[account deactivated]

liceo posted:

i legitimately sliced my finger open with a fucking butter knife today

why would you do this?

TikTok Clout Crew checking in
[account deactivated]

liceo posted:

what's up rhizzone? shit has been tense lately!

probably no one at all noticed because I've been handling myself with panache and grace but yes I've been extremely irritable and on edge lately. been taking on too much, need a break

if i have to self-crit, i've been very glib lately, due to me not giving a fuck and drinking a lot. mea culpa.
i want some of them brioche with the chocolate chips in it but we don't have any and the food shopping happens tomorrow. that's life babey
[account deactivated]
looking after my parents' place while they're out of town and sitting in their dining room on my laptop and thinking about how I went to have dinner with them the day Rumsfeld died, and my mom was like "He's burning in Hell already. I know I'm not supposed to say that, I don't get to decide who goes to Hell. What about Kissinger though, is he STILL ALIVE?!?!?!" lol
spent a week dealing with a family emergency and feel pretty drained. forgot to put a joke here
ganbatte shriekingviolet.

shriekingviolet posted:

spent a week dealing with a family emergency and feel pretty drained. forgot to put a joke here

i can relate. hang in there

cars posted:

looking after my parents' place while they're out of town and sitting in their dining room on my laptop and thinking about how I went to have dinner with them the day Rumsfeld died, and my mom was like "He's burning in Hell already. I know I'm not supposed to say that, I don't get to decide who goes to Hell. What about Kissinger though, is he STILL ALIVE?!?!?!" lol

Jealous that you have family like that

i live in a society
[account deactivated]
same, but i live there :(
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

imagining becoming the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom guy. A vivid fantasy of becoming the guy who champions the revival and global dominance of the Heavenly Dynasty of Hong Xiuquan, King of Heaven, Son of God, successor and younger brother to Jesus Christ, and His son Hong Tianguifu, Junior King of Heaven, seated forever in Their revealed and righteous Kingdom, whose holy and eternal capital is Nanjing, which They and Their chosen defended to the death against the Qing demons and their Satanic priest, "Chinese Gordon"... ah...! senpai, I did not see you... you say this is the Real Life thread? I must be daydreaming out loud again.. sumimasen....

*suddenly emerges from cloud of smoke*

Will you slay the evil, preserve the righteous, and relieve the people's suffering?

liceo posted:

at least i can get a pumkin spice latte at starbucks now

[account deactivated]
*luke skywalker voice* I go to starfuckers

str_el_boi posted:

liceo posted:

i don’t really go to starfuckers because fuck i$rael and BDS krew for life until the day i fucking die but pumpkin and coffee and sugar and cinnamon is a Good Drink

lame psl joke not intended as a criticism of your Drink preferences, sip in power Fellow Poster

p*mpkin
[account deactivated]
mods, please re-open the covid thread so i can quote airdill's post with "and die" lol
i'm also laughing that i suggested to aeirdil that he should reach out to toyo irl before all of this
reopen the covid thread so i can post the music video for "you need to calm down" by taylor swift
take it to the covid thread
hello
hi animedad how are things
hello.
i am in the middle of a prolonged dispute via email with a phone company over whether or not I must, can, or even should sign documents on their behalf thus perjuring myself by misrepresenting myself as their authorized representative. in order to assert tax-exempt status for a nonprofit. in order to save five fucking dollars per month

i am also trying to convince paypal that donations to a nonprofit are not proceeds from the sale of goods or services. this argument is much more difficult because i cannot even find an actual human who works for paypal to receive my complaint
im all out of dopamine cos i started posting on the stupid bird site again after 18 months of being clean. also it turned out a bunch of people thought I died of covid sorry everyone
hi animedad
hi little green pills. i am glad you survivéd
my commute takes me across the mouth of the Puyallup river, over the Fish Wars Bridge, thru the Aroma of Tacoma. every day for the last 3 months. they should bottle that smell and call it amerikkka.
you could also call it "fermented dumpster juice in a bum's asshole" because that's what i've decided it smells like. just the worst putrescence you can imagine. and apparently no one one knows where it comes from apparently to stop it. fucking fucks.
Essence of Cascadia.