we're doing something right fellas
i just saw Les Miserables last night. It was pretty good. First time a movie had a guy die and go to heaven and his Heaven was just all his friends making revolution I enjoyed that ending
having the ring appear on that side indicates the person is stretching something in front of them

step up your game, toronto
i mean, i think the hands having the thumbs up means that, so technically the ring is on the correct hand.
THAT'S A

STRETCH
THE MOTHER FUCKING BAD GUYS
cnn audience knows no culture but marvel films and YA novels