aerdil posted:

lol at the fact that his team realized that the obama speech tested well so they copied it and staged a perfect time to bring it out, but he has none of obama's charisma so it's just sad transparent inauthentic drivel. this guy is becoming worse than hillary lmao

i'm trying to resist the urge to post stuff about the U.$. elections but i can't help but post about pete getting owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gv22fzJTG4[/video]

Edited by trakfactri ()

the US threads weren't banished to DYTD to kill them, they were just relocated to their natural habitat. it is ok to post about america's soon to be first android president in there

this thunkpiece from 2019 suddenly started circulating again for some weird reason https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a27303320/asha-rangappa-interview-cnn-fbi/

*wiping my bloody hands on your shirt* At first, I was concerned about the brutal methods of the Gestapo, but now that I have become one and reaped the benefits I can assure you that it's all very good.
FBI agent: I really "get" FBI

parents like these are why marx and engels knew that we had to abolish the bourgeois concept of the family
if someone were to live there entire life seeking no other purpose than to get a slice of life article about them quoted by cars on the r hi zzo ne they could not have done a better job than rangappa
who else remembers parappa the rapper?
im reading that shit again and there's nothing you can distill from it. it's already perfect, every little piece falls into place, its all there nothing extra nothing missing

goddamit i just read the rest of the article and if you hear from me again before tomorrow itll be in forum 9

Edited by zhaoyao ()

"having seen how the sausage is made," she says, "i feel less worried about it"
"it's literally post 9/11" she says in disbelief
i like that article because it gives of a vibe of army dudelets sitting round a camp fire and discussing how the hero of the army is 20 feet tall and slew 10 terrorists with a single swing of their broadsword; except because its liberal america its all things like "i heard that her resume fits like a glove" "well i heard that she wears bold colours and has luminous bronze skin"
the sausage line appears in the body, in the deck, and in a pull quote near the bottom. i suspect there was probably a pitched editorial battle over whether it should be the title of the piece, and this is the compromise they struck. either way, that line is really hungry for your eyes

in america, sausage consumes you

Belphegor posted:

Constantignoble posted:

the sausage line appears in the body, in the deck, and in a pull quote near the bottom. i suspect there was probably a pitched editorial battle over whether it should be the title of the piece, and this is the compromise they struck. either way, that line is really hungry for your eyes

Rangappa was the type of strong-willed and opinionated kid whom adults identified as a future lawyer.

[account deactivated]

Belphegor posted:

when i say boom boom boom you go bam bam bam no pause in between come on let's jam

Japan gave Pompeo the Big Whiskey in 2019 and no one can find it and that's news because it was a bribe in exchange for ?????. hard to keep up but I guess Japan was the country secretly running the entire U.S. government now so we have to cyber them real hard.
If you want a look at the superstars of the Troop/Spook capture of the United $naKKKe$ Democrat Party, here they are
my personal favorite remains Seth Moulton, beady-eyed United $naKKKe$ Marine Corpse babykiller / Democrat presidential-candidate ultra-failure, who once had to return a gigantic creepy donation from a right-wing Republican group once he got called out on it...

...but honorable mention to Andy Kim—best friends with Mayor Spook, adviser to two U.S.-occupation generals in Afghanistan, national security adviser to Obama, U.S. State Department spook / flunky, etc.—whose pinned tweet on his official account is still him holding up the suit he wore for his CNN photo-op picking up empty Monster cans in the Capitol building "after the insurrection" and bragging that he "just donated it to the Smithsonian".