cars posted:

lol okay There It Is i guess.

lmao
*opens publicly-funded Fresca with a perfect Heil Hitler* Mask off,
an israeli living somewhere illegally??? who could ve seen this coming
he just cant help himself
HT tpaine:

Some blameless unpleasantness at Shireen Abu Akleh's funeral—Tel Aviv notes that the brutally beaten pallbearers and mourners were singing a song the IDF doesn't like—but Western journalists have revealed in the after-credits scene that this very, very foreign reporter may have run at supersonic speeds into a bullet hanging in midair, just to force the Times to write unpleasant headlines about the Zionist entity, what a jerk!!
i remember Goatstein posting that giving the entire world digital cameras didn't prove that Bigfoot or UFOs were real, instead it proved that black people were right about the police, which a lot of white people had an even harder time believing. The same is true imo of IDF abuse of Palestinians, where the sort of sadistic attacks that even Noam Chomsky weren't sure happened are now recorded in digital HD for everyone to see.
CNN is REALLY salty right now guys. That's good right?

Sounds like the folks at Hamas have been taking their Nugenix

deleuzional posted:

MarxUltor posted:

Yeah, Hamas is not kidding when they say they have surprises in store. Even with the old rockets, they are costing the economy of Israel Millions of dollars every time they launch a salvo. And iron dome throws multiple $100,000.00 missiles at rockets made out plumbing pipe. The resistance axis has developed a very strong strategy to hit the Israel where it hurts, and they have done virtually nothing to prepare for it.

this post from 2 years ago predicting the future ftw

anyone have any fun ww3 posts, i'm fresh out
TIL einstein was among those who remained clear-eyed about israel even at a time when the USSR had softened its former (through the 20s & 30s) opposition to zionism

https://paw.princeton.edu/inbox/why-did-einstein-refuse-presidency-israel

Why Did Einstein Refuse the Presidency of Israel?

The article “One Jew’s Journey” starts with a comment that David Ben-Gurion, the first Prime Minister of Israel, met with Einstein in Princeton, hoping to convince the venerable scientist to be the president of Israel. Einstein refused, and the quotes below might give us clues on why he refused.

In a Dec. 4, 1948, letter to The New York Times, Einstein, along with 28 other prominent members of the Jewish community, wrote that the then-current Israeli political party, the Freedom Party, led by Menachem Begin, was “a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties.”

“It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin’s political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents,” the letter continued.

Referring to the massacre of Arabs by Jews in the village of Deir Yassin, the letter said “the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely. … The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.”

Further describing the Freedom Party, the letter stated it includes “an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority” and that it bore the “unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a ‘Leader State’ is the goal.”

The letter ended by saying that America should turn its back on Begin and not support “this latest manifestation of fascism.”

But there’s much more. Ten years prior to this letter, Einstein declared at New York's Commodore Hotel that a Jewish state with borders and an army to protect those borders ran counter to “the essential nature of Judaism.” Also, in 1946 he told the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry on the Palestinian issue, “I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with narrow-minded and economic obstacles. I believe it is bad.”

In a 1938 speech, Einstein said, “I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state.”

And in a quote dating back to the late 1920s Einstein declared, “Should we be unable to find a way to honest cooperation and honest pacts with the Arabs, then we have learned absolutely nothing during our two thousand years of suffering and deserve all that will come to us.”

Many of these and other quotes can be found in the book, Einstein on Israel and Zionism: His Provocative Ideas About the Middle East, by Fred Jerome.

Does Rabbi Gil Steinlauf believe it’s antisemitic to single out Israel because it’s the only Jewish state? If so, does he also believe that Einstein was a Jew hater, and would he assign the same description to one who verbalized the same sentiments as did Einstein in the above quotes?

From current events in Israel, many of us believe the nature of the Jewish government in Israel hasn’t changed much from Einstein’s time. That’s simply because, as a political entity, Zionism is a form of fascism, and no political party of Israel can ever be truly democratic if it furthers Zionist ideals.

trying to imagine ben-gurion's reaction to "no, I won't be your president; you're nazis" three years out from ww2

Edited by Constantignoble ()

Thanks for restoring that. Official footage of the vote edited out his hat and armband but I could still discern their ghostly form.
a few bullet points re: the last few days:

- ICJ finds the South African case plausible enough to issue preliminary ruling basically saying "gosh we shouldn't have a genocide if it can be avoided; let's do try our level best, eh?" ultimately stops short of calling for a ceasefire
- imperial core promptly responds by suspending aid to UNRWA while zionist death machine doubles down on offense
- pretext for former is that some UNRWA employees (6, or even 12!) may have had Hamas ties. NYT is reporting that two anonymous officials were briefed on the existence of a dossier. no, they didn't see the documents themselves, but imagine if they had!
- editorializing: it sounds like convenient bullshit but even if it's true, i would fully expect that if you have an organization of 30,000 humanitarianism-motivated people dedicating their professional lives to ameliorating the hell Gazans live with daily, you'd probably see a few inspired to work with the resistance. hell, you could swap out every UNRWA staffer today today with fresh-faced newbies, and in six months you'd probably have a few fighting the good fight; it just comes with the territory of confronting evil daily.
- drone attack killed a few imperials in jordan connected with the nearby occupied tanf base in syria, basically at the corner border with syria & iraq. probably carried out by iraqi PMU
- yemen's still good