[account deactivated]
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2021/04/14/progressives-in-congress-to-introduce-bill-expanding-supreme-court-from-9-to-13-seats/?sh=61da7f366bbb

Progressive Democrats in Congress plan to announce bicameral legislation to expand the size of the Supreme Court from 9 to 13 in a long-shot effort to dilute the current conservative majority of the nation’s highest court.

Progressive Democrats in Congress saw this thread and decided to settle the question of whether JRB is modeling himself on FDR in the most historically ham-fisted way possible

cars posted:

cars posted:

There are currently more than 18,000 Pentagon employed contractors in Afghanistan and about 2,500 pentagon troops. Both the biden and trump “withdrawals” might be better understood as the final step in a long move towards a purely mercenary force.

yes thanks that's what my post said.
glad to see comrade joe making good on his electoral promises to undo the devastating legacy of tr*mp by increasing the cap on refugee resettlement from 15,000 people per year by 0 to a new cap of 15,000 people per year

liceo posted:

is there something significant about september 11 that made him choose that day?

he's making amends with the Chilean people, as any good Marxist would do

"Joe Biden's climate plan includes cutting 90% of red meat from our diets by 2030. They want to limit us to about four pounds a year. Why doesn't Joe stay out of my kitchen?" Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert wrote on Twitter on Saturday.

Fox News host Jesse Watters said Saturday that "Americans are going to have to cut their red meat consumption by 90% in order to reduce emissions to hit Biden's target. That means you're only allowed to eat four pounds of red meat a year. That adds up to a burger a month. That's it."

if i happen to hear that biden has reneged on this policy, or that he denies it was ever real to begin with, etc etc, i will be sorely disappointed

e that watters quote implies americans eat 10 burgers a month, which to make the math work would be an assortment of quarter pounders and double cheese burgers. what the fu k is that real?

I’m really pissed at Biden for allowing amerikkkans to eat any animal products at all, this is the last straw
[account deactivated]
"listen here fat, meat is bad for you" - joe vegan
[account deactivated]

*incredibly long loud wet fart noise*
Biden's Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill Shot Down by Republicans

I should have known better than to disagree with lathe-of-heaven cars. due to my sinful pride I will forget this lesson down the road but for now I am chastened

cars posted:

*incredibly long loud wet fart noise*

What difference would 25 cents make anyway?

When you count the 25 cents biden donated last summer to the project to have “BLM” painted on the Main Street of his hometown it’s actually the same amount

Edited by solidar ()

Welcome to the age of direct security state governance by conspiracy theory. Presidents are Russian agents, China makes illness happen, Cuba undermines official self-confidence with mind rays. Let's work on the name, punch it up a little
This is guaranteed to backfire on them. Oh wait I mean unrealistic whiny defeatist post about how the CIA is God.
all the replies to the New Yorker tweeting that story are saying such things as Bullshit and, They Can Eat Shit. you love to see it folks.
[account deactivated]
i love that the spooks are so bloody minded about sticking with these stories and reanimating them on a regular rotating basis. no matter how stupid the story you'll get to enjoy repeat airings throughout the painfully pliant western press. and right now it's Magic Russian Silent-Sound Weapon season
Joe Biden delivered a critical strike on behalf of the Fedai guerillas of Iran against the reactionary Islamist regime media. Down with presstv.com!
yep uh huh *updates suspectedtrots.xls*
damn, he's totally gone senile
more like a borkers economy! rip to the dogs who are dead.
[account deactivated]
interesting to see the "anonymous source"-dependent U.S. news media attack from the right on semi-withdrawal from Afghanistan, i.e., the attempt to replace Troops with privatized and "advisory" semi-troops. I guess what passes for journalists in the U.S. are already primed though by the cult of "the narrative"; "avoiding" the "Saigon narrative", etc., the idea of the "narrative" under the control of the interlocutors emerging as the last desperate hope they have to play-pretend at their own relevance, now that their "overseas bureaus" are all but destroyed and their sites, papers, etc., are mostly hollow sump pumps for DoD/CIA bilge. But it's still real funny to see sites like CNN desperately pushing stories that portray Biden as the greatest president in 50 years EXCEPT for pulling some soldiers out of Afghanistan, for which he is an unforgivable murderer of Our Brave Compradors.
remembering how the only time those websites were enthusiastic about donald trump was the 69 missles at syria "bit"
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/afghanistan-taliban-us-troops-08-12-21/h_06e37dbfe7a8fa41303b028b153ba6c0

God bless the troops…of the Afghanistan resistance
us embassy staff are busy burning papers and destroying computers

sv can we get a saigon helicopter emote
critical support to the US in their fight against computers
Biden showing he's serious about getting the Troops out of Afghanistan by putting thousands of Troops into Afghanistan
Tbf it would be extremely short-sighted for each Troop not to have another Troop behind him to make sure the door doesn't hit his ass on the way out.