had kitchen dreams last night

"Just admit you don't know what ceviche is. It's ok to not be able to make ceviche"
pouring boiling water into a blender full of raw chicken and egg noodles while I melt butter directly on a hot burner: "don't worry it's all good, ceviche will be ready any minute now,"
nightmare that was just hellraiser-tier shit that went on for hours
I had a dream that I found a beautiful, spacious apartment right on the beach for just a little more than what I pay for my very modest apartment right now and the only downside that the landlord was a little condescending. Genuinely disappointed when I woke up and got back to searching for whatever I can afford (very little).
I had a dream last night that my parents had a new get rich scheme where they were going to relocate to Baghdad and import rental cars for diplomats and NGO guys
I was in a man's small museum. It looked less like a museum and more of a knick-knack shop, items and newspapers covered the tables, shelves, and walls. The room was themed around the history of diplomatic relations between America and the Ottoman empire.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I dreamt I was driving a car on a raised highway and for some reason one lane of the road had a giant hole in it which I couldn't avoid and drove into by accident. I felt panic then accepted despair knowing that my mistake was irreversible, then I felt the sensation of falling and closed my eyes for the impact with the ground hoping I wouldn't die but dreading the pain that surviving would come with. The impact didn't come, but everything was like one of those AI generated pictures where you can't pick out any specific object but things still look familiar enough to try. I was afraid that either this was after death and I would spend eternity in confusion or that I survived but with extreme brain damage and I was seeing what little my mind could piece together of reality. The rest of the dream was semi-lucid where I had some control but my surroundings were either patterned or empty, and very dark and I was convinced that the car crash really happened. I was trying to find some way out of this purgatory or the strength of mind to generate anything substantial in the mostly formless void I was in, but neither worked and I was genuinely scared I would be there forever all because of an accident. Eventually I burst my eyelids open in real life and woke up sweating.

I don't think I've had a dream about dying before.
a friend of mine was working on a meme and fishing for feedback. just to be a prick, i suggested he add peter griffin to it. to my shock, doing so ended up rendering the thing sublime

i woke up thinking about something else. by the time i remembered that part of the dream, i could no longer remember the joke
Had a Sopranos dream where I was a traveling businessman. Spent the entire dream looking for my hotel room.
i had a dream that my skin was falling off
dreamed that i'd got a new house that had multiple sets of rooms in it, each with stuff from a different era in my life. so if you didn't want to be in the 2020s living room with the bigass bravia you could go to the early 2000s living room with the tube tv and the dvd player and all the couches and shit from that time.

there was a lot of rooms where the previous owner had left behind a fridge, each one stocked in exactly the same way with identical unrecognizable products. one of which was an entire bear paw in a plastic bag. there was a shitty second kitchen upstairs that was being used as an office

despite having an almost uncountable number of rooms, it had only about 6 internal doors. what room a door lead to depended on what angle you were facing as you walked through it. if you span around as you crossed the door you would see the alternate room fused to it at the fourth wall

c_man posted:

i had a dream that my skin was falling off

Coincidence?
there's a bit in inga clendinnen's 'aztecs: an interpretation' where she notes that if you closely aztec examine statues of the flayed lord, which take the form of a man wearing a flayed skin(something that was actually done by the priests when they sacrificed to this god), it becomes clear that it was the flayed skin and not the man wearing it that was considered to be the actual deity.
[account deactivated]
A man in a crowd some distance away raises a gun towards me. I duck for cover into an open grave which is immediately covered by an immovable stone above me.
[account deactivated]
lmao
pwned
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]