[account deactivated]
i like a savory oatmeal in the morning, it's quick, it's easy, and doggone it, it's good for ya

My breakfast: a coke zero and a cigarette.
[account deactivated]
i am on a seafood diet
[account deactivated]
wtf is with the name of this thread lmao

liceo posted:

karphead posted:

i like a savory oatmeal in the morning, it's quick, it's easy, and doggone it, it's good for ya

you ever try fermenting oats? basically, you cover rolled oats with a few inches of water, seal with fabric and a rubber band, and let sit on the counter for a few days. i always add more water each day to ensure they're always covered. then, cook as usual. i eat them with salted butter.

u just blew my mind

whats up foodlongers(?), just eating a container of rotting oats i found on some guy's kitchen counter
speaking of oats. while arguing online like an idiot i made a rhubarb crisp, the pinnacle of ugly desserts

thanks for the rhubarb grandma
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

liceo posted:

nice plates shriekingviolet. i got similar ones in blue, which Wife just made a blueberry crisp for.

nice! i have one (1) of those plates because my dinnerware situation is still just a random assortment of crap

also regretting today that I made an entire 11x15 of crisp for just two people. in my defense I wanted to use all the rhubarb.

man i want some of that crisp, hungerposting up in here
[account deactivated]
tamago gohan is extremely my shit recently

ingredients:
rice
eggs
toppings?

instructions:
make the rice
crack an egg into the hot rice
scramble the egg in the rice (the hot rice will cook the egg a bit so it's not like eating a raw egg)
add toppings (veggies? hot sauce? soy sauce? whatever!)
enjoy
[account deactivated]
every time i look at this thread's name i imagine it in the Livejournal font as the title of one of those "pro-anorexia" blogs

cars posted:

every time i look at this thread's name i imagine it in the Livejournal font as the title of one of those "pro-anorexia" blogs

I went through a phase a little bit ago where I got really into 'meanspo' (basically pro-ana with kind of a hateful edge to it) because I thought it would help with my weight loss.

But I'm a 31 year old man. I can't be willing myself into developing an eating disoreder at this stage in the game.

yeah that shit is fucked up, so much of the Internet is a self-perpetuating death drive to renew old trauma, like... spiraling group obsession with revisiting common personal trauma over and over is maybe the biggest component of far-right politics around sex right now, this sort of semi-active collective ritual of codifying trauma and enforcing it, reinventing it through cargo-cult social pseudoscience as the immutable rule of existence and pressuring everyone in the group to testify to their personal faith in that pseudoscience, and that has unsurprisingly led directly to recurring abstracted pseudo-motives for spree killers as they become more and more detached from objective reality. and like, food stuff is a lot different but... we have people on this forum who have talked about fighting eating disorders so idk exactly what to make of this thread being called this lol. like i doubt that was the intent but it's kind of weird-looking to me.
[account deactivated]
it might look weird because hungerposting and foodlonging aren't actual words ya doofus
sus is also not a real word and if you are a journalist and you use it you should be hanged
i ate some salami in a bread roll earlier
me too

replaying SHOC with the Autumn Aurora mod for the 2nd time and it's a bit of a letdown - they removed the random emissions which gave the game an intense frisson that is missing from their latest version. i kinda want to stop playing it and work on the website. i also don't want to work on the website.

Edited by karphead ()

how about working on the website, to include random emissions that give the website an intense frisson
now ur talking